/csg/ - Chink Shit General

Dun Che Lao Ren is Processing Your Order Edition

In /csg/ we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
#/csg/ on irc.rizon.net

>Discord link
vUyheW6/gg.drocsid//:sptth

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Check Price History
chnprice.com/?language=english

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
qt.vidyagam.es/IcDmsJb.jpg

>News
• user hopes for a Christmas miracle • user receives a Ganzo whistle ... a pair of Rock Mula headphones ... and a Xiaomi car charger • user receives his Bobobird watch, likes the finish and packaging • user receives a drive bay caddy for his Thinkpad, happy • user writes a short review of the Cube i7 book • user looks for a sweatshop-made case for his fair trade phone • user writes a review of the KZ-ATEs, says would recommend to friends and family • user talks about a thermal mod he did for his Cube i7 stylus Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/6WehyUv
s.aliexpress.com/eU36Bf2u
gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_230532.html
m.gearbest.com/earbud-headphones/pp_566702.html
androidauthority.com/lenovo-zte-gionee-running-adups-spyware-737101/
youtube.com/watch?v=iCdhLtxN-W8
aliexpress.com/store/product/nicegraphfaggot/1891047_32511992917.html
s.aliexpress.com/YN7zIJnu
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OK, dunno wtf happened to the discord link. But here it is

discord.gg/6WehyUv

Second for zuk > xiaomi

i got some M5x16 countersunk screws
>aliexpress.com/item//32371110480.html
and some 0.8mm 50g solder
>aliexpress.com/item/g/32608505372.html

Not really much to say about either of these, the screws look nice and work, and the solder has a super small diameter, and also works.

I should've bought a Mula instead of an Eiaosi then.

Third for Zuk Z2 is an ugly phone

But the eiaosi x6 is half the price of the mula and sounds just as good.

You can buy 2 x6 for the price of one mula.

loving these new threads since RegularOP hung himself over the lack of attention he was getting

Regular op was cancer.

This. The eiaosi x6 are still the best value earphones on the market that /csg/ knows of.

Perfect for an ugly like you :3

They both have their selling points.

Anyone has a link to the $130 RN3P Kate?

its was a pricing error got a message today asking for 15$ more.

Looking for a decent/cheap mp3 player to use until I get a new phone, since the 3.5mm jack on my current one isn't working anymore. Any recommendations? 80% of the ones on Amazon look the same. Any recommendations?

What's up with these new garbage threads. Where's RegularOP. I miss 'em.

Change the audio jack

see or a Xiaomi note 3 pro OR Zuk Z2 depending on your preferences
this is of course, assuming you dont want ot pay out of the ass for a phone

reported for lying

Go away regularop.

Redmi 4 or Redmi 4 Prime?

I won't be playing games so the SD430 should be good enough... right?

16 GiB internal and 2 GiB or RAM is fine.

pls get 3gb, miui is hungry

Announcing reports is against the rules.

Get the redmi note 4 you faggot.

Is there a chink version of an instant polaroid type camera?

I'm a trap and can't handle phones larger than 5.2"

s.aliexpress.com/eU36Bf2u

Still good enough.

Even tiny girls can handle 5'5"+ phones. You're a shit trap.

That's not a chink version. They sell that shit at target.

That's a huge phone

>the eiaosi x6 is half the price of the mula
>The eiaosi x6 are still the best value
The Mula sounds way better, they have better looks and materials (check the braided cable, the jack, the three pairs of eartips), they're better quality overall.
The Eiaosi are cheaper, no one can deny this (and there's plenty of other good-enough/cheap earphones), but I stand by this: the price/quality ratio of the Rock Mula is UNMATCHED.

You're a really shitty trap if you think 5.5" is too big.
Just buy an iPhone instead, faggot.

Nice try Rock Mule shareholder

Got any measurements to compare for both ?

Get prime, the extra few dollars is worth it because the rest of the phone is good

I can't use it with one hand.

>can't use a 5.5 inch phone with one hand
Kill yourself.

I hope Australians get another Aliexpress coupon for Christmas so I can maybe buy a phone.

Aliexpress coupons suck, I just bought my zuk z2 pro because I'd rather get it sooner.

Assuming Z2 vs Mi5, the Mi5 is a better rounded phone to be honest. Other than the slightly too big screen it's the best 5" phone since the original N5, and as of right now is in the same price ballpark too.

