What does Sup Forums think of best buy?

What does Sup Forums think of best buy?
I'm A computer sales associate and I'm genuinely curious.
Also ama

Suck my tiny dick idiot

Bump, I'm a computer sales associate as well.

Won't put actual specs on the damn price tags or website, total scam to get old people buying outdated hardware.

i actually think i would be good as a computer sales associate. However i like to program more

kys faggot
Do you enjoy your job? I used to work at Fry's and loved it. If the pay wasn't so shit compared to my current job I probably would've continued.

Its alright for some stuff, the staff there are generally useless and annoying

Not true, atleast in my store. As for online every laptop I've seen has had its specs listed.

I told my interviewer I had 4 years of programming experience and I think it helped. If you like talking to people and can handle customers that are pants on head retarded you should enjoy it.

I do enjoy my job, most of my co-workers are really chill, most of my managers are too. And I'm pretty good with customers. The only real downside is the manager directly above me is a shithead and the eight hour shifts are really exhausting, considering I'm having to run around selling the whole time.

As a geek squad agent i think everyone who works at best buy is retarded and inept at selling technology. Also youre all being cucked because you dont make comission on sales lmao

>eight hour shifts are really exhausting
kek, babby's first job

Some salesmen are, I try to sell people what they need not something really expensive they don't. But there are some guys that just say whatever to get the sale.

Shit man what do you do?

>Shit man what do you do?
retail, just don't whine about babby tier 8 hour shifts. I don't even get lunch breaks lol

>Yes this computer is perfect for your wife's son's gaming needs

I'll tell you man. It's no different from car sales. I think it's more difficult to bare with in the car business actually.

why dont you have an ssd for under $50 that isnt shit

Here's what I think of Best Buy: generally poor selection, but better than nothing. It's the only electronics store near me so I go when I don't want to wait on $ITEM to be shipped to me and something close to it but not exactly what I want will suffice.

The sales people aren't as pushy as they used to be, or maybe I'm more forward with my obvious lack of interest in their pitches.

Hi Jordan

>sales associate
A cashier

kek

whats your current job?

for best buy canada
why do you guys not sell phones unlocked
why does an electronic store care what carrier i go to
why are apple the only ones that can sell unlocked phones direct?

i work at a 7/11

>I hear you're playing the cash register now

>I'm working my life away silly baby

Being an ARA at Best Buy is a solid gig, now I work at the corporate office, solid company.

HI JON.

I love it because they have great price matching and return policies.
I pretty much just use best buy to try things out because it's convenient and easy and they don't ask questions. I would say I only keep about half the stuff I buy from them and I'll continue to do it until they ban me from returns (I've heard they do this eventually)

They were cool in my youth. They had black Friday sales that really meant something (free CDR spindles, $5 DVD burners, that kind of shit)

The last time I went to best buy was for the second generation Nexus 7 tablet. The associate tried to push a 2 year warranty on me, I politely declined, and he went full butthurt for the rest of the sale. Decided online shopping was the only way to go after that whiny display

"You can have our secret premium office pack including one month of the McAffe antivirus with a total value of $999 for only $99"

rest assured if someone acts like that his co-workers probably don't like him