Is there a better phone for the money?

Is there a better phone for the money?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.miui.com/thread-292743-1-1.html
news.softpedia.com/news/24-chinese-android-smartphones-models-come-with-pre-installed-malware-490930.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, Redmi Note 3 Pro is much better and $100 cheaper

>$100 cheaper
that samsungs like ~150 though

nvm thought i saw it about 150 the other day

Zuk z2?

Moto G4 is a better value, especially the G4 Plus

Just get a Oneplus3T

Mi5

You can get this for about $250 nowadays.
Stock Android, pretty QHD AMOLED, dual front facing speakers, 3 gigs of RAM and a quad core that clocks in at 2.65GHz.

Clock speed doesn't matter

Yes, literally anything non-samshit you can buy for the same price.

>No micro SD card slot

>QHD

Get a load of this retard.

It even comes with free Chinese spyware!

en.miui.com/thread-292743-1-1.html

The camera's a slow stuttery pile of shit

Just go on the eu xiaomi website and use one of their roms, its barebone miui.

Protip: You're a retard if you don't buy a Chinkphone in the of

ZUK Z2

news.softpedia.com/news/24-chinese-android-smartphones-models-come-with-pre-installed-malware-490930.shtml

Yroure also a retarded if you don't flash your Chinkphone.

Nexus 6p
2015 used flagships
2014 used flagships

I have a j3, Its pretty good. Gets the job done 4 me.

Most of the time this is done by the vendor and not the manufacturer. The only exception I can think of is BLU. For example with a Xiaomi phone all you need to do is immediately flash the latest global rom and you're clear. Or if your model has a decent CM release you can root and flash that.

Honestly that seems barely usable, knowing Samsung.

LG G4

Looks like a Note 2 without the stylus. Probably laggy AF knowing TouchmyJizz

Using j7, this shit is godsend, literally best phone I ever had, barely, if any problems

Not really. There are chinkshit phones that have a little bang for the buck but they've been confirmed to have preloaded malware.

this, I'm never touching another chinkphone ever. Already sold my xiaomi note 3 pro and got a samsung galaxy s4

>Probably laggy AF knowing TouchmyJizz
I have one and I have to admit, you're wrong especially after replacing the stock app launcher with nova.

Can you guys please go back to your chinkturd containment and stay there? Nobody wants pre-installed malware and phones that spontaneously die. please

OP asked for best phone for value. People recommended him best phone for value. Sorry you are buttblasted that Chinks can make shit cheaper than your employer, mr Samshit shill.
If you don't want preinstalled malware don't buy android. You can flash CM without gapps on redmi phones same way as you can do it on any other smartphone. If you don't want phones that spontanously die (and set your shit on fire) then don't buy Samsung.

>t. mr won wang ling long ching chang chong kong fu

Everything's made in china

>Nobody wants pre-installed malware and phones that spontaneously die

He says, in a thread about Samsung phones

Also LG released bootlooping phones for a half decade.

>Samsung
You have to be a shill or a woman
Could possibly also be a faggot or "nu-male"

>touchwizz
>falling for the "replacing the app launcher automatically negates the presense of touchwizz everywhere else" meme

Touchwizz in and of itself isn't bad anymore. Have you ever used a samsung phone with touchwizz nature ux 6.0? No? Then stfu you meme spouting autist.

TouchWiz is just a hindrance, I want stock or near stock Android.

Also I don't fancy exploding gook phones.

>for that money
of course you retard
a fucking dumbphone is "better for the money"

>"isn't bad"
>ugly
>laggy
>bloatware and useless duplicate apps for the same purpose
>shit memory management
>"isn't bad"

Factory reset and it gets better. But yea. The Nexus 6p is a lot better.

>>ugly
nope
>>laggy
nope
>>bloatware and useless duplicate apps for the same purpose
nope and 90% of the bloat can literally be disabled barring it from using resources
>>shit memory management
nope, I can listen to music, browse 5 web pages on chrome, and download torrents at the same time without anything having to reload
>>"isn't bad"
it really isn't but keep on memeing I guess.

>TouchWiz is just a hindrance, I want stock or near stock Android.
Touchwiz nature ux 6.0 is LITERALLY that. Samshit has known for a while how shit touchwiz has been and they have fixed it else we would have thousands of threads about how laggy the J7 is.

>Also I don't fancy exploding gook phones.
This is koreanshit and samshit has stopped production of the exploding phones.

Do you guys never consider refurbished products if they aren't ThinkPads? I bought a OnePlus one from Amazon for $120

shut up retard

>This is koreanshit
Gook = Korean
Chink = Chinese
Jap/Nip = Japanese

So the correct term is indeed gookshit

>t. mr won wang ling long ching chang chong kong fu

>"disabled"
>unable to delete it
>it existing in the first place
>the 10% that cant be "disabled"

>>"disabled"
>>unable to delete it
>>it existing in the first place
They don't take up much space, I still have 10GB free out of the 14.8GB of internal storage AFTER installing basic apps like clover, mx player, zarchiver, zetattorent, kik, ect. 10GB is still a lot of storage senpai.

>>the 10% that cant be "disabled"
They act as if disabled and use 0 ram/cpu/gpu resources. gsam doesn't even register them.

J7 2016 is awesome.

>pre-installed by your vendor

Huawei P7

Way cheaper. Pretty good features

it's not the room it takes up, it's the huge toll on battery life and data when it operates in the background

this is why i want to choke out people who run facebook messenger and complain 'my battery always runs out after 4 hours and i go through my data in like 2 weeks'

well duh, you're using a program that is sending out packets 24/7. that stuff really takes a toll on the way your device will operate.

samsung builds good phones, but all of their samsung apps are pointless and you can't disable the most memory intensive ones. worse, if you don't disable google then you're really in for a crap time because that shit is always updating, datamining, and sending you dumb info and ads.

modern smartphones are simultaneously becoming awesome and becoming garbage at the same time, just for the sake of some fat asshole's stock portfolio.

I had MSA adware in my Xiaomi RNP4 which I clean flashed with the official ROM

fuck off phoners

>it's not the room it takes up, it's the huge toll on battery life and data when it operates in the background
That's the thing though, the few apps you can't disable like "email" and "internet" don't use any resources at all. gsam doesn't register them and my phone only loses 2-3% battery every 4 hours while idle.

>samsung builds good phones, but all of their samsung apps are pointless and you can't disable the most memory intensive ones.
Well I guess now you can because after restarting my SM-J700P I have 1.3GB of free and that only drops to 1.0GB after using a apps for a few hours. 1GB of free ram is still a lot senpai.

You better get used to it champ. It's only gonna get worse as more and more useful programs once only found on desktop windows port over to Android.

H..hi guys.

ugliest phone series

Axon 7

the only 400$ flagship.

saw a few for 320 on ebay.

It can't be worse than the Rmnp3 right?

Revive /spg/, fuckos:

Not much we can there senpai, it's infested with samefagging chinkshit shills now. rip /spg/

>Not installing custom rom on any phone you own

Yes because we all enjoy poo in loo roms that are constantly crashing, freezing, and malfunctioning.

6p just werks senpai. Glad I picked one up at their bargain basement price a few weeks ago. Prices seem to have been hiked since.

Ahhh but what are viets?

>In B4 Charlie

My mother gave me that phone as present after leaving the hospital for some reason. It's the 2015 version but it's pretty damn good. I even got Marshmallow update a few days ago, which is surprising since this is Samsung, and also I'm from some shitty 3rd world country