The Z2 just omits too much (no NFC, IR, UFS) for too little in return (better battery, smaller screen)

Let's not mention the fact the Mi5 has a active Dev community.

Honestly user I was in the fence with the Z2 v Mi5 and I'm glad I got the latter.

So it mini-modding.

Well, not everybody can waste money on ugly phones.

I'm glad I bought something aesthetically beautiful and well built like the zuk z2 pro then.
Even got a built in rollcage to protect against nasty drops

Found the Zuk shill. Oukitel has dibs on aesthetically beautiful (manly even) and well built. Even roll cages.

gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_230532.html

anyone tried this phone? I want a cheap phone for work and this one looks pretty amazing, 4gb ram for 130? There must be a catch.

Can you go back to the Pissphone character? That was more amusing than this.

Yeah, it's Asus and it's using an Intel SoC

>pissphone
You mean lithu?

The last tracking update on my package was on 12/06 and it still hasn't arrived yet. It had to go through customs but I still think it shouldn't take this long. Should I be worried?

the screen is shitty too

Did you flash another ROM or something else?

>thinking those autistic frequency graphs have any real world application

yeah I already flashed xiaomi.eu with officially unloced BL

feels better on 16/2

Just a few days ago i finished stock-taking in my company and we have written off about 5k € of screws, cant wait to get most of them for free

>16/2

But no more battery drain after you flashed it?

So pretty much confirmed eiaosi x6 is the better earphones and cheaper too

nope, i think it was version specific bug.

dunno yet if battery life is much better or the algorithm behind the battery bar/graph is other. I have to use it for some more days to know for sure

That's too bad, 8.1 fixed a long standing bug that I thought was hardware failure, the screen rotation/gyroscope nonsense.

I'll give it a few days.

should be ok with the next OTA

No, not at all. I'm merely saying that those graphs should not be used as a major indicator for something as inherently subjective as one's individual perceived sound quality. I don't own either pair of headphones currently in dispute.

I also suspect that given their price and China's generally relaxed attitude towards QC there will be a lot of variation between headphones of the same model, making these headphone bitchfights even more pointless.

>I don't understand the graphs so I'll call them autistic and ignore them

Here's hoping.

Thanks for the help.

I have a peculiar problem.
I've sent back the iWork11 tablet via dhl and it's stuck for a week at customs with uncontrollable clarence delay. I've thought it's because it's a tablet with battery there's a hold up and because there was a weekend + christmas coming up.
I've decided to call local DHL and they say that the guy I've sent to doesn't exist or the info is wrong. I pressume there is a possibility that the dhl staff I gave all the info when sending did a typo.
I was told I would be contacted by dhl to resend them the name and address which I hope will resolve any problems.
Is it possible that the seller is avoiding dhl/customs call on purpose? I mean paypal said if the seller doesn't pick up the package that I win the refund but I'm curious as I doubt there was a typo or an error in sending as we double checked everything.

Prepare for the chinkening

Hey guys I was wondering for in ear earbuds. Which one is the best. I seen recommended ones so I am now between these (but if you have better choice please recommend). My budget is up to 25 USD, with shipping.
Original XIAOMI Hybrid Piston Dual Driver Earphone Stereo.
or
Original KZ ED9
or
New Hot Sport KZ - DT3 Interactive
I am probably going to end up buying from gearbest, geekbuying or banggood.
some user suggested me m.gearbest.com/earbud-headphones/pp_566702.html .
I am all ears for suggestions

Hybrids, ED 9's tips have an issue where they turn green over time and irritate ears

The package is ensured with DHL and paypal representatives are up to date with all the information.
If the package is lost, I get the money.
If the package is not received, I get the money.
I'm not sure what the chink is trying to do as if the package disappears or he rejects it I still get the full refund.
inb4 chink filed for bankrupt and relocated shop

Vivo XE-800s
DZAT DF-10s
Somic V4s

Get the ED09s if you like old memes
The Hybrids are horrible.

Eiaosi x6.

>androidauthority.com/lenovo-zte-gionee-running-adups-spyware-737101/

>Lenovo [...] spotted running Adups OTA spyware
ZUK SHILLS BTFOOO
enjoy your botnet

No

Other than some user opinions, do you have proof to back that up?

