Ask a PHP developer anything

Ask a PHP developer anything

will you go back to india?

Do you hate your job with a passion or is it okay?

Why did you become a PHP developer?

I am a spaniard working in Germany. So no I am not going anywhere.

I do hate my job with passion that's why I am asking to work part time so I can go to college and leave this industry ASAP

>Why did you become a PHP
developer?

I didn't choose to be a PHP developer. PHP chose me. I had no alternative.

Recommend a full stack for someone developing a social network platform. (PHP as backend, which framework would be the best? and is ruby on rails or django better for the task?)

Laravel without a doubt.

I was working with pure PHP without a framework for a year or so, then I started with Symfony and Laravel and never looked back.

Life changing.

Ever use phalcon? Is it a good meme?

If somebody wanna deviate from PHP and learn a new language? which one would you suggest such that it will be easy to pick it up? Name atleast 2.

Try to go to another language or move away from webdev to other regions of programming as quick as possible. What you're doing now is sucking the fun out of programming.

How many times a day do you contemplate suicide?

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Phalcon is a meme

Just a quick search on jobs:

Laravel: 1.392 results

Phalcon: 51 results and some of them don't have anything to do with the framework.

I learned PHP after learning C++. If PHP is your first language, do yourself a favour and learn C++. It will not be easy to pick up but it's a must if you are programmer.

Easy to pick up: Python and JS without a doubt.

You can't possible know everything about C++, especially if it's your first language.
What a typical PHP dev.

Where the fuck did I say I know everything? I just said I begun to learn programming with C++ and that you should feel comfortable with it before learning something else.

Oh sorry

Actually I started with JAVA not too advanced though and then went to PHP because of web development, and was thinking to go for some other language for the purpose of learning new techniques which I can use for WEB DEVELOPMENT.

When did you start?

5 years ago

Learn C++. Trust me. But if you still want to learn web development, you should learn Node.js and Vue.js. Those will always be helpful independently of whatever framework you pick.

I did back-end web development during my studies too (full-time actually), luckily I got to work with C++ though.

kys

Needle haystack or haystack needle?

Fizzbuzz in PHP most retarded way.

how much money are you on?

>go to college and leave this industry ASAP
What's the reason you want to leave ASAP?
>hurting your self esteem?
>overworked and underpaid?
>feel like you wasting your potential on trivial shit?

golang is bestlang

Second