What exactly went wrong again?

What exactly went wrong again?

As a lot of other open source software, it has marxist ideals as some of their basework. This means cultural marxists from university or gender studies students if you will, are attracted to Mozilla and Firefox so they can brag about being in a tech firm and they can gain power within said firm by calling them out on their non-equality and diversity.

The truth is that they'll never reach this 'goal', even if they embraced communism ideals as a whole. That would mean the cultural marxists will lose a lot of their shaming power. However they are trying their best to appease to the wrong demographic by giving power to these people and that is what went wrong.

You having nothing better to do than posting this thread twice a day

Nothing, you idiot

I'd be curious to know the ratio of :
people who actually contributed to firefox codebase / people who consider themselves contributor to firefox

Firefox, Chrome and Opera are all good browsers. They browse the web. If you "have problems" with any one of THESE browsers, you're just fucking stupid

Social Justice Jews

Doesn't play SWF files anymore.

used firefox forever but the linux port is so incredibly terrible now

Got distracted with stupid offshoot projects like Firefox OS while neglecting their core product and user base.

No multi thread
Trump?

>Should have had multiprocess support years ago around 2009-2010
>Should have fixed their memory fuckups years ago
>Should have spent more time on features and less on press releases and diversity quotas
>Should have never copied Chrome's UI/UX to begin with
>Should have never adopted the rapid release update cycle
>Should have developed x64 support years ago
I'm sure I could think of a few other things, but this is the just of it.

I've contributed to the Firefox codebase, but I don't consider myself a Firefox contributor. It was only a few lines of Javascript (and a test) to get the bookmark importer to keep tags on bookmarks imported from a HTML file, a long-standing bug that had never been fixed for god knows what reason.

It became slow and one day I tried Chrome and haven't looked back. I wish Firefox was as good as Chrome but it just isn't

Why do faggots that write software keep trying to add new features before perfecting the original purpose first? I mean shit, the community generates a bug list on its own, why not just go down the list starting from top priority to low priority and release the new version when no bugs are left? When that's done, make a release and see what bugs your bugfixes caused, and correct that until no bugs are left cycling over and over until it's at a perfect state. It's at that point when you can start adding new features and thus add new bugs for you to fix until you have your feature and it's perfect.

the santa hat fits him :)

it has no botnet so it's targeted by shills a lot

botnet

Use Pale Moon.

A better browser happened.

>Trump?
It's Mr. President Trump for you! :^)

The latest version is shit.

name one (1) non-botnet browser better than fireshit

Vanilla ff still botnet.

Chrome.

Are you gay?

ungoogled-chromium

this for winblows, the linux one is rarely updated afaik

Actually the whole project is abandoned. It's still better than FF and not a botnet, though I don't use it.

>to the ebin

damn, that is a qt.

also, still use it. chromium when forced to do shit in ""modern"" sites

This.

I use Firefox hardened with config and well-configured privacy and security addons spoofing almost everything for everyday browsing, but when I need to be sure that page will work 100% (for example when making transaction), I switch to Vivaldi with only uBlock Origin in light mode and HTTPS Everywhere enabled.

It was actually updated a few weeks ago

Woah, nice

Nothing, Sup Forums just hates them for "being sjw" when half of Sup Forums has the same "for privacy and open source" mentality. I'm not saying it's bad, just that people here are simply autistic. It's not noticeably slower than Chromium browsers (especially on Linux), but it's development has had some fuckups.

>11% of the market GOING DOWN!

Niggers and women

>port

wat