What are your thoughts on le over-exaggerating close-up man?

What are your thoughts on le over-exaggerating close-up man?

he's ok

>youtube tech channels

trash

I'm actually jack
Ask me anything

wosh he could be more genuine.

does fake giveaways
fuck him hes a scam artist

I dont have any particularly strong opinions about the guy.

Watching review channels is like voluntarily watching TV infomercials.

ITT: g is assblasted that they will never have a successful youtube tech review channel then a guy who literally reads off a manual and opens boxes

His videos are 80% boring reactions, stupid jokes and lazy reviews. He literally overreacts too much I don't even know why he is so famous.

consumerism

Remember to report all e-celeb threads.

At first i found his videos funny, but then I noticed there were just shitty infomercials and stopped caring about him.

Whoa stop there, buddy. There are good tech channels out there, like LGR and Techmoan

is this the faggot that scams people with the stupid contests they pull up?

why do you make fake contests? and how are you so fucking stupid that you give shit away to some bitch one of your stuff is fucking and you let them boast about it on twitter for everyone to read?

>why do you make fake contests? and how are you so fucking stupid that you give shit away to some bitch one of your stuff is fucking and you let them boast about it on twitter for everyone to read?

That was incoherent. Also, I don't make the giveaways, Lew does.

Really hate this channel, but all their videos are over a million views. Have not watched any of their videos in a long time will continue to do so.

Hit the road, Jack.

his clickbaits are annoying as fuck and all he does is review gimmick kickstarter products and shout at jack

Seen some videos, they are not bad... But I don't really care enough about gadgets to continue watching.

Unboxing videos are the future, get over it.

As far as tech videos go, me and all my friends watch MKBHD. He is the best tech reviewer!

Team Crispy FTW!!!!!!!

LEW HERE. CHECK OUT THIS NEW GARBAGE I FOUND ON AMAZON.

They have a beautiful format, which is nice and standardized for unboxing, something that was desperately needed for years...

Lew is an annoying cunt, though.

>I don't make the giveaways, Lew does.
So he is the one making the scams?
I mean someone has to be in charge of making stacks of empty boxes and looking for fake winners like Devin.

kys LARP nigger

JUST

He's a giant faggot.