OK, Sup Forums, so what's your million dollar app idea?

OK, Sup Forums, so what's your million dollar app idea?

Dating app for autists

Not telling you asshole

Go fish for ideas elsewhere

I've been thinking... like... a game... where you throw birds... at buildings... with pigs... inside them...

Why? Are the birds angry at the pigs?

I am working on "ProXimi-T" right now. The idea is pretty simple. It detects everyone with an app installed, but only within about a 20 to 40 meter radius. You can then message that person directly. Basically, you can talk to someone taking the same train as you, maybe even sitting two sits away from you, and you probably won't know who it is, even though they are right there.

Once they are out of range, the connection will be lost.

It will be fully anonymous, unless the user themselves either create a mini-profile, or tell the other party who they are.

This will be BETA. Further versions will come with many more options, and possibly a range picker/setter.

Dating app for atheists

Yes... exactly... I think... this idea... could be worth millions...

Dating app for ambidexters

I've been thinking... like... a game... where you fly a bird... between pipes... and this bird flaps... when you tap...

Sup Forums with mods that aren't terrible.

Call it Creeps-R-Us instead

There are some mesh p2p apps that use wifi for close-range encrypted chats.

This pretty much already exists in Bluetooth form. It was annoying because most people would forget they had left it on and immediately go offline when messaged. Otherwise I love the idea if it works

There are already aspbergers and autism sites with personals sections

Clover exists user

An app that can measure the length of small pieces of driftwood. Also, it sells your personal info to the meat-packing industry.

Not for iOS.

Scizzr. Its like grinder for lezzbefriendz.

Or

Faggr, where OPs can exchange ideas.

Well there's an easy fix for that

K... kill myself?? :(

The idea is the hard part, anyone can pay some indians a couple bags of rice to make the actual app.

Well I wasn't going that far just gonna say buy android

Indians are great people, actually. We don't even really smell at all. And they definitely don't shit on the streets.

>we
>they
Your pronouns gave you away pajeet

>app
kys