What search engine does Sup Forums use...

What search engine does Sup Forums use? I like the themes for duckduckgo but they're based in the US and tracking seems sketchy.

Other urls found in this thread:

startpage.com/
cuckcuckgo.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Google

>themes
Who the fuck cares, doesn't everybody use it through their browser's search bar?

Startpage so basically Google

Results show in the same theme, so they aren't blindingly white at 2am

Good point, I feel like quite the fool now

>having all searches logged
no thanks

searx

startpage

Can its appearance be changed?

yes

not them but yes. It has a few options

Yes, from within the preferences pane. It stores the theme you choose as a cookie on your browser, so you don't have to create an account for it to save

Another great reason to move away from them

OP can't into CSS?

The only good answer

Why this?

search privacy

startpage.com/

some of us dont have anything to hide

google

>themes
Userstyles exist. Use Searx.

Then please shit in this bucket in front of us so we can see that you are not hiding drugs in your feces.

(this literally happened to a "I have nothing to hide" guy when the police thought that he 'walked strange' and he spent hours shitting at least 2 times in front of half a dozen LA police officers. They did not find anything of course. He sued the state of California last I heard about it. But he probably is rethinking his views on privacy.

Dickdickgoo have Irish IP here.

this

Electricity bill won't pay itself.

Proxy sites are an option, but they live on the hand of the Google.

source?

I heard about it first on Dan Carlin's common sense podcast. Can't remember when, but there was a few articles on it... Like... two years ago?

Ok this is fucking ridiculous. I've decided to use startpage and got the app and I'd likw to set my homebutton long press to bring up that app instead of Google on my G5 and I'm getting nowhere searching for answers. Any help??

>source?
does this look like reddit to you, faggot?

Yeah this is apparently impossible

duckduckgo onion my man.

Memers will meme but I don't see how that is not the best way.

cuckcuckgo.com/

yandex, because it doesn't matter even if they tracked me as russians have very little power to abuse that information outside their borders

Fuck all of you for trusting any corporation not to track and sell your data because they PROMISED

Every webpage you visit is logged. If you have a processor made in the last 20 years it has a management engine that allows full access to your computer and network even when turned off. If you own a smartphone or use a GPS service everything you do and everywhere you go is logged. If you type captcha on Sup Forums everything you post is logged.

Search queries are the least of your concerns.

searx.me