What the fricking frick

So after about a year the mouse click on my Rival 100 broke, won't hear a click anymore.

If I try to look up on how to fix this I just get stuff about sending it back to repair but why would I do that not to mention it is christmas so this will take too long.

Can anyone recommend me a good proper reliable mouse that isn't too expensive?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D1o2HBm_uNk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anything that is not Steelseries, or a gayming mouse in that matter.

I need atleast 2 side buttons tho.

All the Sup Forums mice charts are absolute crap because the prices seem to have changed alot or it all just is twice as expensive in europe.

G502 of course.

Zowie EC1-A if you're not a manlet

>Rival 100

Those side buttons suck, they are to slim and not centered

well shit, I just ordered one of these too.

my sensei raw was pretty fucking good though. been using it for years. my only beef with it is the braided cable.

>Zowie EC1-A
Why is it listen as "Stupid Tier"

They could be better but the mouse itself is very comfortable.

I've read up about problems for the Sensei Raw, seems like the mouse clicks might also just break without a reason and the mouse wheel might fuck up.

How did I deserve this anyways now that it is christmas I can't even just quickly order something via express it is going to take a week anyways. So I can either just drive to the nearest Media Markt and get some cancerous overpriced shit "gaming" mouse or I buy some cheap 5€ one and then order a decent one.

Because some autist made the chart.
Like anything you see on here.

Microsoft.

steelseries a shit, literally razer tier
my OG rival's rubber sides got destroyed after a few months, then the wheel button started doubleclicking on a replacement rival 300

hello rato!

Do not follow that chart.

I fell for the logitech G500 a few years ago because of this and it was the worst mouse I've ever used.

Logitech products are shit.

watch some youtube videos how to solder, get yourself some really durable microswitches (20M+) at aliexpress or whatever, replace the broken one, profit

really, it's not that hard to do something yourself instead of multiplying all that e-waste for nigger autistic african kids rummaging in garbage dumps

literally a meme, fuck off

>Why is it listen as "Stupid Tier"
It's EC1 that is stupid, not EC1-A. EC1-A has a superior sensor.

this image is super old. a lot of shit on there isn't even manufactured anymore.

I don't know about steelseries QA but my experience with them was good enough that I decided to give it another shot.

hello rato!

Pro-tip about old Logitech products: Never buy them.

As they go through each run, they never remake their moulds, so the last run of a product is usually the worst one, with the cheapest plastics.

>good
>proper
>reliable
>isn't too expensive
you bonehead, get a $11 optical mouse from Walmart. They last for fucking ever, longest I've used one is 6 years and I only stopped using it because someone bought a pre-built and gave me their stock $11 mouse that came with it. I still use my old one for my laptop once in a great while, no issues

anyone got experience with zowie mice for like 50€

are they comfortable and reliable?

> that chart
Sup Forums shoot itself in the foot making these without any date indication
random autists keep digging out these several year old charts in google images thinking they are new

is mouse modding a thing? i would love to put the insides of my g403 into an ec2-a case

what is Sup Forums opinion on g402 and its hybrid sensor?
is it good for flickshots?

Zowie FK2 is GOAT. I just switched from a SS 100 to the FK2 and it's like night and day. The only thing that kinda sucks is it has buttons on the right side of the mouse which I hit sometimes

How could you possibly know that

Just got a Zowie FK2 for CSGO. Easily the best mouse I've ever had.

my dad works at logitech

>t. no mention of superior modern age wireless mice aka g602 and g900

>wireless

i'm sure they have more than one manufacturing facility dude

> wireless crap
> superior
shlomo, please
you tried to pitch me your laser crap already

I prefer to not have to charge up my mouse every 2 hours

>wireless

Hello rato not spam

Disassemble and clean the click with alcohol. This trick fixes 99% of the issues with mice

>no Proteus Spectrum on this list

hello rato

not spam

I have a steelseries sensei, it started disconnecting and powering off after about a year.

they make shit mice, friend. I'm worried my keyboard is next

Plenty of Autism Spectrum, though.

I got myself a Zowie FK2 about half a year ago.
So far it's great.

The thing I love most is that it doesn't require shitty driver software to change settings. Everything can be changed by holding buttons or combinations while booting your PC. Also the settings don't change when I use this mouse on another computer. Most Logitech and Razer mice I tried before all seemed to differ slighly between computers. Especially if you switch between Win/Mac/Linux/BSD. Also no "log in on your Razer account to change your mice settings" bullshit.

I would also really like to see a version that is not from 2008.

There are so many more way better mice on the market and the prices are totally different now also.

>mouse doesn't click anymore
>buy new mouse

Jesus fucking christ. Just open up the mouse and clean it.

>My car doesn't go anymore. What car should I buy?

Have you tried filling it with gas? Millennials...

The switch physically broke, there is nothing to clean. And no I won't put up with the retarded trouble to repair it in some shitty way if I can just get a replacement.
>My engine exploded I need a new car
>lol have you tried vacuuming the interior fucking millennials

If you seriously aren't a millennial why the fuck are you on some meme site that is mostly used by people under the age of 18

hello rato

Not spam

hello rato

not spam

I have a Razer deathadder and apart from the memelighting (which you can turn off) it has been the best mouse I've ever owned

Jokes on you, I'm already bald

Walk to nearest big store in the morning and buy a shit €5 backup mouse then send yours in for warranty replacement. Any other option is wrong.

hello rato!

>My engine exploded I need a new car
>implying the sensor in his mouse is dead

it's more like:
>My radiator just died, I need a new car
>Have you tried to install a new one you dumb fucking millenial

Luddites, they plague Sup Forums with their apple shitposting. Also you have to be 18 to use this site sperglord millenial.

