What are the best wireless headphones for gaymen and under 100$?

What are the best wireless headphones for gaymen and under 100$?
I specifically asking for wireless and gaymen since you fuckers would probably recommend expensive headphones and 10$ clip on mic. Sound quality doesn't matter that much, mic should be good and bass high.
Also, please not ones that look like pic related

Is this fucking bait?
>wireless headphones
>under 100$
>100$
>10$
>sound quality doesn't matter that much
>wireless headphones....mic should be good
>bass high
Stop posting.

any chink headphones that go over the ears should do

I don't see the fucking problem. 100$ too little? Fine, than 200$. The Logitech G930 is for 100€ on Amazon right now and they don't look too bad.

The problem is you put the dollar sign after the amount, retard. Also if thats all you took away from my post, read it again, then neck yourself.

why would you put it in front? you don't say its dollars 200.
also, since you don't want give some input I assume you're the troll here
end your life

Learn English, you chucklefuck. Maybe before you end your life, you should learn to not make a thread asking a stupid question, theneither ask your home board, Sup Forums, or just ask in hpg or sqt. You faggot.

But you sound just like what I would find on Sup Forums.

stop

The Sony Playstation wireless ones are pretty good tbqh senpai. I use them all the time for gaymen since I had one lying around and cannot be fucked to purchase another mic.

Thanks m8, exactly what I'm looking for.

Had the g930. Pleather began cracking after 1 year. 5hrs battery at best. Annoying cable and stupid dongle.

Just get a boompro and a shp9500 and save yourself the trouble.

>wireless
>headphones
>mic should be good
>for gaymen

Do not use wireless anything for games unless you are using it completely casually, which if you want a mic you are probably not. You meant a headset but should stick to a solid pair of headphones and separate microphone.

>Quality
>Headset
>Reasonable pricing

You only get to pick two of those. The separate parts will always do you better and run you cheaper. Feel free to ignore me, it is your money to burn. Some people need to make the mistake before they learn.

I'm not autistic, I just want to tell my squad to go to B and stuff like that. I have Sennheiser headphones more expensive than the ones you mentioned, but literally never use them because I'm too lazy to plug them in and always run my chair over the fucking cables. And the clip on mic is even more annoying to use. I'll gladly sacrifice quality because right now I use cheap ass speakers.

That boompro thingy looks good. If I have headphones with removable cable, I can just plug it in the jack and only have one cable?

>puts dollar sign last
>$200 dollar budget then states he went to amazon and saw a g930 going for £100
>disregards good advice of decent headphones for retarded gaming ones
Just go to if you want gayming advice instead of logical and non-autistic ones.

>Logitech audio products
please drink bleach

Your containment board is this way.

1. don't get wireless

2. don't listen to the morons bitching about headsets, a headset is specifically what you are looking for

3. video games and computer peripherals are technology, fuck off with your elitist bullshit.

>why would you put it in front? you don't say its dollars 200.

Because Americans are idiots, all their standards are idiotic.

Anyone have a recommendation for a reasonably priced wireless with long battery life? Should be bluetooth. Quality is not very important, I know the difference between FM-radio and a mp3, but don't notice anything with less difference.

Wireless is superior because there are no cables.

Just buy the Philipps SHP9500 or SuperLux HD668b and attach a mic. They are both sub 100$

See
Follow user's advice and get pic related, OP. Don't fall for the memes and you should be fine.

Headsets are not what anyone is looking for. Headsets are trash. Just buy actual good headphones and an actual proper microphone and be glad you're not a complete idiot.