What is this?! Saw it in an abandoned cottage on the kitchen floor. That little red Light was blinking

What is this?! Saw it in an abandoned cottage on the kitchen floor. That little red Light was blinking

foot massager?

Shit i thought it was an alarm i tripped

Bump

Bump

Fucking bump god dammit

Wow abandoned cottage, you want us to ask about it? Fuck you.

No i want to ask "us" about what that machine is because im not sure if its some kind of sensor alarm or not. Read the fucking question cunt

It's an appliance of some sort you fucking retard.

It's a "device". Start running.

it's a cheap air deionizer. yuppies used to love these things, this cottage was probably abandoned circa '02 or '03. it's a (formerly) 200 dollar device that doesn't really do anything, quit freaking out

Have you looked inside??? Maybe a electric rodent control device? Speaker? It was in a kitchen? Probably an appliance. Probably not an alarm as an alarm would be placed in the areas where one would enter/exit.

i used to have one on my desk
circa 01
mountain breeze after thunderstorm if you put your nose up against it
some hope .. needed in a dessicated office
i believe they worked

that's cool, i'm sure a lot of yups your age thought that reiki massage or reflexology or whatever made them feel better too. or quitting gluten or carbs. whatever keeps your dick hard, old man

This guy's on the right track

>break it fucking open
>look at how it's wired up / look at the components / look at the pcbs
>figure the fuck out what it does
it's really not that hard.

But why was Light flashing. It was still on but there was no power in the house.

Its not mine im not just gonna smash it your hardcore

one popped up in my house too

idk

its an alien base

That's because it's gonna FUCKING EXPLODE WHY AREN'T YOU RUNNING FOR YOUR LIFE

everything plastic/electronic has its name on the base - or @ least a serial number. google it

or scan a photo of the thing & google image search it.

GOOGLE WILL TELL YOU THIS

mebbe its something to do with keeping rodents away .. something ultrasonic

Isn't that some kind of air filter? Pretty sure they use that kind of thing for radioactive particles.

similar ..

p7816 attack wave ultrasonic pestrepeller

"attack wave pest repeller"

makes noise to keep mice etc away

SOLVED.

ur model older

they plug into the wall

LEAVE IT ALONE

theres obviously still some power on
1 of the rings

see any mouse droppings .. no
that is because the ultrasonic pest repeller has repelled them

responsible owners circa ..

>Abandoned
>Someone is still paying the power bill

Tyrone, get out of their house.

thats ur device .. is wrong way up ..
thing is base up

/thread

I claim my 1000000 pts
and a dead mouse

Water softener?

its an ULTRASONIC MOUSE REPELLER

as I said

/thread

photo has it upside down

see .. theres the lil light on the top of the thing .. or the one in the cottage is upside down

woulda thought the wider 'base' was the base

its been dutifully buzzing, doing its job repelling
for years

LEAVE IT ALONE

will state ... I source objects all the time
recently identified a bottle of ginger ale in a 1930s film

FOR THE HELL OF IT

took me hours it did

edward g robinson and vivienne osborne
is a production still from film

brand dead 'rainier' .. mostly beer
bottle was on ebay .. couldn't gt it .. was canadian ebay needed reg etc. v rare bottle .. many there can't be.. film is 1932

Rainier Brewing Company (1878–1999) was a Seattle, Washington, company that brewed Rainier Beer, a popular brand in the Pacific Northwest of the United States. Although Rainier was founded in 1884, the Seattle site had been brewing beer since 1878. The beer is no longer brewed in Seattle, nor is the company owned locally. In the late 1990s, the company was sold to Stroh's, then to Pabst Brewing Company, though Miller contract brews most of Pabst's beers. The brewery was closed by Pabst in 1999 and sold.

fucking retards

it's a government monitoring device disguised as a mouse trap. i read about it in the podesta emails

fuck off ctr shills

"i recognized a bottle of cancer in some american propaganda film from a hundred years ago"

that's cool, autist, how's learning java coming along? got the hold of c yet? boy, that imperative programming sure is a bitch, right? good thing you dropped out of AP calc two years in a row and still can't pass with more than a C in community college

pleb

>mfw its a bomb

y the hate
in fact I use python

:(

python's a blub language for retards.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

thats design that

ask and gtfo

You know exactly what the fuck I just said to you, you weakling. Oh, you can type some big strong words over the internet - probably as strong as the heroin you tried to smuggle back from Afghanistan, probably as strong as the Dishonorable they slapped you with when you got caught.

Or maybe you didn't get caught?

How does it feel being pilled out by the VA every day to forget about the time that 90% of your platoon was wiped out with a roadside bomb? How does it feel being so fucked up on benzos, painkillers, antidepressants, and antipsychotics that you can't drink that free drink that someone bought you for "your service to the country" without blacking out?

How does it feel knowing that a spaghetti lord like me could probably knock you out just by blowing on you, faggot? I bet you'd like guys to blow on you, right? I mean, hell, nobody goes through prison without turning a little gay. YOU SIGNED UP to do nothing but hang out with dudes and act macho all day. Fucking fag.

I'm sure you've forgotten the beginning of this paragraph so I'll try to paraphrase it for you:

1. You can't code
2. You're gay
3. Nobody thinks it's cool that you killed a bunch of babies and unarmed women in a bullshit oil war
4. Country sucks
5. You're gay
6. Enjoy your fucking heroin, you government drug thug

Suck my dick and if I ever see you in real life, I will rain terror down on your disabled, barely-functioning ass. Worse terror than Osama, who was funded by the CIA (fucking Pleb).

mfw

>being this new
>getting baited this hard

The hell are you talking about
I used to use punch cards

lurk moar newfag

No, YOU lurk moar, you fucking thirteen year old. Remember when that guy shat in a paint can and then jizzed in it and then put a bunch of raw eggs and weird shit in it and let it rot for a month, and then took it out after a year and then smoked it, then left it on his neighbor's porch with a note that said "free stew"?

THAT WAS A PAGE OUT OF MY NOTEBOOK

remember when totse made jenkem a thing?

I BOUGHT THE PEANUTBUTTER AND SPRITE

remember the Post 98 girl?

THAT WAS MY HALF MEXICAN STEP SISTER

Fuck you faggot I've been here from Day 1. I'll have you know that I was a top administrator on 7chan when it was relevant, 99chan when it was relevant, 24chan which was NEVER relevant, and a bunch of other boards that have faded into the obscurity of time.

If you want to side with this so called "navy seal" then good job, you're just another sniveling bitch siding with the "cool guy".

I'll whup both of your asses in real life. I've printed off multiple Liberator Pistols and I know Cody IRL. We just hang out and snort pure 4-Fluoro-Cocaine and print guns all day. We're the two scariest spergs you'll meet in your LIFE. He's touching my cock right now. Get a life, faggot.

you know cody?
you were @ the airlift in pnang phem in '67?

WILLARD?

This is a new meme.

entrance to middle earth

Give it back Tyrone

kill yourself newfag

Thanks yall

>screen of the paused video player on your phone
Why didn't you take actual pictures

So opie could have just flipped it over to solve the mystery. Nice.

Or upload them as webms. You're on Sup Forums you should know how to do these things

this

its an IED

you could also try to defuse the bomb but that requires a lot of knowledge. I would recommend to take cover immediately.