Apple Hate Thread

Does it get any worse than this?

youtube.com/watch?v=Zb18eEvBNh0

why are mactoddlers so fucking retarded?

>buys couple grand laptop
>guise I know you can get a pc with better specs at a much cheaper price but you are paying for the experience XDDDD. it just werks :DDD

skip to 7:10 if don't wanna watch the whole thing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WMlHZVmOYzQ?t=7m7s
youtube.com/watch?v=LUwv6PUr3sw
youtu.be/KgnAWkpf9uc?t=191
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>skip to 7:10 if don't wanna watch the whole thing
I'm not going to watch any of it. You shouldn't either.

Delete this thread

This thread is gay goodbye OP install gentoo fuck off thx bye

Why are you getting so angry over a laptop?

>Why yes Ma'am! I just love spending my days watching things I don't like on youtube

>giving attention to mactoddlers
>giving attention to youtuber retards
Kys

>it just werks

Doesn't any piece of shit just werk if all you're doing is fucking around on the internet?

>>guise I know you can get a pc with better specs at a much cheaper price but you are paying for the experience XDDDD. it just werks :DDD

Whats wrong with that? Let her use her money however the fuck she wants.

She is probably not going to play games or do anything heavy on it, so if she can afford the Apple experience (which she obliviously likes) why shouldn't she?

Literally kill yourself, only a sub-human gets mad with someone buying a fucking electronics brand.

She ended up in dongle hell youtu.be/WMlHZVmOYzQ?t=7m7s

>the Apple experience
11/10

>mactoddlers blatanly defending m'lady

Holy shit they really are numale fags

>winniggers thinking they own the planet
lmoa

Oh look, an autistic retarded woman. What else is new?

>Sup Forums defends Apple
it's sad, Sup Forums's dead

I have to agree with you.

Once again spillover from Sup Forums blaming their ineptitude with anything other than Windows on the OS.

It's kind of funny seeing so many of these supposedly really "technically adept" types go all apeshit over people using Linux or OSX. My experience is that it's usually just their ego telling them that "No, you can't be bad at something relating to computers, so it has to be something other than you" to avoid having to admit that they only know how to use Windows.

Personally I dumped Windows for OSX around 2007 and after a lot of tinkering with UNIX stuff in OSX all my desktops have since then run Linux (while my laptops run OSX). At this point Windows has to me become "That OS the clueless, kids who want to play games and those who have to use some really obscure tools only available on Windows". Pretty much all the software I run into, even the obscure stuff like AVR Studio, Matlab, Quartus II, etc., run on ether Linux or OSX.

Stop ruining our board and go back to Sup Forumseddit

Fuck off Sup Forumseddit.

>stop liking what I cant afford

Sup Forums likes shitty adhesive, dongles, and throttling computers with shit heating.
Welcome.

>At this point Windows has to me become "That OS the clueless, kids who want to play games and those who have to use some really obscure tools only available on Windows".
So accurate it hurts

I'm surprised she is still around

used to fap to this
youtube.com/watch?v=LUwv6PUr3sw

>Review

?

>At this point Windows has to me become "That OS the clueless, kids who want to play games and those who have to use some really obscure tools only available on Windows".
Similar criticism can be levelled at anyone who uses shit applel makes, or just normies in general.

>IM STILL WATCJING THIS IN 2017!! loL so randum. who else is?! ;)

Fucking kill me now

Apple products for many years now are just a status symbol for the majority of people.

For women in particular they are not much different from louis vuitton bags, sure the other bags are made out of leather and the craftmanship is just as good and they cost 1/3 the price but those bags aren't LV bags. It *has* to be an LV bag.

Just a symptom of trying to fit in / showing off your status with goods.

was that from the comments?

i remember all those years ago everyone commented about how she had nice dsl

There's one problem with your shitty analogy.
Louis Vuitton bags don't suffer from throttling, touch disease, fans designed to blow into adhesive holding the device together, faulty graphical chips, and the Louis Vuitton bags don't require you to stick 20 dongles into them in order to unlock their functionality.

this guy get it.

good lord, she is a hottie. Are all grills in murica so pretty?

She's like a 5/10

t. American pro

Hahahaha macfags bragging about paying extra for a shitty product because muh status. Wow Sup Forums really is shit now.

inb4 poorfag

>stop liking what i can't afford
winkids everyone

>Buy this gold plated turd
>No thanks
>HURR LMAO YOU CAN'T AFFORD IT WOT ARE YOU POOR LMAO

This is you.

>the first thing that comes to mind of a windows user when he sees technology is excrement.
so the memes about indians were true

take the poo
to the looooo

Are you American?

y u so mad tho

I just don't want to know how and why you come across such shit videos.
You are subscribed, you go on and check on this bitch and give her views. She is buying some of that shit with the money you make for her. Who is the retard here?
OP stop being such a fucking idiot, understand that this people make a living on views and viewers. If those numbers go down, she just disappears.

Sour Grapes
an Aesop Fable

A very hungry fox walked into a vineyard where there was an ample supply of luscious looking grapes. Grapes had never looked so good, and the fox was famished. However, the grapes hung higher than the fox could reach. He jumped and stretched and hopped and reached and jumped some more trying to get those yummy grapes, but to no avail. No matter what he tried, he could not reach the grapes. He wore himself out jumping and jumping to get the grapes.

"Those grapes surely must be sour," he said as he walked away, "I wouldn't eat them if they were served to me on a silver platter."

no I won't give you a job Jose

fpbp

>>the first thing that comes to mind of anyone above the status of "mouthbreathing normie" when he sees anything made by Applel is excrement.

Fixed that for you, my fat burger friend.

>Does it get any worse than this?

