For some reason I can't install Ubuntu or any other derivative. (I have already tried Ubuntu and Xubuntu)

For some reason I can't install Ubuntu or any other derivative. (I have already tried Ubuntu and Xubuntu)

Goes through a few screens and in the end just gives me a black screen. (Exact same thing happens for both)

I don't understand what the issue is because I have installed Ubuntu before on my PC with no problems at all.

Posting the screens that I get, and in order.

Install gentoo

install arch linux instead

>2016
>using linux

>2016
>not using linux

Fuck off.

If you have a nvidia gpu you need to go into Advance Options and disable the nvidia video thing. Once the system is installed go to Nvidia's website and download the linux driver for you gpu. Then open a terminal and type 'cd Downloads' then 'sudo ./NVIDIA-DRIVER-NAME' to begin installation.

I like my machines to actually work thanks

Why are you acting like we're obligated to help you when you wouldn't even post in the Linux thread we already have?

install arch and stop spaming Sup Forums

>not knowing how machines work

>it actually works
Then why does this thread exist?

Fuck off. Arch is garbage. Manjaro is times over better but still ass. Sabayon is the master race.

Yea I have an Nvidia GPU. When I did enter the advanced settings there weren't any options.

I did and nobody helped me out besides one dude that told me something that didn't even work.

Spamming? I am not.

Yes there is. Just google your problem and there are answers for your problem.

There literally was none, I actually did try. All there was to go back, literally nothing else.

Also it's strange that now that is an issue for me and before there were none, same GPU, and same ISO.

>I did
The thread devoted to Linux couldn't help you, what makes you think the retarded Sup Forums plebs here can?
Fuck off.

Why don't you fuck off? I am literally not asking for much, don't help if you don't want.

No you fuck off, you're disturbing the peace around here with your tech support threads.

we already told you to install gentoo, what else do you need?

I have literally only made this one thread. Fuck yourself you fat cunt.

Fuck yourself as well

Fuck you!

Ok

>too retarded to make a machine work with any OS

install fedora, others are shite.

>too retarded to install Arch or Gentoo

lol at this retard.

It's funny because it seems that it was one fag that made a lot of these posts.

Looks to me like the drivers are either too new or too old for your card. Try using the display plug on your motherboard instead of your graphics card and boot again. If that fails, try using a kernel parameter to boot into CLI mode, and run a dmesg. Basically, its failing to load X, the GUI.

Thanks.

How about setting it to nomodeset?

That might help

I don't know what the deal is.

I try pressing E nothing, F6 and nothing.(So that I can set nomodeset)

I don't even know what to do anymore.

Here's something you can do:
>FUCK OFF