Will this laptop do for coding?

I'd like to teach myself to code, and I'd also like to give linux a go.

I won't be using it for Gaming or video editing.

ebuyer.com/760637-hp-250-g5-i5-laptop-x0q78es-x0q78es-abu

>not a thinkpad

Anything can run netbsd, you don't need anything special at all

Sorry but I'm unsure by what you mean?

Oh ok. What about watching streams, videos and web browsing?

If you're getting something that won't have to do anything more strenuous than compiling, then get the cheapest laptop you can find without a glossy trackpad, because those are shit

lenovo thinkpad

Ah, I see. Could you please recommenced one?

Yes

Are you willing to recommended one, please?

One what? I told you anything can run netbsd

Go to lappylist.com and pick one in your price range. It's like logical increments but with laptops.

just grab any cheap business grade refurbished laptop off of newegg or your site of choice

Ok. Thank you.

Check out /tpg/ on here

>muh thinkpad
Unless you replace the battery cells and already have a SSD, you might as well buy something else

Ok, what's with the 'think pad' green text? I am a complete noob when it comes to laptops, so I have no idea at what people are getting at.

I told you to go fucking buy whatever and stick netsbsd on it stop coming back here

I will do. Thanks.

>thinkpad

It's been a stale joke for FAR too long tbqhsmdh.

I pretty much have that laptop (looks exactly the same but with worse specs). The trackpad has a rough texture which feels wrong, and I couldn't install OpenSUSE on it. Other than that it's a decent bitch basic laptop.

Only retard normies call it "coding". It's programming

And don't use linux. It's shit. Autistic people use it so they can pretend to be better because they're not using "le manestreem proprietary software"