How did windows become the most popular OS

how did windows become the most popular OS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/X0idaN0MY1U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is this the new desktop thread

I dunno,by force included in everything maybe?

Google Halloween documents.

Tldr:
Microsoft has this project called "Evangelism" to ACTIVELY shill their product in various platforms. The project also includes agenda like spreading FUD about other platforms

you're like one of those parents who cannot shut the fuck up about their kids

you got the other 3 pages? interesting read

www.coruptia.ro/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Effective-Evangelism.doc

dat windows 10???
>how to get those fonts???

An intel deal gave them market monopoly still on the msdos days when ibm-pc became very popular
The rest is history

Microsoft and microsoft vendors made deals with education organizations so that kids grew up using the windows system at school, Mac and the other Steve Jobs derivative Next were too weak during the 90s when this went down

get em while they're young

combined with this

Biggest redpill of the week

Jesus, something about jihad in there.

freetards literally shill loonshit for free on a daily basis and they can't even manager higher than a 2% marketshare

>winshill in denial again

wow you are mad aren't you, faggot ass shill?

>Implying this isn't standard practice for literally every corporation ever
As expected of underage freetards and worthless NEETs

>Shilling in Sup Forums is normal
Typical winshill, everyone

Undermining other platforms is not a standard practice. Not that a burgerflipper wintard would know

dumb cunts.

I tried uBar for a week and found myself not using it at all. Also, it acts fucky, like your picture shows (what is that blank space to the left of 1 mail?).

By being better than all the rest.

Windows is the most shitty OS I ever used

What is that lesbo music you're listening to?

@58146077
>being this mentally retarded

Remember this?

and this

It has a non shitty unstall process

because Macintosh was a failputer, MS DOS was the shit everyone used and Windows ran on top of DOS

and then MS continued to dominate the PC market because IBM compatible computers with Windows were the smarter choice over Macintosh computers because they had more software

duh

Microsoft used to be the best software company (in terms of operating system, gaming and productivity suite). But, it all went south when Microsoft started developing Longhorn (aka Vista). They wanted Longhorn to stand out from the rest (OS X) and did not even realize what they are doing. The only reason why Windows 7 works better than Vista is because hardware developers got their shit together after Vista was released.

Here's a video of Windows Longhorn Build 4015 (it's from lab06_n). This was before Compiz even existed:
youtu.be/X0idaN0MY1U

I am still trying my best to find the lab06_n copy (because the main one does not include the crazy ass effects. Beta collectors have been trying their best to "hack" Longhorn for years but it seems impossible due to the missing files). If I ever find this lab06_n copy, I might ask Druaga1(Mr. SSD) to test it since my FX5800 not with me. If any MS employee can help me with this, please do so.

Was just the best in every field.

The best one won and still is winning.

It's on computers people go out and buy. That's basically it. Sure, you can say there are computers running GNU/Linux out of the box, but even as a GNU/Linux user I will rarely bother to mention this, as they are not often in actual stores or really pushed at customers the way the other ones are. We'd need an entire company to make a push to do anything.

Monopoly building.

because everyone always realizes it's worthless piece of shit