What did Sup Forums get for Christmas?

What did Sup Forums get for Christmas?

nothing as always

Nothing. I wished I had a gf.

a gf isn't even good to have. you're with her to be happy, she's with you for any other reason, because girls know how to make themselves happy and don't need you.
get over it, be happy alone, fuck a prostitute if you need to get laid, you will never find happiness in a lady because they don't get into relationships like guys do.

A used gayman laptop.

Just needs cleaning and reseating some keys.

A new fap sock

a mac an iphone and some clothes

$50 and I'll use $7 on a wifi card for my hackintosh thinkpad.

So if a gf is the only thing that gives me self value... I'm fucked?

That sort of thinking is why you don't have a gf user
Spending and sharing your time is a great thing

$165 and an echo dot

Another year of a free OS.

A long sleeve t-shirt.

New monitor, Raspberry Pi 3 with a case, and a MacBook Pro.

Expensive coffee machine and a new coffee grinder.
And sennheiser earphoned

>sennheiser earphoned

i got replacement ear pads for my 5 year old sennheisers. might be the gift i use the most.

Clothes.

Is Sup Forums the richest board?

Lol no.

50€, about 170€ in gift cards and maybe some other things coming my way tomorrow. They're very specific gift cards, kind of "culture gift cards" that i can use in libraries and such but I'll use them to buy a ps4 because I'm the very definition of a philistine and books are for losers who hate democracy and freedom.

Raspberry pi 3

New usb hdds 2x 2tb and some sticker from linuxstickers for my laptop

A telescope and a 1 tb external HDD.

This set of sensors for my rpi

bretty good

They left me alone just as I wished

did all my shopping for others using the chink shit general thread. should be interesting tomorrow.

Bad day?

money

IT'S NOT CHRISTMAS YET YOU DOLT!!

New shoes, underwear, socks, and some money which I used to buy shirts and pizza. It's a comfy Christmas this year.

Panasonic V580 POS

So many games on steam and origin

So many games that I'll never play

OnePlus 3T

I thought Americans had to wait until the next morning to get their presents? Is this an Australian thread?

Should I open it again? There's a reason why I don't like it (put it back on its box)

Told me mum to get me a raspberry pi, and I have to buy myself a new phone soon. It sucks because people will think I'm just Christmas-buying a phone but in reality mine stopped working.

Jelly. I could use some of those for a uni project.

your avarage Sup Forums user will refuse to take such red pill.

t. 15 year old

I'll reach wizardom in a few months and it's funny how people think girls actually like guys instead of liking whatever a guy can give

>namefag is bothered what other people will think of his phone buying habits

I'm shocked.

Kobo Aura H2O, where do I pirate epubs and malaysian graphics novels now.

A NES mini. The gf is in SMW3 world 2 right now (started 10 min ago)

It seems I won't get action tonight

I'm alone in bed. I gifted nothing to me.
I hope this is the last christmass of my entire life.

It's already one strike since I have to go with my mom (she's the account holder and pays my phone bill)

People see neckbeard in store with mom and automatically lose respect for you. When I got my last phone, my dad asked them if my contacts will port over to the new phone which made them absolutely disrespect my freedoms and take my old phone to their phone copying machine and put all my old shit I didn't want onto the new one!

Yikes, well merry christmas. I hope your anime wallpaper keeps you warm

haha, good one.
anime is awful I'd never use it as a pape for my phone or computer

>What did Sup Forums get for Christmas?

doxed

Well, when you're younger girls go out with you for you. But once you reach 25+ women look for what they can get out of you.

You can be good looking, funny, great guy, smart, etc. but if you don't have a job, your own place, a car (if most people in your area have one) and be able to afford outings then no woman will want to date you or be in a relationship with you. The most you can get is a one night stand.

I got weed. I bought it for myself. #treatyoself

I got a book about Kim Jong-Il, and how he kidnapped a South Korean director and an actress. Also the Dark Side of the Moon album on vinyl.

i got an x230 with 2 ssds and 16gb ram
currently running xubuntu and playing around

i couldn't be happier, this memepad is fucking amazing
the only problem is that the battery is awful, it only lasts for like 2 hours, so i'm just gonna get a new one

anyone knows if running that battery reset gauge thing in the thinkpad windows software will help? cheers

V580 or W580?