Who cares?
B-b-but it's fine when x-xiaomi does it!

>who cares if my phone has adware
you zuk shills are getting desperate

>B-b-but it's fine when x-xiaomi does it!
show me where Xiaomi phones have Adups then :v)

m-muh analyticscore.apk!
m-muh nougat!
m-muh RevolutionRemix > official CM don't ask me why!
m-muh xiaomi shills!
REGULAR OP IS A PAID XIAOMI SHILL!
YOU'RE POSTING IN A SHILL THREAD!
NOUUUUUGGAAATTT!!!

can we move on now?

>Zuk not on the list
Rly making me ponder

>Eiaosi x6
>Absolutely zero mentions or reviews on head-fi
>Outside of Sup Forums only two anons own them and one is only recommending them because they're "not Xiaomi"

A pair of crappy earbuds for the poorest of the poor, the Lithuanian mudslinger is unable to afford most of /csg/'s products so he shills crappy 3 dollar earbuds nobody wants.

you... do know Lenovo makes the ZUK phones, right?

It's called the Lenovo ZUK Z2

NO!
ZUK IS SO PERFECT IT TRANSCENDS LENOVO!
IT IS A GOD AMONG PHONE BRANDS AND IS OWNED BY NO ONE!

Yes but do they run the same software as mainline Lenovo phones? I'm not saying that they do or don't, just curious is all.

>keeps asking for proofs and measurements
How about you providing some proofs and measurements about how great Eiaosi X6 are?

Yes they cost 1-2$ that is proof enough.

Is this mechanical keyboard any good? The video review is really well-made and convincing.

youtube.com/watch?v=iCdhLtxN-W8

More like $3. And no, the small price doesn't prove something's worth buying.

Nice try shill, using a graph from a $65 Langsdom headest:
aliexpress.com/store/product/nicegraphfaggot/1891047_32511992917.html

>MX
All the chink mechanical keyboards use knockoff brand Outemu switches. That's pretty much same price point as something like the tenkey motospeeds that go on sale all the time just with less rice layered on like lights or gaymer font, and those work real well.

Is there anything this shill won't lie about? Holy fuck

>aussie idiot shilling for his stupd earbuds again
they're shit
THEY'RE SHIT

REKT
ELIAOSI X6 CONFIRMED FOR SHIT MEME BACKED UP BY MORE SHILL LIES

JOKE'S ON YOU, I WAS MERELY PRETENDING.

Seriously though, Eiaosis are great for $2.

I don't believe you. I think you're poverty stricken, could only afford $2 earbuds, and now you have them you're shilling them as hard as possible to make them seem like a great meme instead of an average pair of earbuds no one likes.

This triggers the zuk fag.

Why are people so angry about chink phone brands?

Awake = yes

Are all those microsoft intelimouses fake or they are safe to buy? Where the fuck they get them bran new?

bitch that's nothing, you are phone must be defective

Some feedback say they flag up as legit on Windows which I guess means they download an Intellimouse driver or show up as Intellimouse in the devices manager when plugged in.

It's hard to say if they're legit but chinks are really good at cloning things. The shell alone is classy enough and price is not far off the price of a James Donkey. Shame /csg/ is obsessed with chink Razer Deathadders and not these.

>
>Eiaosi x6.
Is this legit?

Promotional EIAOSI X6 3.5mm good bass metal earphone Headsets with Microphone for iPhone 6 5S 4S 4 Samsung MP3 MP4
s.aliexpress.com/YN7zIJnu
(from AliExpress Android)

See:
The only Elaosi X6 shill in here got caught lying about their quality. Take it with a pinch of salt, they're probably bog standard earbuds promoted by a shill.

How good are Intellimouse anyway? I had my MX518 for almost a decade so I wouldn't know

Extremely satisfied with the "crazy horse leather" wallet I just got. The quality is very nice and it's simple. Dunno what animal it's actually from, I'm just hoping it's not dog.

It's ok. Kinda a bit above average compared to the earphones you get for free. I have both Eiaosi and Xiaomi Hybrids. I'd recommend the Hybrids.

I have both

I had one as a kid when Quake 3 came out so I don't really remember. I have nostalgia for the design and would like to use one again. There's plenty of YouTube videos and forum posts on it!