I bought three exam study guides on Amazon

I bought three exam study guides on Amazon
>A+ Certification
>Network+ Certification
>Security+ Certification

Now, should I study which ones should I study and which should I not study?

P.S. they all came with a CD-ROM for computer use.

Other urls found in this thread:

professormesser.com/
professormesser.com/downloadable-220-901-training-course/
professormesser.com/free-a-plus-training/220-901/comptia-220-900-course/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>which ones should I study

Study all of them... start with the order which you wrote them. "A+ first and etc."

Alright then.

Since this is going into the 2017 year, any idea on when renewal would be?

Four years after you pass

I thought it was three?

Two?

One year

wow... comptia has been jewing like crazy ever since they started the expire bullshit. Back when I got my A+ and Network+, there was no bullshit rule about your cert ever expiring.

I don't know shit about it comptia though. Just lying on the internet, it's actually 6 months.

To be fair tech does evolve rather quickly and new shit to understand always pops up.

I can understand having to renew shit in something constantly evolving like IT but the exam prices are fucking ridiculous.

Dam nigga, you better spend at least a year studying all this shit like crazy. That A+ cert alone is hard as fuck to pass, it's more than just knowing ddr4 dims don't go in ddr3 dim slots.

I studied all of 801-802 but never took the exam because by the time I got finished, they phased it out and went to 901-902.

Also OP here again, took me like 4-6 months of hardcore studying.

One thing I don't understand is that the 901-902 doesn't even cover Windows 10

The fuck is that about?

> Not using professormesser.com/ as a free comptia resource

enjoy spending tons of money I guess.

>tons of money
I got the books on Amazon, how is that "tons of money"?

>free
Nigger, it's $100 per video download

That's $200 just to watch some guy talk about the exam

>Nigger, it's $100 per video download

No it isn't... I can't even find the video downloads... Just use the streaming option which is free. It's available on youtube, you can just download the video from youtube and avoid paying $100 if you need it as a file.

Its millions times more than getting it for free

It wasn't released by the time 900 series rolled out. I'm sure it'll be a huge part of the next iteration of A+.

If you don't already know all that deep in your soul to the degree that non magnetized screw drivers make you lose sleep at night, go home kid.

If you aren't already tcpdumping this page right here right now just to make sure nothing evil piggybacks the mainframe connex, go hom kid.

If you aren't transparent snatting through 7 proxies w/ obfuscated DNS go home kid.

Study these words until thy no longer make you cry or dizzy. Only then, will you be ready.

Who the fuck are you talking to, boy?

>FREE A+ CERT

Yeah according to whom? professormesser.com/downloadable-220-901-training-course/

You aren't ready son

You get all of those videos for free here:

professormesser.com/free-a-plus-training/220-901/comptia-220-900-course/

The paid bundle is just a convenient way if you want to pay... It is harder to find the paid versions than the free one.

>tripfag
I guarantee you're still a virgin

I guarantee (unironically) you're half my age

Oh really? I bet you're a fucking 90's kid

Do you know what unironically means?

He probably does, but he is born after 2005

Samefag as fuck

How would I be younger than you? And if I was half your age and you're still working with computers, I'd hope you'd either retired or killed yourself because that is way too goddamn old.

Care to explain this theory of yours? Guess I'm senile, but you're making no sense.

I've been using computers since I was in elementary school. I'm turning 25 soon. So how the fuck are you double my age, pal? Agent Autism is more like it.

Disregard that, I suck cocks

>btw if you're going to tripcode, do it right.

>Samefag as fuck

It obviously isn't... I am talking to him.

Could you upload them somewhere vor provide a torrent?

So you're KYS @ 50 then?

wasn't me, it was someone else

was you being childish

was me asking why you assume working w/ computers leads to suicide

>btw if you're going to tripcode, do it right.

Who said anyone was tripcoding junior?

Why are you talking to yourself?

You done kid?

Now, you claim to have "worked on computers since elementary school" so why do you need to study for A+

I'm so fucking glad that my A+ and Network+ certs are valid for life. Years 2002 and 2003. My books came with some software called ExamGear. It and the books really helped me on exam day.

Three bud, unless you get CEUs