How do i become completely secure and invisible online like Elliot from Mr Robot?

how do i become completely secure and invisible online like Elliot from Mr Robot?

You don't

tails, vpn, tor and hijacked wifi

if hijacking WiFi, better spoof your Mac address. Even then, your not completely secure and invisible online

vpn not paid with your credit card

no google, no gmail, no yahoo, no facebook no US shit

This.

It's either you're here or you're not. There's no in-between, sorry.

The best you can hope to do is to spoof your Mac Address, then use Tor with a profile spoofer off of someone else's router.

Even then, you're just a guy with a mask on. They don't know who you are, but they know you are there.

+ add on for firefox
https everywhere, disconnect, µB, ghostery, Privacy Badger, Canvas Fingerprint Blocker, Redirector, Self-Destructing Cookies, Silent Block, no script, etc ...

make your choice

that's a pretty evident fingerprint right there
use vanilla chromium with disabled statistics in virtual machince

>run locked down linsux
>develop botnet code
>infect a few thousand computers/routers/whatever
>use public wifi or vpn to do it
>proxy chain some 9 infected computers crossing several country borders
>browse internet
In reality you don't. Best case you get a VPN and secure mail like countermail paid for with buttcoins.

hack 3 or 4 blocks and configure them into a big p2p network

>fingerprint
>with JS disabled
Sup Forums - Technology

>you are only one who vitits that website with Iceweasel and disabled JavaScript
>not a fingerprint

Store your warez on audio encrypted CD-ROMs and microwave your computer when finished.

They were not encrypted, he just labeled them as audio cds

>What is steganography

"LOOK MOM, IT'S LIKE IM IN THE MATRIX MOVIE"

I think he just had a revelation. But seriously Sup Forumsuys you need to aim for the most used browser profile intead of muh snowflake extensions on snowflake browser on snowflake linux.

secure connection. disposable mobile or neighbour wifi.

For anyone interested, he used 'DeepSound' in the show, which is an actual software you can download free. I tried it, but I don't really need to be 1337 haxor like Elliot, storing identities etc.

>completely secure and invisible online

You don't. Even if you take every step imaginable to be secure and "invisible", if you're worth targeting then someone is going to find you.

The best security you can have while being online is not doing anything that will make you a target and using enough protection to ensure that you're a hard target for people going for wide-ranged, non-specified attacks like phishing scams and malware.

Don't use technology at all.

What if i'm using Windows and not Mac ?

kek

how effective would that be against tempest monitoring? just throw a ton of garbage noise and fake signals around until their equipment shorts out or gives up.

you cannot defend yourself from a targeted attack using tempest. you're fucked if you warrant those resources.

Might aswell go with antidetect then too.

>completely secure and invisible online
don't be low hanging fruit or a career boosting catch in your illicit activity of choice. tor, noscript and common sense should suffice.

>build botnet with VPN chaining capability
>get lot of bots from every country in the world
>chain your connection through every country in the world
>don't run javascript in browser

The only way to be completely secure and invisible online is to not connect to the Internet at all.