卍卍卍______卍卍卍___________
卍卍卍______卍卍卍___________
卍卍卍.卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍.卍卍卍
卍卍卍.卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍.卍卍卍
____________卍卍卍____卍卍卍
____________卍卍卍____卍卍卍
卍卍卍.卍卍卍卍.卍卍_____卍卍卍
卍卍卍.卍卍卍卍.卍卍_____卍卍卍

This is free and unencumbered software released into the public domain.

Anyone is free to copy, modify, publish, use, compile, sell, or
distribute this software, either in source code form or as a compiled
binary, for any purpose, commercial or non-commercial, and by any
means. Fuck commies

You dun goof'd

卍卍卍______卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍
卍卍卍______卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍
卍卍卍______卍卍卍___________
卍卍卍______卍卍卍___________
卍卍卍.卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍.卍卍卍
卍卍卍.卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍.卍卍卍
____________卍卍卍_____卍卍卍
____________卍卍卍_____卍卍卍
卍卍卍.卍卍卍卍.卍卍_____卍卍卍
卍卍卍.卍卍卍卍.卍卍_____卍卍卍

This is free and unencumbered software released into the public domain.

means. Fuck commies

should have a restriction to prevent jews from using and distributing the software.

卍卍卍______卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍
卍卍卍______卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍
卍卍卍______卍卍卍___________
卍卍卍______卍卍卍___________
卍卍卍.卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍.卍卍卍
卍卍卍.卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍.卍卍卍
____________卍卍卍_____卍卍卍
____________卍卍卍_____卍卍卍
卍卍卍.卍卍卍卍.卍卍_____卍卍卍
卍卍卍.卍卍卍卍.卍卍_____卍卍卍

This is free and unencumbered software released into the public domain, for those not subjected to the terms of the Nuremberg laws.

means. Fuck commies

You attempted making a swastika with right turns, yet used manjis with left turns.

Good job, retard.

What's the difference between this and WTFPL?

Well for one, there's a massive swastika.

Yes, and?
I could care less about the buddhist ruins. I want to know what the functional difference is. Aside from mandatory name change with WTFPL. I'm not seeing how this is different.

It's just the first one from google, 4chin blocks my original license (attached).

deep dark fantasies
deep dark fantasies
deep dark fantasies
deep dark fantasies
deep dark fantasies
deep dark fantasies
deep dark fantasies

Learn the difference between licence and license, edgy 14 y/o storm fagggot. Hence fuck off to

Wow rude.

Get raped and gas yourself, shit stain.

A software license is a legal instrument (usually by way of contract law, with or without printed material) governing the use or redistribution of software. Under United States copyright law all software is copyright protected, in source code as also object code form.

You should take out the sell clause because you honestly don't mean it.

If a company takes your code and makes a multimillion dollar profit off selling it then you wouldn't be happy. I know that for sure.
Let them use it in their in-house programs, let everyone use it, but sale shouldn't be allowed.

As I said, Learn the difference between licence and license, edgy 14 y/o storm fagggot. Hence fuck off to

kek fuck off to SQT retard

And of course I want to include the selling clause. GPL shit means that if anybody uses (or even looks at) your code then their product must also be GPL. Public domain is true freedom

>burgerland """"""""""""""""""""""""""English""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Genuinely laughed

WIZARD LICENCE 1.1
If you are a physical male by birth above the age of 30 who has never had any kind of intentional sexual contact, you are permitted to copy, sell and use this work in any manner you choose without need to include any attribution you do not see fit. You are asked as a courtesy to retain this license in any derivatives but you are not required. If you are a physical male by birth who has never had penis in vagina sex, you are provided the same permissions (redistribution, modification, resale) but are required to include this license in any documentation and any public facing derivative. You are also required to include attribution to the original author or to an author responsible for redistribution of a derivative. If you are a physical male by birth who does not fit the above criteria, you are not permitted to redistribute, modify, or resell this work, but you may access and use it. If you do not fit any of the above categories, you are not permitted to use or access this work in any way.

Get raped and kill yourself, you retarded fucking faggot sack of nigger shit with down syndrome.

Get raped and kill yourself, you retarded fucking faggot sack of nigger shit with down syndrome.

that was really lame though, and I'm not the same guy

anyone who has taken a history class knows that our laws are originally based on yours, and of course we've all deviated quite a bit from true english, but you're an outright fool if you think that in our modern times the UK conventions or spelling are relevant in any way when compared to US law