Sammyclassicsonicfan please leave

hello rato

(it is already too late for me)

Nixeus Revel if you want a cheap and reliable mouse. Make sure to update to the latest firmware (may be a beta)

have fun trying to move your crap fast, faggot

yes and no
retrofitting with different microswitches and combining different cases and pcbs is mostly everything that people do with them

Jokes on you, faggot, my crap always moves fast. I've never spent more than a minute taking a shit. If anything my crap needs to slow down so I can have some time to sit and think.

>what is Sup Forums opinion on g402 and its hybrid sensor?
pls respond

hello notspamato

When the left click on my mouse broke I just took off the top of the switch and replaced the metal thing inside with one from another mouse

1.)half of the mice in everything above stupid tier are shit
2.) half of the mice on this guide aren't in production anymore

Sup Forums isn't the place for gaymen advice.

Wired mice are a meme for gaming in 2016. The friction the wire creates with the table will slightly but constantly throw your accuracy off and hinder your hand movement. Once you go wireless you never go back
>inb4 mouse bungee
Still causes resistance
>inb4 latency meme
youtube.com/watch?v=D1o2HBm_uNk
g900 has lower latency than high end wired competitors.
>inb4 g900 too expensive
If you use your computer for multiple hours a day, it's worth it. This is something you'll be getting thousands of hours of use out of.
>inb4 g502 master race memers aka people who would instantly switch to g900 if they had the money
Go fuck yourselves

>dipshits who don't know anything and base all their purchase decisions off MEMES
>"I prefer to not have to charge up my mouse every 2 hours"
g602 has a battery life of 250 in use hours
g900 has a battery life of 36 in use hours but you can use it wired while it charges, and it charges fast as fuck.
Not going to debunk the rest of the posts because they're just memes.

I have a g502 and I love it. Very heavy and comfortable. The Logitech G Pro is pretty comfy though and should feel similar to a Rival or a Deathadder.

>mouse cord resistance
only if you keep your pc tower on the floor where the weight of the cord drags gaming mice with it. Keeping your desk uncluttered and your cables managed is cheaper than some wireless meme mouse.

G900 still has latency compared to Logitech's other G-mice.
Why step backwards? I can feel the latency when my Xbone controller is plugged versus unplugged, why would I accept that for everyday human/computer interfacing?

>even toying with the risk that your mouse batteries will die in the middle of work or gaming

top kek
G502 master race
go choke on a AA, cordless cuck

>even toying with the risk that your mouse batteries will die in the middle of work or gaming
g900 has a wired mode which allows it to charge while being used. If you use your computer for less than 5 hours a day, a full charge of the g900 lasts more than a week. If you can remember to plug in your g900 at least once a week before going to bed (like you would do with your phone), aka you're not an absent minded fucking retard, you should realistically never run out of charge. This is a non-issue constantly brought up by people with choice-supportive bias.

>G900 still has latency compared to Logitech's other G-mice.
>no source
Besides, 4.3ms latency is already imperceptibly low. Literally nobody is going to be able to feel a 1/1000th of a second lower latency at this point. It's like saying a 4k monitor looks like shit in comparison to a 5k monitor. Mouse latency has reached the point of massively diminishing returns.

>only if you keep your pc tower on the floor where the weight of the cord drags gaming mice with it.
If the mouse cable makes any contact at all with the table, it's going to create friction of some kind which will create minor movement inconsistency, as the cord isn't going to rub against the table in the same exact way every time you move it.
It's interesting to note how you're bothered by such a microscopic difference in latency, yet are unwilling to admit there's obvious minor accuracy problems with cords.

>I can feel the latency when my Xbone controller is plugged versus unplugged
>comparing it to a years old product from an entirely different brand
The entire point of logitech's g900 campaign is to dispel the myth that wireless latency is an inevitability. They've obviously improved the wireless technology of the past, so comparing it to other wireless devices is retarded. Also you've pretty much invalidated your opinion by admitting you're a console user.

missing the razer glasses

>tfw my Sidewinder died after 9 years
Are there any mouses with similar shape (high back) and all?

Me la creí we xd

Bought a Kinzu last year. It's pretty decent.
Why the hate though?

not the original mouse, cant oc the polling rate.
Sensor isnt bad, there is no jitter with lift off and slow moving tracking is good but the mouse spins out if flicking fast.

Source: i fell for the chink intellimouse meme

meanwhile i have steelseries kana v2 and it works perfectly fine since I got it almost 2 years ago.

This is just pure autism

just bought a g403 from amazon and it has scroll wheel rattle.

why is logitech so shit these days? Companies that don't care about QC while still expecting us to pay a premium should be burned down.

anyway, what's the best course of action? File a warranty claim with logitech or return to amazon?

I like the m570 ball mouse. I have been using it for around a month now and it's pretty good.

Razer made glasses. Had no clue.

every mouse has a certain amount of clicks before it wares out. if you play video games youre going to need a more expensive mouse. mine was like 20-30 and this is my second mouse.

Amazon is letting the customer always fuck their ass just send it back to them, they will just get you a new one so you are happy.

hello rato
not spam

g403 probably the best mouse I've ever gotten
and g502 probably one of the worst, way too heavy and that fucking piece of trash mousewheel.

I've gotten the SteelSeries Sensei a few years ago for 30€... a bit heavy and a shitty sensor but other that it was really good... the mouse buttons are my favourite part since they have such a light pressure point

+ I noticed they don't wear off as fast as omron switches...

This chart is still shit tho