Why should I hire you when I can Pajeet to do it for half?

>Why should I hire you when I can Pajeet to do it for half?

Enjoy your shitty code and misconfigured devices

I know how to shit in a toilet.

A lot of companies here are moving away from outsourcing to India because they got sick of getting someone else to fix their fucked up code

You can pay me to do it right the first time, or you can pay Pajeet to fuck it up, then pay me a premium to unfuck it.

You're hired!

Because I'm a coder girl.

/thread

I know more about systems engineering and project scheduling and managing than Pajeet will ever know.
With Pajeet you can expect schedule overruns and overbudgeted projects, never mind the fact that his poor social skills will lead to people burnout.
I can give the stakeholders a much clearer view of the project than Pajeet can, and I can keep them updated of any problems with the schedule. I have a firm grasp of English and communication with customers won't be a problem. Speaking of which, I have the skillet needed to properly translate what the customers want to the systems requirements document to avoid surprises later on. Pajeet's projects are known for having terrible feature creep.

When it comes to the quality of my code, you can expect me to apply all the fundamentals needed for a healthy project and I adhere to all the standard best practices. I am also skilled in code reviews and inspections, a skill which no doubt will come in handy in the lifecycle of our project.

Any questions?

because i know how to do the job right and not just just some cutting corners bullshit

Are you sure that hiring pajeet would add to the diversity of your workplace?

>Speaking of which, I have the skillet needed to properly translate what the customers want
>skillet

I know what you meant, but it's still funny.

> Manage a team of Pajeets remotely
> Their English is not strong
> They do not understand my instructions
> They will not tell me when they don't understand something, or if they run into a problem
> I spend half of my time doing QA for their shitty work
> They work Saturdays, so my 100% of my Mondays are spent fixing problems that shouldn't need to be fixed

Free me.

fire all the pajeets and hire Americans? ha ha ha! I know I thought it was funny to.

Implying this ever happened

Why should I work for you when Google will pay me twice as much?

I will do it for less if you are open for negotiation.

t. Rajeet

Because you're a intolerant bastard that promotes racism and is sacrificing the companies long term investment in Technology and infrastructure to half backed Indian workers who barely know how to make a computer work.

why dont you apply there then?

I did. Your spam emails are annoying.

I won't stink up the place

>toilet

Because you'll be able to understand me in a phone conversation.

You get what you pay for.

Where did you acquire such a skillet set?

Because Trump's America Firstâ„¢ squads will push your shutter in

Because an actual American is president now and you're going to be paying more in taxes, tariffs and fines than you "save" by selling out the country where you make all of your money.