Opinions?
Bose SoundLink Mini 2

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B00SNBCBGE/ref=cm_sw_r_fm_apa_ne8xybZH1KZ00
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No.

Have one, battery life is good, sound quality is awesome and has great bass

Yah it's fucking good. Have it myself

I dunno where you're from but for about the same price you are able to get the Audio Pro Addon t3 which are probably one of the best portable hifi speakers available atm.

I've got one. Listening to it right now. Amazing piece of kit for the size.

Wow didn't think I'd see this recommended here. Got one too and it's awesome.

How much?

You're on the fucking internet.

I meant how much they paid for it. Prices vary.

amazon.com/dp/B00SNBCBGE/ref=cm_sw_r_fm_apa_ne8xybZH1KZ00
this is $110 off rn

I have a fake one, they werk just as good and I only paid 30 $ for it.
checkout the YT review on fake bose.

You could probably get a better speaker for a cheaper price. If you think it is good go for it though.

if you can afford Bose just get the normal soundlink iii, that one actually sounds and feels premium. I have had soundlink 2 for 6 years and battery has gone from 10 hours of loud playback to about 8, but its still a top mobile speaker. no one gets near that bass in BT battery powered speakers. it shits over all other BT mobile speakers, the ones at the same price (which barely exist), and all below. you pay more but you get something that I assume will last you 10+ years.
I know I sound like a shill, and I have had times where I felt like 300€ was not worth it. But the competition has not evolved after 6 years and not losing or breaking it by now makes me happy about the money again, these are some damn rugged quality noisemakers.

>Bose
Not even once

>go back to Sup Forums

Bose crap is for white niggers

Supposedly they are good. No idea. I always have mixed feelings about Bose. Some of their stuff (like those noise canceling headphones) are legitimately good. But they also sell Apple tier overpriced crap.

Name something wrong with Bose

Oh wait you can't

Buy Other Sound Equipment

Hehe

Praise Kek

Apple of audio
Not even good

>shittiest quality materials filled with weights so it doesn't as much feel like the cheap shit it is
>worst bang/buck imaginable because the prices aren't justified at all comparing performance to other products in the price range
>function follows form throughout the range
>all the retarded engineering efforts going into 'big sound coming from a small box': everything DSP-corrected beyond repair so it doesn't sound like complete trash but distorts like hell even at medium SPL. example: acoustimass 'subwoofers' are tiny stacked 5" drivers with tons of DSP and tuned ringing enclosures inside so it produces any worthwile extension while literally ringing for seconds making it the worst performing subwoofers ever just to be a couple of inches smaller than a not completely useless one
don't even get me started on their shitty ass headphones