>tablet
>517 grams
It's shit.

>tablet
lmao

Get one with a real OS

>android tablet
For what possible purpose would you want and android tablet

It has major wifi problems don't get it.

I had one and returned it because the wireless connection was literally so bad that I couldn't stream shit in the same room as the router.

>android tablet
God no user.

>Getting myself a new table for xmas
Wood or metal? Does it come with chairs? I personally have a wooden table. I enjoy the natural warmth of it. It was also hand carved and is quite beautiful. I eat dinner off of it every night.

To do tablet things

I have a notebook already

All of them have this?

Well I dont see why I would get a iOS tablet if I dont have an iPhone.

And windows on a tablet is useless.

>I would rather wait for this to come out.

"laptops" like this and the ones with kick stands don''t look like they could be used on your lap very well.

>not a refurb SP4 for ~$550

Kill yourself, you fucking shit stain.

>Opinions on this?
GARBAGE

I already have a notebook

I just want the tablet, not the kickstand

Mine doesn't have this problem actually.

I say if you want a tablet that runs specifically Android go for it as there's nothing that compares to it at all. Unlocking and custom development is a slight pain in the ass if you're into that kinda department though. Also don't get the special meme keyboard like my dumb ass did. If you intend on putting a case on the thing you can just get a case with a keyboard already in it and the keyboard itself doesn't really add anything other than a stand and a flash to it.

Otherwise I'd do what this user says

Tablet with a stand + usb keyboard is portable masterr4c3

>android tablet
It's also shit in laptop mode since many apps doesn't even support landscape mode

There's that guy in our company (i think he's an analyst/self-proclaimed manager) always walking around with his Pixel C, looking serious, putting things down, doing business on his tablet, attaching and detaching the keyboard. He ended up dropping the thing and smashing its screen while trying to detach the keyboard one time.

Tablets with attachable keyboards are a meme.

>overpriced android tablet
Nope.

>Tablets with attachable keyboards are a meme
Nope. The Pixel C design is just too retarded even for tablet. To use it, first you have to detach it then attach the back of the tablet with the hinge then flip it up and do the same shits backward when put it back to your bag since you can't close the lid in laptop mode
Other tablets just need to deploy the kickstand or the folio case to use it

Pixel C design is better than the surface or the ipad pro.

Much better

If you're not gonna spend at least $600 on a nice tablet computer you might as well just buy chinkshit or amazon fire.

With that bezel? No fucking way. It looks like something HP would make in 2010.

Same shit as the surface, iPad is maybe a little smaller

But I was talking about the stand design

Yeah that keyboard actually seems alright, looks like it'd make a sturdy cover for it. I just don't like the look of the tablet itself, it screams "cheap"

>Android tablet
what purpose?

R2-D2

For whatever you'd normally use a tablet for? Windows is shit on tablets, and Apple charges a premium for the brand. Android seems like an alright compromise if you get decent hardware.

Well I dont see why I would get a iOS tablet if I dont have an iPhone.

And windows on a tablet is useless.

>Well I dont see why I would get a iOS tablet if I dont have an iPhone.
>And windows on a tablet is useless.

Well enjoy your giant phone then (that goes for IOS too), that can only do the same thing phones can.

With x86 you can actually do more things than a phone.

>With x86 you can actually do more things than a phone.
But I dont need any of that on my tablet.

I already have a notebook, windows is useless as a tablet.

So all you need is a giant phone then? Then yes this is probably perfect.

But why do you want this instead of just using your notebook? I really hope you're at least rooting it.

Windows is far from useless on tablets, can be clunky though, and shines on convertibles like this.

>But why do you want this instead of just using your notebook?
Comfort

>I really hope you're at least rooting it.
Why

>Windows is far from useless on tablets, can be clunky though, and shines on convertibles like this.

Its really is. The only benefit of using a tablet over a notebook is to have comfort. Its slimmer, lighter, and more practical to use with a touch screen. Windows is useless with a touch screen.

Of course a tablet can do less things, but If wanted to have the power of windows I would just use my notebook.

Windows is not very usable on a tablet. That's what laptops are for, and laptops aren't as portable or comfortable.

>Why
Cause the web is pretty bad without adblock and youtube background play.

>The only benefit of using a tablet over a notebook is to have comfort.
Agreed, I suppose.

But windows isnt useless, metro mode is both fast and comfy (even on $100 hardware, more than can be said for android). Plus you get a full desktop browser with all the plugins and addons (or used to, now you have to use a old chrome version to do metro mode). Plus it can do all the windows things if you need it.

