"user, you're the only green text bubble in my iPhone"

>"user, you're the only green text bubble in my iPhone"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qj_iShO4ePg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who fucking cares.

Good

You do realize that most people are using kik/whatsapp to text each other nowadays, right?

You do realize that you are mentally retarded, right?

>You do realize that you are mentally retarded, right?

dubs of truth

"If the color of how it appears on your iShit which I can't control offends you so much you may as well kill yourself"

ok Tyrone/Pajeet

hmmmmm

>kik/whatsapp
literally nobody uses these kek

>iToddlers literally can't even tell outgoing messages vs incoming messages

The only green bubbles are the ones you send.

All incoming messages on iToys are gray.

> delete contact -> yes

post uncensored or gtfo

iTODDLERS

KUCKED

AGAIN

then change the color or something, how is this my problem?

>2.33%
Literally the year of the Linux desktop

bahahahaha
>muh gentoo
or more likely
>muh mint
First of all, I don't know why the fuck anybody would own a "pc" in the first place unless they're a macfag (your fucking POS iphone or ipad or whatever can go on facebook and snapchat just use that) or an autist gamer (huhuh muh 500 bucks down the drain to play a 50 dollar game - while using easily the stupidest most outdated system -ever aka windows, like who the fuck, .NET is gay as shit and DOS is literally retarded)

i use openbsd. "buh but that's for servers". exactly. why have a fucking computer at all if you aren't running a server, unless you're a kid playing kid games for kids or a normie douche that wants something to sync up with their phone on their gay-ass icloud.

linux? linux is fucking gay. linus is an artifact of an old age and his language fucking sucks - hell, he didn't even use c++ to write his kernel cuz it sucks so much

gnu, well, how's hurd coming along? it's only been what... a couple decades??? stallman can blow me.

the ONLY acceptable alternative is freebsd, and that's for casuals.

don't even get me started on GUIs because 1) you don't really need them and 2) if you didn't fork your own xmonad already then you might as well just put down your keyboard and shoot yourself in the fucking face already

You're super autistic irl, aren't you?

just because i contribute quipper and idris libraries doesn't mean i'm an autist

just because i built a hugbox that i dub the "hatebox" that takes out all the pillows and just plays recordings of my dad lecturing me about type theory doesn't mean shit

shut up

youtube.com/watch?v=Qj_iShO4ePg

having green bubbles is the best way to keep your virginity intact.

I think it even works as a contraception.

So girls with androids = qt virgins
And girls with iphones = aids infested slags

Gotcha.

>girls
>aids
virgin detected... or just retarded. I'm gonna go with both options.

>nose ring
I didn't want you anyway, no thanks.

Where do you live? Everyone uses Facebook messenger, and some people use another app such as whatsapp in addition to messenger. It's a standard nowadays, you will rarely see anyone who still uses SMS/MMS text messaging unless they've burned through their monthly mobile data plan.
>over 80% people use Android
You have to live in the middle of a tech illiterate consumerist shithole to know less than 10 people who own an android phone.

>this thread

>wingy eyelashes
>nose piercing
>that looks pretty damn close to a choker

this chick does anal half the time, but doesn't fuck black guys (doesn't have lip kit by kylie). definitely a LUG though

>"What kind of phone is that, user?"
>>"It's a Blackberry."
>"Oh, haha, that's weird."

You don't want a woman who cares about this.

this furry bullshit the fuck outtahear

Girls can get HIV from unprotected anal just as easily as any gay bottom. Throw in some bi switch men and you have a recipe for "straight" chicks with the hiv.
Fun thing is, though, it's REALLY fucking hard to contract hiv from fucking a pos girl right in the pussy, unless your dick is all chapped and fucked up from jackin it dry too much and she's on her period or something. The key is direct mixing of blood and fluids in the absence of oxygen, because the virus is degraded and destroyed easily by oxygen (it pretty much burns at room temp in presence of oxygen).

>furry
non-sexual cartoon of a fox gave you a hardon?

