Shitdows 10

Why is scaling in Windows 10 so bad?
Shouldn't they improve it instead of making it worse?

Other urls found in this thread:

support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2528614
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

For comparison, here is Windows 7.

Pretty sure that fixes itself when you reboot your computer. At least, the time I tried scaling, which I don't really need.

I prefer W10 over W7.

>Windows 10
>Improving

They are only making it worse.

>pc reboots randomly
>check error codes in event viewer
>obscure hexadecimal error code
>look it up
>"This issue occurs because of a race condition that is triggered when a NULL lease handle is accessed after the lease spinlock is released."
well nice

That's terrible

I don't understand what you did, OP. Maybe you should learn to fix your shit before going into your local security policies.

Why would you scale for 1024x768? It looks fine natively

>Pretty sure that fixes itself when you reboot your computer.
No, it doesn't.

Now try that at 150%.

left one didn't has bigger text dickhead...

support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2528614

took 20 seconds max and I had to first backwards google your findings to find the original error code.

Are you kidding? Don't you see how much money Apple gets from making stuff worse? They got a much more popular laptop after removing most slots and halved the battery time. They also removed the battery estimator from the desktop.

People love it... That is why Windows 7 started treating people like children, because Apple did it with such success and it was a massive success.

And people love that, look at this specimen: Microsoft needs to make money. If you want to have an OS that get better each time then make your own.

High DPI screens

Why 1024x768?

why autism?

>I literally copied and pasted a line from this page
>this lad comes and waves his poop like he found a lost treasure
autismo is alive

Except macOs actually does DPI scaling properly, it just scales all the UI elements properly (and most of them are vectors), and simply renders the text at a different size.

Windows 10 on the other hand has very inconsistent behaviour depending on what part of the operating system you're using. Most of the common applications, like explorer, actually do proper scaling, but a lot of the system, just renders at the original size, and then just scales it up, making it look terrible like in OP's pic. Apple also seems to be the only people that can pull off a lot of new stuff. Like their transition from PPC to x86, inventing (or at least popularizing) the modern smartphone, now replacing the f-row with a touch bar (lenovo tried this earlier, but it sucked). People love apple not because of the things they make worse, but for the innovations they bring.

>winshit 10
Found your problem

Escept that Win7 has both scaling methods, the legacy one and the on present in W10.

>Except macOs actually does DPI scaling properly, it just scales all the UI elements properly (and most of them are vectors), and simply renders the text at a different size.

That's true... Microsoft have made a courageous choice and surpassed Apple in their own game and removed functionality that I am sure you Apple fags not even imagined you could remove.