Last year I bought around $2000 worth of computer parts from Newegg and Amazon etc...

Last year I bought around $2000 worth of computer parts from Newegg and Amazon etc. I then moved to Osaka for a job without ever building the computer. I'm back in the states now and really at this point the parts are year and a half old and most unopened.

Where is a place I can sell them to someone? I'd like to get some money back and replace them with 2017 parts this spring.

like any auction site on the planet whats wrong with ebay

also, list the parts

im pretty sure these parts are still okay if you're not aiming to play newest games on highest settings

also can someone shop the hand white

Bump.

Craiglist or Ebay.

As long as you didn't buy a Nvidia graphics card all parts should still be fine.

Check the sell-by date on the packaging, there's a chance you can still use them - provided you stored them in a cool and dark place.

I want to sell them because they are a year old, the new stuff comes out this spring.

If you are game man, all you need to upgrade is GPU. Everything else is only like 5% faster now.

The only thing new you'd really need is CPU and mobo.

Bump.

In case everyone was wondering the CPU is the i7-6700K and ASUS Maximus Fomula 8 mobo.

Unless you want an AMD CPU I don't see why you can't just use the parts you have right now.

Kaby Lake is almost identical in performance to Skylake. As noted, the GPU is likely the only part that would have a worthwhile upgrade now. Resell your NIB GPU and use the cash you saved not buying Kaby Lake to buy the GPU for whatever resolution of gaming you desire.

Why do dumb animeposters buy overpriced shit? Did you REALLY need that motherboard?

your motherboard and processor should still be fine unless you spent all your money on the case and PSU

Those Mobo and CPU are at least 20% worse than the new stuff. I'd upgrade.

I want to succ on a cute guys finger

craigslist

just don't expect to get more than 50% of what you paid for. try to keep shit that doesn't deprecate as fast, like the psu, cooler, case, etc

Why replace them user? Just build it.

It's all a year old and new stuff is coming out. Did you read.

Who cares? Your gonna lose money in the end, it won't be worth selling.

Even if it's a year old it should still be great!

>brown fingers

If you are planning on still making a build anyway, why not use the parts you can, and sell the rest?
The only things that should benefit from an update are the CPU and GPU (which should still be very very good in comparison to what you are updating to). Those can be sold on ebay or craigslist, and everything else shouldn't have a noticeable effect on your rig.

just think of it as a sun tan.