/fag/ - Friendly Apple General

Every day until you hate it.

Other urls found in this thread:

pictaram.com/user/acidjazzsinger/3936041
jumpsuitedmonster.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>/fag/

We already hate it along with all the other general threads you fucking idiot.

What's a good price for a 2015 11" Macbook Air? They're discontinued now so I have to buy it second hand. All Apple carries anymore is the 13".

Apple master race.

I give not a single fuck about apple products. Give me more of the lady.

For a minute there I thought that was Rose aka randytaylor69 :(

>apple

pictaram.com/user/acidjazzsinger/3936041

Please stop posting my wife, thanks.

my gf

>Kate

I'd let Alexandra punch me in the balls in the balls until I came

I want her to step on my dick with her bare feet.

mate shes back shes got a christmas special and evreything

HOLY FUCK SHE REALLY IS BACK I THOUGHT YOU'RE LYING

THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS

i want to impregnate alexandra

"""""""""""""""""""""she""""""""""""""""""""""

did you just assume her gender

his gender

Kate is such a qt3.14

that nip needs attention

>tfw no pic of her cute little tight butt while wearing the swimsuit

someone has her nudes.

you're kidding right?

you shouldnt joke about that

Point me a way then, Sir.

W-what do you mean?

no nudes in the wild

How do you know they're out there then?

Are the new macbooks shit?

i didnt say out
but its definite some user has them

yeah but how do you know? or is it just an assumption?

its gender

if we were talking with facts I'd put pictures where my words are

who /hackintosh/ here?

You just have to make it buddy.
Come to our side, it's warm and comfy.

I don't get your fetish.

What is this, boy or grill?

Hell yeah bro!

/hackintosh/ 4 lyfe... Since Snow Leopard

OK, so now that everyone has vented their underageness, how about starting the general?

How to webm on safari the easy way?

it's 2016

Easy way:
Install Chrome, it's better anyway, has uBlock Origin, Search by Image and all that stuff.

Autistic way:
Drag and drop webms from Safari to the mpv icon in your dock.

Any significant benefits in having a hackingtosh? What about dual booting or even ps triple booting windows, linux and mac os?

Brehs I'm taking a huge shit.

>feelsgoodman.dmg

Anyway, new Mac Pro when?

how are the air pods- they were delayed so long and articles like this comes out, it makes me not trust them. all youtube reviewers say they're good tho. do you think it will be like 6s touch disease and they will all break and apple will charge to fix them?

>Any significant benefits in having a hackingtosh?
It's a Unix-based OS, which lets you to use all the proprietary and unkosher software you need without having to deal with Windows. Hackintoshing allows you to have a cheaper/more powerful PC with macOS than the ones Apple is selling.
You gotta try an OS to judge for yourself, I don't know where to start and what would be advantageous for you.
>What about dual booting or even ps triple booting windows, linux and mac os?
You can do whatever you want, just do it on separate drives if you're new, and backup your shit. I used to dualboot before I lost my interest in gaming.

Did you just assume their pronouns?

Install VLC Web Browser Plugin, click on title or enable three-finger tap in sysprefs

Chrome and Firefox both run like trash generally, Safari is way more Mac-optimized

>Any significant benefits in having a hackingtosh?
Main benefits are you either use hardware you already own, or custom build, either way works out far cheaper than buying an actual mac. That and being able to run software for macs.
>What about dual booting or even ps triple booting windows, linux and mac os?
I triple-boot Linux Mint 18, Windows 8.1 Pro and macOS Sierra 10.12.2 on both my desktop and laptop.
I took the path of least resistance with the desktop, and installed each OS to a physically seperate drive, but installed all 3 simultaneously to the same drive for the laptop.
So yes, it can be done.

Who IS this anyway?
I've seen her memery posted all over this site and not once found her by image searching.

/fa/ + Sup Forums = /fag/
fashion technology

>tfw didn't even give a single fuck while watching her jump on replay

it's not on the refurbished site anymore?

>currentyearfag

>tfw no way to reinstall a single update
>tfw safari got fucked so now i cant use spotlight

So, there is literally only horrible ways to have webm on osx.

dang.

Ok, so TLDR: got rMBP late 2015 when I joined the company. i5/16GB ram/256 GB ssd.
I hate OSX guts. Question is:
- can I remove ALL animations? (windows resize/minimize/maximize/workspace switch/cmd+tab/alt+tab)
- can I fix the retardness of cmd+tab? Eg. having chrome app open and chrome, cmd+tab to chrome app and chrome window opens (???). Same shit happens with multiple APP instances (eg. editors). I just want what I know from windows/linux. CMD+TAB should bring me a list of all apps running and allow me to focus on them separately
- this macbook doesn't have a dedicated GPU still it overheats as fuck. At the same time top battery life I get on it is 4hrs. I have to run VM in the background but man, what the fuck can I do for it not to overheat and throttle? Underlock? Some tweaks I am unaware of?

PLS SEND HELP

CMD ` is switch window. I dont know of a way to fix this.

Get a pc if you dont want overheating.

Why did you take a job being a fuccboi in the first place?

