Get message from my mobile network provider

>get message from my mobile network provider
>"From now on you can shop on Google Playstore without a credit card and use your phone credit instead!"

Finally, so what should I buy?

Poweramp

Nova launcher prime was on sale recently

This. Best music app with a great equalizer.

X-com enemy within

Nothing. You can find those applications cracked on the internet. You should also consider installing CyanogenMod and get rid of Google's botnet from yoiur device.

poweramp is a bitch to crack

AIMP is better and free.

>not parametric
Don't bother, it's shit.

aimp is shit m9

a noose

you are shit ;)

Proof?

I can't think of many cases where a paid app is superior to every similar free app. The Drastic DS Emulator is superior to all of its competition.
Amplify can save more battery life than any app but is marginal compared to Naptime.

Look at the play store payment options

my bros think minecraft pocket addition is great bt my mom wont buy it for me :(

>phone credit
>Finally
>so what should I buy?
a fucking brain for starters

>You should also consider installing CyanogenMod and get rid of Google's botnet from yoiur device.

lmfao
May as well just hit your device with a rock.

How old are you, user?

It's nowhere near that bad. F-droid has tons of cool apps. You could also manually find apps from the Play Store and install them, but not have the actual botnet on your phone.

Paid apps worth a shit imo:
Nova
Tasker
SeriesGuide
Sync Pro
Runtastic
500 Firepaper
Ampere
Chronus
Solid Explorer
Titanium Backup
Poweramp
Pocket Casts
Swipe Pro
Unified Remote
Weather Timeline
Wolfram Alpha

Also consider looking at Cyanogenmod.

Everyone else:
Save your (you)s, I don't give a fuck, OP asked for some suggestions and I'm giving him something to look at.

Its on par with switching from OSX to Darwin. Why buy a top tier phone if you are just going to fucking gut Android?

GTA San Andreas

Best mobile game, no contest.
It even has cloud save.

cuck

Super Duper Ultra Flashlight deluxe — brightest on the entire Play Store edition.

A music player I fucking hate and only like it for it's GUI is iSense Music Player

you forgot to remove your trip code, faggot.

Applies to Apps as well.