This is not a meme

This is not a meme.

K.

>logo is a pokeball
meme

I really like it and I used it for over a year.

However, I stopped using it and went back to Debian because I got sick of building my own packages with xbps, even though it's a well made and powerful tool. I don't have time to be my own package maintainer and find it easier to just download packages from a repo.

When they grow bigger I'm sure I'll switch back. Also the community is a bit elitist.

This is not a meme.

It's a meme

>LibreSSL
>xbps
>Runit
>Created by NetBSD dev

not a meme.

It literally has no advantage over solus.

Therefore it's more of a meme than Solus

It wasn't a meme before GuixSD arrived.

KevinOS doesn't resist kevind so fuck off Kevin.

>kevinOS
>kevinD
What does that have to do with void?

just install *BSD

void & solus are two sides of the same coin imo

solus is the "everything just werks" distro ala ubuntu

void is the dorklord ricer disro for ala arch/gentoo

both are fairly recent projects with small dev teams trying out new things without the baggage that older more established distros have

Solus distro is kreated by Kevin Parnell. In one of desktop thread someone posted screenshot where user@host in screenfetch was named kevin@solus.
So Kevin is konfirmed Sup Forumsentooman and everyone who shills Solus here in any way is obviously just Kevin.

also kevind is reference to systemd – thing I hate and definitely wont use. Better install gentoo.

This is a good meme

I think they're both great, but for me the void installer just keeps failing so I stuck with Solus.

Void introduced me to one of my new favorite desktops. Enlightenment.

Gentoo is not arch you stupid fuck, this is only distro in which you have choise of software version.

if you don't like void installer you can install it with commands just like arch

they both serve the same purpose to the average Sup Forums poster, which is to lord over the "lesser" distros because their much better distro was more work to install and configure

Hourly reminder

To be fair, void could use a larger user base, more package maintainers, etc. So it makes sense for him to try and get more users.

What doesn't make sense is people shilling big, well-known distros.

Hey, my kind of thread