Well, she could be a flat-faced goober-smiling fake blonde just out of braces...

Here's how it works? guys:

>windows
Shit os, normie user base
>macos
Good os, normie user base
>linux
Better os, communist user base
>freebsd
Best os, best user base

In short, winfags go back to Sup Forums, macboys go back to /reddit/

I bet you could fit a lot of cocks in her mouth...

>the first thing that comes to mind of anyone above the status of "mouthbreathing normie" when he sees anything made by Applel is excrement.

>macos
>Good os

when will this meme end

I don't see how this is relevant

make a webm so we dont give clicks

BTFO, how will user ever recover.

Not even joking, osx is actually usable, unlike windows.

Steve Jobs' main accomplishment was propagating narcissism into the PC market. Before him, PCs were either a hobby or useful tools. Now they are a way of branding yourself as a sophisticated intellectual to other people..

>word "steal" used like 10 times
Copying is not theft.

And yes I'd rather write code and let anyone use it, not restrict it to the circlejerk with gplfags. With gpl you're being a jew, with bsd you're an atheist.

>With gpl you're being a jew, with bsd you're an atheist.
Shieeeeet, which group deserves the oven first?

>with bsd you're an atheist.
Sounds about right. Atheism is the key characteristic of a nu-male cuckold after all

>used by millions for business
>hurpadurp not usable

It may be a shit OS, but using hyperbole to describe it just makes you look like an even bigger faggot

>Le install Linux XD :DDD

As it have been said by many people before, windows is only good for gaming and specialized software. As an OS in general it's complete trash.

Yeah they all suck

>t.iToddler

With Jews you lose

Why do the fanboy or fangirl types all look retarded in some way or another?

I want to fuck that fox.

>being this new
Not too long ago, the rmbp was deemed the superior laptop here. Then came the leddit fags like you.

>throttling overheating trash
>superior

>t. mactoddler

STOP
STOP
ITS NOT FUNNY ANYMORE

what's the problem, an attractive non-tech person reviewing tech? are you triggered?

This.
OS X for maximum laptop comfy and Linux for desktop applications.

macOS

>Unix base
>Best UI and user friendliness

Linux

>Unix base
>Terrible buggy UIs and not user friendly whatsoever

Windows

>No Unix base
>Terrible UI and usability

macOS is the obvious choice

>macOS
>>frankenshit next/mach/bsd abortion pretend Unix base
>>toddler UI and user restrictiveness
>Linux
>>Unix base
>>just works
>Windows
>>No Unix base
>>Terrible UI and usability

MactoddlerOS is literally for brain dead retards.

I'm so not clicking this link. Would be cancer overkill.

>Linux
>Just works

Laugh of the day

>Linux
>just works

ya ok

Actually, Linux can just werk.

The reason why Mac has such a good reputation for "just werking" is because they know exactly what hardware is being used and there isn't any variety to factor in. The absolute vast majority of errors that people run into on Linux is when they use odd combinations of hardware that aren't well documented. This is the issue with printers on Linux.

There are plenty of incredibly well documented systems that can be bought and run a particular Linux distribution without any errors whatsoever to the exact same quality as a Mac.

But in this case it's Linux that has the advantage because you will always have the stable hardware as well as the variety of hardware. An analogy would be if Apple computers could only connect to 3 types of Apple branded printers but it works reliably every time while a Linux alternative can connect to 8 different types of printers reliably, about 30 more printers mostly reliably and 70 printers with user-made drivers that may work but aren't reliable. It's ridiculous logic from ignorance.

Consumerists are fucking idiots.

The XPS developer edition doesn't have this problem.

>black nails
degeneracy

>Thinly veiled yt channel advertisement
Fuck right off

linux don't have any fucking add or nice intro.
Not a single easy expaling viral meme video, that discripe why linux is better then windows.
We need something like "mac vs pc" but more meme
t linux user and stallman zealot

Hell no, last time linux "just worked" was before your mama was born

>Stop liking what I don't like!!!!!

>Having time to hate objects
idiots...

>She is probably not going to play games

youtu.be/KgnAWkpf9uc?t=191

Don't remind us.

6:00
>I remember my life through which macbook or apple product I have
just wow. as if the bouncing up and down wasnt enough of a red flag.

>applefags playing the 'think different' and 'no reason, really' card again

i thought they were smarter than that to be honest

>blonde murrican idiot buys 2500$ laptop, even though she has like 4 more
>MUH APPLEL EXPERIENCE
>ends up in dongle hell 4 days later
>pictures of just herself on laptop screen suggest she's a self-absorbed cunt
NOPE NOPE NOPE

Austist

you can go now paid shill.which company paid for you?

>used to fap to this
... how?

i like how none of the pictures 'smileys' are smiling or happy at all

iJustice is blatantly bipolar

GUYS IM SO ANGRY I CAN'T BELIEVE PEOPLE ACTUALLY BUY OVERPRICED SHINY HARDWARE WHICH DOESN'T RUN Sup Forums-APPROVED LINUX. FFS JUST BUY A USED THINKPAD OR A DELL. EVEN BETTER YOU CAN BUILD YOUR OWN RIG FOR HALF THE PRICE WITH A 100x MORE POWERFUL DESKTOP NVIDIA GPU. OMG WHY ARE ITARDS SO STUPID.

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! I DEMAND RETRIBUTION!!!

Switching to linux is the best decision i took computer-wise. After using Lubuntu, playing a little with Crunchbang and now running Debian, since i'm a poorfag i'm really loving the linux experience.

I wan't her to touch my bar.

>generic dumb iBitch
wew, shit taste

Wasn't this the chick who got stuck on some baby-tier Portal course? Figures she'd use a mac.

POSTAN