Tfw apple is going downhill

>tfw apple is going downhill

Who is going to fill the space as a producer of quality computing products?

Sony will come back full force

>quality

apple never had that role in the first place

enjoy paying premium for the same chinese shit the rest of us uses, dumbass

>Sony reclaiming its thrown as the king of portable electronics.

That would be neat as fuck. Sony always experimented with neat niche products. Everyone else just caters to the lowest common denominator.

Unfortunately, theyhave too many enemies. They have practically zero presence in the United States, and it is even cool to hate Sony here.

They also have pretty much the entire national government of Korea standing in their way. It is just not gonna happen.

>thrown

Yea, mobile spell check is a prick sometimes.

All Apple products are "chinese shit" as well...

Chinese brands will actually get good.

Microsoft with their Surface line.

t. Not Pajeet I Swear

Samsung already is. The note 7 was their only failure in years, Their phones are still boss and eveyone knows it.

>phoneposting

I'm due for a new phone at work, but I don't want to give up the headphone jack so I'm just going to use my iPhone 6 until it dies.

I'll be due for a new mbp at work next year, no way I'm going to upgrade to a new one with less ports and worse battery life. Every day I use the thunderbolt ports to plug in my monitors, one of the USB ports goes to one of the monitors where my peripherals are plugged in, and I use the other USB port to charge stuff. I also use the fucking escape key and function keys so fuck the stupid ass touch bar.

Someone please port iterm2 to Linux....

Apple was never in that space to begin with.

I should set up a short on some Apple stock, that shits gonna come tumbling down.

this, the surface stuff is quality. Shame about the botnetOS

How else would I post from my bath tub?

We have better teminals though.

Xiaomi

>tfw you can't stop from posting on Sup Forums even in the bathroom

>Apple
>quality
800MHz.jpg
Unless it's "going" since 2012, that is.

>implying you bathe

>going
They've been "going" downhill since they moved from PowerPC to Intel chips.

Samsung, Dell, and Sony are good laptop manufactures. Google's Pixel (after removing the "botnet") is a decent phone.

AOTA is obviously subjective.

None that are as feature complete. Tmux can deliver a lot of the split window and steaming command stuff, but tmux sucks compared to iterm2 imo.

What features are you missing? Almost all terminals can split.

Nokia

May your dream come true

Funny, Sony is mostly adored here by men because of phone quality and PlayStation. Women prefer Samsung. I have experience with both and can confirm Sony is better and all their tech I own still works.

My xperia sp died in less than a year. They couldn't fix overheating in 3 flagship-tier phones in a row. Z3's self-shattering back glass is legendary. Wouldn't call that "quality". Their only redeeming feature is the amount of open source code they produce.

Maybe Dell

Trump's election confirmed what the innovator classes already knew: USA is finished and china andpajeet are the future