Hey Sup Forums...

hey Sup Forums, I've got a collection of about 320000 images that I want to organize with tags (sort of like a booru but all local). What's the best way to do this? If you're recommending software, please stick to libre options.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/ryanjay0/miles-deep
hydrusnetwork.github.io/hydrus/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Aoi is cute! Cute!!!!!!!!!!!

yes I know, can you please answer the question

Sorry bro I don't have one, one most likely doesn't exist or else I'd be using it. I recommend just setting up a directory heiarchy to sort your images.

A local booru

that's what I have so far but it's painfully inadequate. For instance, if you have 2 characters, you might consider making directories for each of them, but what do you do with pictures containing both of them? make another directory for their combination? put all the pictures in one and link to those pics from the other? neither solution scales well as the number of base tags you have increases

i'd prefer not needing to use a browser to view and tag my images, but I suppose this is an option if there's literally nothing else

I make a 'pair' folder for every series where pics of 2 characters go and a 'group' folder for 3 or more characters at once, and if two characters appear with each other very frequently then make a dedicated folder for pics of those two together.

Hydrus?

but what if you just want to see every picture of 1 character, regardless of whether or not they're in a group? There's no easy way to make that query with that set up

Hydrus Network is what you want

>link to 8 chan board on the github
other than that, looks like it might be good, I'll check it out. Thanks for the suggestion!

>anything 8nigger
kys

It does what OP is asking for

>320000 images
Post rare pepes and smug anime girls

Why wouldn't OS tags work?

now all you need is to make a neural network that sorts your memes
kind of like

github.com/ryanjay0/miles-deep

there are plenty of image viewers with tagging

check xnview they have some "nView" new program that supposed to be focused on organizing pictures while XNview is more of an viewer with some quick edit and effects

check hydrus

AOI A SLUT

hydrusnetwork.github.io/hydrus/