I'm done using Mint

I'm done using Mint.
What should I look into next? Fedora and Antergos look pretty competent.
>inb4 Solus

Gentoo

depends. what are you looking for in another distro that mint doesn't have?

>iiiiii'm done using Mint w-what distro can i use that won't get me made f-fun of on Sup Forums

MacOS

Use Arch

Antergos is literally Arch.

Solus.

Where the fuck is Kevin ?
He would probably say solus
Fucking Kevin's with their Kevinposting when will they ever learn ?

T. Debian + cinnamon for 4 years. Care to tell us why you are jumping ship Kevin ?

Use meme distro and you'll have fun on Sup Forums.
Trust me.

Antergos+Openbox here.
All good.

LM is the only distro that you can install and have everything work out of the box. if you can't get shit working with Mint, you're fucked and should go back to Winshit because you'll never get anything else working.

> implying Solus, ubuntu, and a bunch of other distros aren't the same

Bullshit

Mint is a hack up of ubuntu which is a hack up of debian testing. Shit breaks all the time and you can install cinnamon on any distro. There is no reason to use LM.

OP, Debian Stable is the way to go

they're not.I'm sure you could niggerig Ubuntu to use Cinnamon but many applets wouldn't work as well.

eOS

Install Arch

Why would you want cinnamon when it's just a bloated MATE?

>Antergos
Get Arch

Fedora + Cinnamon.

For fuck sake man normies need to get their foot in the door somehow and mint cinnamon is literally the perfect experience. I remember when I first tried a Debian live cd on some bone stock dell workstation in 2004 - nothing worked and put me off nix for years

Even just recently a friend wanted to get Linux on a brand new gigabyte gaymrz super computer. I gave him my mint live stick and smugly went you will be right just press f12 on boot and you will be sweet. Nope.

He had win 10 and fast boot and it half installed grub on the ssd but failed and put mint on his 1tb disk

It took even me a few hours disable fast boot and carv up the ssd to fit mint and then delete the half finished install. Mint kept on wanting to put the swap on the 1tb drive. Also why do we even have swaps on 32gb machines ?

Anyhows shit isn't always easy even got us Sup Forumsuys - totally with it to convert another user ;)

I remove swap partitions even on my 8GB machine.

can't hibernate without swap.

On a sane OS you can

>sane OS
macos?

yeah, I'm sure it can. but Linux can't. WIndows is just gaymer shit tho.

Why are you not just using clean Arch Linux?

>I'm done using Mint.
>What should I look into next?
grow up and go back to Windows

ubuntu

Peppermint

Funtoo