Google shill pls. It's better in what way? It look like shit compare to Surface or iPad and that keyboard is fucking retarded

How exactly is that not better? Just look how piratical and rigid it is.

Its just for typing anyway.

If it doesn't dual-boot Windows. it's shit.

>windows
>on a tablet

lmfao

You neckbeards never leave the house do you?

Honestly OP.. I caved into my wants and got a surface to kind of take to work and use as a general "fuck around machine" outside of my battlestation and it has been ideal.

Super powerful for what I use it for and is leaps and bounds ahead of most tablets in terms of OS and compatibility, but it still retails the form factor of an iPad

Leaving the house is what makes it so great, it's a desktop OS in your pocket. Why would you want to restrict yourself to running a cellphone OS?

>I have a notebook already
Why would you want a fucking tablet then?

>windows is useless with a tablet
>windows is useless with a touch screen

You keep repeating this over and over. Do you want to elaborate or go into specifics? Because to be honest, it seems like something you've heard from someone else and you just kinda stuck with it.

Have you ever used a tablet?

Windows is useless because its not really comfortable to use as a tablet.

Like I said in this thread, I like my tablet because how comfortable it is to use when I don't need the power of a notebook.

Windows works great with a mouse and keyboard, but at lot of times all I need is a tablet to read PDFs, browse the web and use some apps. And a mobile OS tablet does that A LOT better than a windows tablet.

I've used a few tablets, two I used extensively (one being windows the other ios). There was really nothing wrong at all with the windows tablets, and I actually really enjoyed having it at times. Significantly more so than android or Amazon type tablets, as in didn't fall behind either in any category.

Just because "its not really comfortable" to YOU doesnt mean its useless, it just means that you have other preferences and you're incredibly melodramatic about stating them.

Windows is godly on tablet though

Retarded. You need apps to be useful as a tablet.
If I wanted to be productive or something I would be using windows with a mouse and a keyboard, not with a touchscreen like a retard.

But please, tell me what makes windows good on a tablet then

Im waiting

Well being able to touch a screen without flying into an autistic rage would be a good start.

If it's too difficult for you to realize that windows is good mobile for the same reasons its a decent desktop os then any time spent explaining would be lost on you.

Just because you need to be able to get bright noises and colors at the press of a digital button doesnt make windows "useless" to the rest of us.

>But please, tell me what makes windows good on a tablet then
The fact that you don't need "apps" and can just run Windows programs.

I love tables, where can I buy one with a dog?

>windows promams
>on a touch screen

lel

Im not saying Windows is useless.

But if I have a notebook, a windows tablet IS useless.

Are you capable of actually providing a rebuttal or are you just going to keep prancing around whining you're wrong

I said it in the thread already.

A table is useful because its comfortable to use in many situations compared to a notebook.

A windows tablet doesn't provide the same comfort because windows is shit on tablets.

There are no tablets better than the Microsoft Surface.

They just don't exist.

You misspelled 9.7 iPad Pro

Quit being retarded, tablets are the one thing Windows isn't shit for.

How?

Windows is already shit. Using it as a tablet only makes it more shit.

Even microshit realized what a fuck-up the surface is, that is why they made the surface book.

>expanding line ups means the original product is shit

Wow I guess every flagship model of every company is a piece of shit now because they made other models afterwards.

Its not like they companies are trying to attract a larger user base. Nope, not at all. It just means the previous products are shit.

Yeah look at how shit the Surface Pro line is, nobody want them, probably nobody want to copy them too

You can't really go wrong if you get something from Microsoft, Apple or Google, they all make great products but with a premium. People that are shitting on the big 3 are just shills from their respective companies in the hopes that people will continue to buy their cheap low grade garbage.

vaio z flip, pham

design wise, it looks like cheap garbage

it has been rated to have okay performance

it is also too expensive to the little that it does

they're shit.

my mate has one for work and hates it.

congrats on having the stupidest post in the entire thread.

I bought my first android tablet this week. I went with second hand note 10.1 2014 which I got for $200 off ebay.

It came with 5.1.1, which meant that I had to flash kitkat back there, then twrp, and finally cm14. Having a 7.1.1 on a tablet is pretty comfy. Sadly most of spen functions dont work on not-touchwizzz roms so now I use other notetaking apps instead the s-note.

You can get a refurbished surface pro 3 equipped with an i5 and 4gb for $399 with a $30 mail-in-rebate