Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_BitTorrent_clients
twitter.com/AnonBabble

uTorrent 2.2.1

fuck off fake neet

trying to trick me m8

rtorrent

why are u so triggered fa.m lmao just chill bruh

Get raped and kill yourself, you retarded fucking faggot sack of nigger shit with down syndrome.

only white ppl get down syndrome bruh

you tell 'em, user.

This loli is looking at me with skeptical eyes. I am completely harmless. Make it stop.

Why isn't qBittorrent cutting it for you?

crashes when i select specific files to download and then has to check the torrent when i reopen the client

>has to check the torrent when i reopen the client
I dislike that as well as not being able to have it startup to the system tray.

>uglyui.exe shilling intensifies

Transmission?

Transmission.

I have a dedicated Raspberry Pi connected to my router running Transmission and OpenVPN with a cheap USB SSD for torrents. Works bretty gud, can be left on all the time and added to remotely without a huge power bill, and doesn't take up resources on my other computers. It's a decent midrange solution if you torrent a lot, but not so much that a cloud seedbox makes sense.

had a problem with it crashing
on windows tho

rtorrent
t
o
r
r
e
n
t

Then try rtorrent, another lightweight, open-source client, like a few others in this thread have suggested.

Isn't rtorrent for Linux?

This, desu

also, rTorrent is pretty good. Transmission is good for what it is, and it's simple and easy to set up, but rTorrent is much more stable and reasonably faster than Transmission.

that's linux
what about libtorrent?

Is there any benchmark comparisons between torrent clients that include utorrent 2.2.1 and are tested with 1000~ torrents at once?

it's your boner

Jesus, you are not making this easy. Deluge?

she looks awfully comfy

hogs my cpu

You know what? Fuck you, Goldilocks faggot, choose one yourself.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_BitTorrent_clients

deluge is the best rn