Nothing and my cat is sperging out cause of the fireworks

RX 480, good shit.

1.5TB external HDD

Bottle of Crown Royal and new pants.

can u send me urs m8

A BRAND NEW COCK

Lasers are technology.

I got this sweet 450nm 5mw blue laser pointer. The pic doesn't do it justice. Didn't even know you could get this color in a low power pointer form.

gotta love how no vendors put any priority in display specs. I mean come on, you're potentially looking at this for a very long time so it better be good

A bathrobe.

Back in the day you'd get this reply:

>gaming
>laptop

What happened Sup Forums?

I5 6500 motherboard and ram

Sup Forums became all shitposters, edgy underage Sup Forums retards, and tripfags.

I never ask for technology shit because I can get any thing I want generally cheaper by keeping an eye on deal sites.

Sup Forums started going downhill at a record breaking pace after the release of Botnet 10

wow this is really nice
thanks for letting me know

same

Have you tried going outside for once?

>But once you reach 25+ women look for what they can get out of you.

It's not so much what they can get out of you, it's more that you're actually able to take care of yourself.
If you're 25 and don't have a job, place, car, or money, you're way behind the curve. People are living at home much longer, but if you living at home and don't have a job or car, that's pretty sad.
If I was looking to date, a 26 year-old woman with no house, car, or job has obviously made some poor decisions and would be a huge red flag.

If you let those girls date you and use your money/car/etc, you're just getting used.

Xbone.
Thank god it has streaming, fuck being glued to my shitty TV.

Guys, I told my parents I wanted to start a YouTube channel but needed a computer to do it, so they went and bought me a specc'd out MacBook Pro for Christmas. Looking around it looks like they probably paid around $4K for it!

What software do I need to start making videos? Is the HD camera built into this enough, or do I need something else. I got about $1500 in prepaid debit cards from my other family members, so I can buy a camera if need be.

this maker's mark stuff is alright

That's a lot of money to spend before doing any research at all. PS: Asking on here isn't research. Get the fuck out normie.

Holy fuck a random family member got me an Amazon tap... I'm normally not one for bonnets, but this is fucking amazing.

Girls don't care about relationships as much? Been the opposite in my (non cucked, non beta, straight, iq 163, 6 ft 4) experience

Jim beam soda?

Cash

a mechanical keyboard. cheap, but my first one

Gtfo this website faggot

Dunno. Still in bed. Home alone this year as parents have gone upto Scotland. I cba travelling 6 hours in car so they left my presents here

only things I'd like but are too expensive is the htc vive and a gaming laptop for when I go travelling next year and I can play with my friends whilst in hotels etc

A Smartwatch, some random brand but it does the job
Also mods pls sticky like last year

I hope it was the silvia

> buys memewatch
Does what job? Let's you talk to your hand?

Razer Deathadder
Superlux HD662EVO
A lighting rig for my YouTube channel
Some socks
Some boxers
Chocolate
Dried strawberries astronauts eat

>Fuck a prostitute
Recently met a qt 19 year old prostitute and I pay her to suck me off all the time.

Kill yourself normie scum

Nothing. I don't celebrate Christmas or any other holiday.

I live in America so we haven't reached Christmas day yet.

Here's a pic of what I got last year. Please rate.

In case you need help identiying:
glove with attached ice scraper
plain gray shirt
sleep pant
pack of socks
blue shirt (missing, do not know where that shirt is now)
pair of blue shorts (currently wearing)
flavored meat sticks
pack of underwear
promise of a car detailing (was not delivered upon)

>tfw 24 and never had a job, my own place or car
JUST.

Well, at least I find comfort in the thought I will always be alone.

Lol, nothing, I'm migrant, my family is far away from here and ofc I have no friends. But I've already got 20% of savings needed to build AMD-based PC.

nice try nsa

I got some walnuts and some socks.

Anyone that got anything substantiative should be banned for being underage, seriously.