Why is Apple synonymous with Starbucks?

Why is Apple synonymous with Starbucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lQKdEdzHnfU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is this thread on a tech board?
Why is my reply not bumping this thread?

>Overpriced products sold entirely off brand recognition
The only difference is Starbucks is average and overpriced whereas Apple is garbage and overpriced.

/thread

Because you're a poorfag who can't afford either

It isn't. Stabucks can take more than one minute of load without throttling.

youtube.com/watch?v=lQKdEdzHnfU

basic bitchery

fourth post best post

They both cater to egomaniacs.

They both sell overpriced mediocore garbage that is targeted for hipsters, when you can go to mcdonalds and have the same shit for 1/3 price

why does apple trigger Sup Forums so much? is it the price range? it must be the price range right? is it the fact that os x looks better out of the box than a riced arch? is it the fact that it works so much better than windows?

Pay extra for them to do it for you

Applies to both

>Sup Forums triggered by Apple pricing
Probably some (the NEET/poorfag part of Sup Forums), but a good portin of Sup Forums has well-paid tech jobs and could afford th Apple stuff easily.

I was pretty neutral to Apple (next to no experience) until i was forced to use a Mac at work for around 2 years, constantly bugged by thermal throttling, incompatibilities to other (Linux|BSD) systems, horrible performance (even when not throttling), and macOS just getting in the way (Java browser plugin has a vulnerability? let's just block ANY Java throgh XProtect, so the admin can't use half of the Dell tools). Not everyone is an admin, so ymmv, but that's my reason to rather be jobless than use a Mac.

This picture isn't accurate, where are the superficial blondes in uggs and North face?

They look happy, that's what it's important.

Because they're both fashion accessories.
Women will buy a macbook and carry around their half-empty starbucks fellapuchino cup just to be trendy and hip.

that made me emotional

Overpriced and literally useless. Much in the same way an iPhone or Macbook is technically not even a phone or laptop because of how fucking useless it is, Starbucks is shitty to the point of not even being legally considered coffee anymore.

It isn't.

Two distinctly middle class brands.

I never asked for these feels.

white millenial normies

correlation does not mean causation

awful thread

The son isn't fat, there's hope for him yet.

>Why is Apple synonymous with Starbucks?

Overpriced coffee is a good match for overpriced electronic toys.

Wrong, poorfags buy Starbucks. Richfags buy Starbucks stock.

t. shtiskin

Sadly, whenever McDonalds offers free coffee for a month all of the Starbuckfags take advantage of the offer. Loyalty my ass.

Good taste in knives at least

Probably has something to do with people who have good tastes and high standards.

I'm white and millennial and a Bernie supporter. I never go to Starbucks and I wouldn't touch an Apple product with a 10-foot pole.

It remains a mystery.