Is this a honeypot?

Is this a honeypot?

Other urls found in this thread:

alphareign.se/invite/5807f7b36f5cf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Give me your invite and I will check

alphareign.se/invite/5807f7b36f5cf

why the fuck does it matter, you're using a properly configured browser and a vpn anyway

I... Actually don't have a way to check for it... I was only meming. But thanks

Don't think any place is safe desu.

I registered too, thanks btw say what are the rules I don't see any listed just a short manifesto

i live in a free country so no hecks given

Seems to be pretty neat

It's just a search engine not a tracker.

Thanks a bunch user

What would be the point of tracker search engine? Can I not download anything?

this, you should only trust that which you don't need to trust

that is, if the worst case doesn't harm you, it can be trusted

yes you can

>Still no seeded Univers Zero
sad

>yes you can
Only after you pass interviews, beg for invites or get lucky to not miss an open registration day.

Just press the magnet button after doing searches.

>he doesn't know how torrents work

Really? Is that how the site works? If that's so, what's the point of all the private trackers the require sign-ups or interviews?

botnet honeypot confirmed

That require*

>If that's so, what's the point of all the private trackers the require sign-ups or interviews?

Lots of people enjoy pleasing admins and submit to their autism. "Do you use Sup Forums? BANNED"-tier reasons to get banned and that sort of thing.

That kind of attitude sure served what.cd well.

That whole theater with interviews and nonsense have nothing to do with security, the only people who have time for that shit are people who are paid for it and neets. So you are likely going to get mostly people in the industry looking up who they connect to on the torrents.

The interviews, ratio autism and uploads requirements are there mostly for the sake of entertainment because neets like to feel like they have a job and that they are invested in it because it is almost a full time job of dicksucking just to not get thrown out.

Im pretty sure it doesnt index private trackers

With all that being sad, are there any private trackers, preferably music and movie trackers, that just require a simple sign-up (aside from the obvious rutracker.org)?

this guy gets it, if something can't harm you or negatively affect you trust is fucking irrelevant

So TPB but you have to login first?

absolutely baller

There is no advertisements or fake download buttons and that sort of thing.

It also seem to have more torrents than Pirate bay, I tried to find obscure stuff and it seemed to find it without any trouble.

You are the best user.

Thanks, user.

God bless

thx for the nice xmas present my man

Thank you very much!