Gentlemen here, referred as I, would rather use shady internet vendors to obtain my media by means of piracy...

>Gentlemen here, referred as I, would rather use shady internet vendors to obtain my media by means of piracy, instead of paying it's price like a functional adult human being.

Streaming services in my country can't offer even a 10th of the content these "shady vendors" can

Niceme.me

>log into private tracker
>search thing
>download thing
>proceed to seed thing in the background forever because I don't live in a cuck country where data caps are a thing and you go to jail for torrenting
I don't see the issue, quick and ez.

This.

Call me when paid services can actually provide a good product instead of loading their shit with DRM and being stuck in a perpetual war for contract negotiation with the copyright holders. It's sad that still a bunch of basement nerds sharing files off their home PCs can provide a better experience than large companies can.

Who are you quoting?

Any software which can be pirated cannot be bought

Netflix seems like it has a lot of shit when browsing but as soon as you search for something you realize it comes nowhere close to even a shitty tracker. Also the video quality is not that great.

Seedbox

>Gentlemen here, referred as I

1. That is terrible grammar.
2. Normalfags pirate all the fucking time. It's not just a bunch of autists.

I have nothing against paying 10 times what a movie is worth and enduring DRMs and 20 minutes of commercials so that billionaires can get a thousand times what the actual actors earn. If it makes them happy, it makes me happy. They should have the freedop to do whatever they want so long as they keep promoting diversity through careful use of African-American actors and homosexual characters being represented as mentally stable and very smart (what they truly are). Come on, it's 2016. This shouldn't be up for debate.

Everything is up for debate, all the time.

>All these neckbeards in the thread trying to present piracy in a good light

See
Give me a streaming (as movie downloads are too much to ask) service that has a good selection. If I want even a halfway decent selection, I'll need to subscribe to 3-4 different services and juggle them

non-normie here
I don't pirate stuff as I'm and adult with a job and just buy licenses.

Higher variation doesn't mean piracy is moral or reliable.

dat rolled up carpet

What is it about filesharing that you think is immoral? Is it the not paying part?

> the year 2000+16
>variation of available media which is at the highest point in the history of the planet
>some snowflake gentlemen still not content bc their latest avantgarde animu is not available at 4k yet

>showing your personal information online
>showing your credit info online
Wackity smackity shiggidy doo.

how is this comic so self unaware

What else?

>he thinks strawmen are an argument

>people are entitled to my money
That's not how it works.

Well, precisely, it is.

Present an actual argument

It's the other way round. They HAVE to provide the best possible service to only HOPE I will give them my money. Shady sites provide better service so far.

Its not that you not pay. You DO pay, one way or the other. The need for maintaining servers and providing content doesnt just disappear, it only gets split to small pieces, dragging the whole industry even further down into a shadow economy, leaving those most vulnerable who cannot afford to hide behind 10 proxies.

>you are entitled to their product
>they are not entitled to any kind of recompensation

what kind of anacho-communist retard are (you) brul?

If netflix had a more extensive library in my country I would purchase it in a heartbeat.

>>>Gentlemen here

Do you steal stale bread from a bakery because it is stale, saying the baker should bake better bread next time HOPING you will then pay for it?

>inb4 copying media doesnt disappear after using it like bread.
Yes it actually does. Providing content DOES consume deplorable resources which are GONE if you steal the final product.

kek

>>you are entitled to their product

thats not what communism says

>DOES consume deplorable resources which are GONE if you steal the final product
They are ALREADY gone regardless of what I do.
>stealing
Retarded analogy. I'm fully entitled to leave restaurant without paying if the food has been garbage.

>going to the same restaurant every night, binge-eating for 4 hours straight before falling asleep
>waking up still being a poorfag
>storm out crying about how no pay because food has been garbage
>still coming back everyday
>somehow still feeling morally and socially superior to the owner of the place and all the other costumers
>bystanders quietly shake their head while they enjoy their meal which is as fresh, warm and tasty with variety and as affordable like it has never been in the history of mankind
>but soon everyone forgets about the raging autist who left behind a huge mess at the table in the back near the shitter

merry Christmas

The gift was your tears, right?

I'm assuming you have some problem with people sharing things with their friends, because "not paying for something which has no monetary value" isn't immoral.

Then we should seek to legitimize it so that this doesn't happen. Many companies are already doing this - those that do it well will profit greatly.

Yes, but I'm forced to pirate if I want a good selection of instant movies/tv series. Atleast spotify has a good selection of music. There's no spotify for movies/TV

Netflix in Finland has around 3120 movies. Most of those are movies that have come out on american netflix 6-12 months ago. I do like the strawmen though. Keep them coming
>some snowflake gentlemen still not content bc their latest avantgarde animu is not available at 4k yet
Anime streaming services like crunchyroll do have a fairly good selection of both new and classic animes

BUT AM POOOR

>weeb tripfag
>job
(You) did your best.

>tripfag
I do not see a tripcode, my friend

netflix no longer has an extensive library in any country
they just have their idiotic originals

Was their plan all along. Bring people in, then push out only their content.

wtf

If you buy it, most of the money goes to the jewish production companies like if it's a game it'll go to the publishers rather than the developers so piracy you're helping the developers out.

Up to a stupid hash nobody bothers to check, tripfags and namefags are the same.

>Crunchyroll
Agreed. Their shit is actually worth paying for so I paid it. Cast from tablet to T.V. good shit mang.

>pay the jew to see the movie with a ton of ads in cinemas
>pay the jew to see the movie with a ton of ads at home
>pay the jew to fuck my wife while i watch the movie
Yeah, i sure love getting cucked!

>implying I'll pay a fat westerner to watch my chinese cartoons, at a premium for subtitles I don't need and dubs I don't want
>implying even 5% of what I watch is licenced in the west
If nips want my money they have to let me buy from them easily. Same for everything else, really. If you bitch about piracy yet make no effort to make your product easily available to everyone, you're an idiot, fuck you and enjoy your bankruptcy.

So you're saying you'd rather wastefully fill up physical space with bulky and fragile disks that can't be touched without damaging them, all because you think it makes you look cool?

It means that having something physical to show for all the money you have spent is better than a list on a screen somewhere, which can taken away from you at the whim of the content provider.

We've seen people banned from Steam and losing $1000s in games before.