>/fag/
kek

Work is good apart from this shit laptop. I just use my own PC while working from home so it's like 3 days a week that I am on OSX/macbook.
Still, It would be nice to start using what I have rather than bitching.

why are macs so dumb lol

>I have to run VM
ask for a normal computer instead of running it on a VM jeez.

also lol you can't stop it from heating, be careful when handling it. the previous macbook they gave left the desk stained with what it seemed was the stupid paint job cause it gets so hot lol

I'm glad it's not just me. At the beggining I thought I was just too deep into Sup Forums thinkpad meme and that's why I disliked macbooks but man, why the fuck would anyone buy it consciously lol

>want to show my girlfriend a funny image I saw today
>think "oh shoot, I saved it on my computer but I only have my phone with me"
>realize thanks to iCloud I can view it on my ohone
Such is life in the Apple ecosystem.

>can I remove ALL animations? (windows resize/minimize/maximize/workspace switch/cmd+tab/alt+tab)
You can disable a lot of them via some terminal prompts. Just google it as if you were actually trying.

>can I fix the retardness of cmd+tab? Eg. having chrome app open and chrome, cmd+tab to chrome app and chrome window opens (???). Same shit happens with multiple APP instances (eg. editors). I just want what I know from windows/linux. CMD+TAB should bring me a list of all apps running and allow me to focus on them separately
I think I know what your problem is, but I don't see an easy way out of it. Personally, I use expose or whatever it's called (mission control I think?) more often to switch windows when I want to have a particular one. But overall your problem is that you expect whatever you are using too much to work like something else. Adapt how you manage your windows and spaces and you'll see that you can have a nice workflow going in OS X.

>this macbook doesn't have a dedicated GPU still it overheats as fuck. At the same time top battery life I get on it is 4hrs. I have to run VM in the background but man, what the fuck can I do for it not to overheat and throttle? Underlock? Some tweaks I am unaware of?
Never had mine overheating. It's hot, no question, but it never throttles.

>macshit
>not overheat

Tell the technology illiterate IToddlers that you need a Precision M4800.

>can I fix the retardness of cmd+tab?
ALT+TAB does the same thing on my hackintosh as you would expect under Windows or Linux since I upgraded to Sierra.
YMMV.

>imblying google drive isn't multiplatform
>imblying dropbox doesn't exist

>tfw doing a clean comfy Snow Leopard install on my 2011 MBP after changing the HD
it's gonna be a pain in the ass and take all night to update to mavericks tho because of the stupid "hurr you gotta download through app store" policy

*update to sierra

jumpsuitedmonster.tumblr.com/

Do you MacFags compite to see who got more unnecessary proprietary and inefficient apple shit?

I bought it for $650 refurb in March.

So I'd say like $350-425 used. If you're buying it off the street then low ball them. I'd check pawn shops too.
You can go pretty low

Also: you won't regret the MBA its the best 11 inch period for the price. It's always smooth for me, I've used it to perform in Ableton and it's my daily driver for portable work which involves word processing, PDF editing with many images in Acrobat which is already a huge resource hog and I literally have the SSD full to the brim on the regular with no noticeable slowdown at all.

>I shall take all sensationalistic Apple headlines to heart, and question any positive reviews.

Underrated

>my
>girfriend

son, you're browsing fourchan, no girl would even look at you twice

I got a new iphone 7 for work. The new button is neat. Boss is on his honeymoon so I don't get it activated until the third.

What apps should I put on it? I don't think I can jailbreak it.

MADE KATE THROW IT BACK WHILE I HELD HER SCARF

SHE GAVE ME HEAD MY NUTS TOUCHED HER CROSS, BOSS.

>change mac hd
>since it's a 2011 MBP i have a 10.6.8 DVD to install OS X on the new HD
>install it
>10.6.8 app store is broken, can't download anything
>get some shit Mavericks installer via torrent
>dual click
>it doesn't open
>it never opens
>download 10.6.8 supplementary updates
>app store still doesn't work
>i'm forever stuck on 10.6.8 unless i open this shit again and put back my old HD, download a Sierra installer from that app store, make a bootable flash drive, put the new HD back and do a reinstall of Sierra
goddamn OS X is making me miss windows

But every one already hates it

Yeah that's Apple's product eco-system for you.

>tfw no Kate to love and marry
cruel world this

>tfw no Kate to keep in your basement and take pictures oif

>tfw no kate to watch jump off a building in slow-mo

y-you damn bullies

I've just realized the macbook touchbar was a genius move.

Why? Because when the new iMacs get released, the magic keyboard will have a touchbar on it. And apple will BTFO the industry again

samefag

waiting for a used 980ti that i got shit cheap.

sadly my 290x isnt always great for hackintosh.

I cannot wait to install osx, fuck win10

underrated

why do girls with 10/10 faces go for short haircuts?

because it looks 10/10 and doesn''t hide their faces, actually draws the attention to it

Is there any way to buy a MacOS notebook for around $700?

secondhand older model or underpowered new machine on sale i would guess.

>/fag/
I lol'd irl

>go to apple store
>"""genius""" bar reps are nice and well groomed
>"How can I help you?"
>ask for a LAN install from the repair server
>"Sure user, it will just take a few minutes"
>let them plug in Ethernet cable
>small talk with the guy for a bit while Sierra installs
Daily reminder that the Apple Store will work on anything software related for free.