Did you not see that fox vag / asshole? C'mon man

>non-sexual
Did you even see dat ass?

>wingy eyelash makeup
>katy perry circa 2009 latex dress
>near-matte lipstick

Here's a chick that's like "just the tip" when it comes to anal. but is always literally always down for "just the tip".

Nobody is ever going to pull that alarm when she releases songs, just saying

This is the face she makes right after she's like "I cheated on you with a 50 year old Sony Exec. But we have to say it's Trey Songz or Drake or some other nigger."

Man, Taytay is aging like milk.

she is pure. she's the only non-slutty pop singer. rest of them are whores.

she's awesome

Blank Space is a GREAT fucking song. But, it's also literally about her being a crazy ho. Just cuz she isn't on some performance-art shit doesn't mean she didn't fuck like every dude in the industry and make the first half of her career about it.

I laughed, but still, fuck people who promote Apple and their non-standard garbage.

Apparently whatsapp is only big in europe, people I know who live in Australia and the US sometimes never even heard of it. Here literally everyone uses it.

kek

If you think she's pure, then you probably have no idea what goes on in the bedroom. Also, she dated like a million guys. Probably got fucked by them all too.

Literally everyone in the world except Anglos use whatsapp. They're too technologically illiterate to know there's a messaging app which you can use to message/call/videocall anyone in the world and is compatible with every mobile device so they continue to use outdated garbage like SMS or proprietary garbage like iMessage.

They're also too technologically illiterate to know there's web browsers beside Internet Explorer (pic related).

Whatsapp is not popular in the US because nearly every phone plan nowadays come with unlimited SMS.

delete this pls

>South America
The botnet is real

Get raped and kill yourself, you retarded fucking faggot sack of nigger shit with down syndrome.

Early computer monitors were green.
Green is paying homage to all that came after those early days.
Blue is being tech illiterate and disrespectful.

>she is pure
>being this delusional

Holy shit, you are severe fucking retarded. Kill yourself, you shit brained baboon.

How the fuck dare you suggest that this aryan goddess is anything but pure?

The Drake rumors are false. Plus, he's basically a white guy. I mean come on, it's wheelchair jimmy.

That being said

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A DICK GOING INTO HER PUSSY, no you haven't, checkmate faggot.

She's a pure aryan virgin and I'll repopulate the white race with her, fuck you

Jesus fuck applet cucktards

At least he has a girlfriend
>tfw no

>has

Well, yeah. She goes and fucks niggers and then texts him about it because that's the only way he can get off. She stays with him because he probably has a great STEM job and lets her fuck all the niggers she wants to, as long as she keeps him updated on all the niggers she fucks.
Which she clearly does. That's a devoted gf right there. He gets to jack off and look like he's in a relationship, she gets free money and lots of nigger dick.

This is what love looks like, aspies.

In Europe too

See

I mean... viber is still relevant, right?

>love
cuckoldry*

>this is what love looks like
I know you're trolling like shit, but if you're not, I hope you find yourself in a similarly loving relationship as the one you're supporting in your post. I hope your present/future/imaginary girlfriend fucks every nigger and non-nigger besides you, and texts you about it, like you are her gay little faggot friend.

Asswipe.

She's not even human, and is sterile. Good luck to repopulate anything.

what the fuck does green or blue text bubble mean?

It means you've lived a life of sin.

It's funny because it's true

I hate poorfag android users so much

>so funny

I'm laughing at you now

t. androidshitter

I know you're too poor to even try an iPhone(TM) os your opinions don't concern me

If I was american I would most definitely own an IPhone.

If everyone uses iMessage, wich is a much better communication tool, why wouldn't ld you keep usib SMS to talk to people?

>whatsapp
t. CuckedByFacebook

That's pretty hot

Best thread on Sup Forums right now

>uses iPhone

opinion discarded by tenfold :^)

>great
jej

>using the smiley with a carat nose

b-but it's a blue board, user...