/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

taxi protest edition

Previous thread >Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
FAQ pastebin.com/LQxkS1mU
WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
MORE gitla.in/ptgGuide/ptgGuide/tree/master

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Qy4EIvvVj4
youtube.com/watch?v=Mdjv3tVjreA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for naked news is the official show of /ptg/

Fuck off

Where can I safely get qbittorrent 3.3.7?

Seems a tracker I use doesn't allow 3.3.10.

wtf man

use ur mom

:^(

>putting duct tape over a mustache

Hindsight really is 20/20 for voters.

Sadistic literally showed his face and full body in a video tonight in that nostream podcast. If you're okay with that bad of opsec you're fucking retarded

Just the fact that any PTH staff even took part in that livestream is enough for me to question the whole operation.

There's a reason why PTP/HDB/BTN etc. are ridiculously autistic about OPSEC to the point of excess.

youtube.com/watch?v=2Qy4EIvvVj4

NALA IS 312C

please wait as nala is currently busy fucking a cat, after that she'll appear here and defend it as a good thing

PTH admin just doxxed himself

sad

is that nala?

who is it?

Doesn't matter if I know. Matters if a fed could run his face in a program and find him, gain access to his account after arresting him, and take down the whole tracker, and with that clear of video they easily could.

I've already got my HDD in the microwave

I'd fuck her if she purrs in my ear during sex.

Emm sounds cute but I wanna fuck ren
how fat is emm?

>private trackers
>STALLEDtorrent
You're doing it wrong.

I want her to leave deep marks on my back with her tiger nails as I make her cum the hardest with my penis

It's really the attitude. When a guy just puts his face out there (for literally no reason) like that, it makes me question what other areas of OPSEC they're doing poorly or ignoring.

So when is PTH closing down now? Can we at least get a 24-hour warning?

>how fat is emm?
like 250

What do you suggest then?

3.3.7 is on their whitelist, 3.3.10 isn't.
I don't feel like the best option is grabbing .7 from totallylegit.com

uTorrent 2.2.1

You let me, an incompetent 30 year old in my mother's basement, admin for your tracker :^)

So how should one go about reporting these people to the RIAA and MPAA?

does anyone know if this sort of filenaming scheme is trumpable on APL?

101-artist-track_title.flac

it seems like it should be, but I can't find jack shit about filenames on their wiki.

Is that really Sadistic? He got doxd?

>When a guy just puts his face out there (for literally no reason) like that
reminds me of sarek desu

i dont think so

what's so bad about him putting his face out there
dude already looks like he has nothing to live for so why the fuck not

what's the worst thing that would happen?

He fucking doxxed himself, did a youtube podcast with Sarek and turned on his camera

apollo down for good

Sarek is cute

well fug, I could've sworn that I'd read that using underscores instead of spaces like that was explicitly banned at some point. guess I can't get that sweet FLAC trump then.

They could have done the whole podcast with everyone's cameras on if they wanted to. go find me literally any information on sadistic if he's "doxxed"

apollofags clutching to anything

Link?

if the folder name uses underscores, you can still trump it and rename the files properly too

>implying the feds can't just run him through facebook's DB with their state of the art facial recognition algorithms

>dts
what happened? what's wrong with losslessly converting atmos/truehd to dts [core]? yeah it requires extra steps and software but it's worth it imo over 640 kbps dd5.1.

yeah i get sometimes the truehd is weak and the embedded is more than just fine but it's seemingly becoming more and more common. why is that?

It's in the last thread, can't be assed to find it again but just ctrl-f podcast in the last /ptg/ thread.

µTorrent 2.2.1

goddamnit

it does. thanks user, now I know doing my own rip is worth it.

>black man stealing yet again
pottery

youtube.com/watch?v=Mdjv3tVjreA

>DTS
LOL, talk about incompetent. That codec predates MP3.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I bet these losers connected to Google Hangouts using their home connection too.

What's wrong with that?

Honestly I wouldn't mind if NoStream just turned into a private tracker podcast instead of the failed shitfest it is now.

this is honestly the best course of action for them, the podcasts are halfway interesting at times

>this is 2016 Sup Forums

"hello yes is this google? here's a court sanctioned letter requesting the IP address of participants in these google hangout, they are being implicated in a legal investigation over transmission of copyrighted materials."

is xanax kill?

i dont hear shit

No? Works fine here.

really? that's the only thing i hear

He appears around the 50:00 mark. Anybody got any good facial recognition software?

nvm. fucking windows

i hear a woman's voice. what software are you using?

Is Nala opening a Furry subforum only for TM+? I need a place to talk about my passion without fear of repercussions.

thefrawnser appears at four minutes. im done. i can hear it's wheelchair creaking

>Playback on other websites has been disabled by the video owner.
sure like to hear the rationale behind that one

AB invites again when?

go back to

OPSEC dummy

just trying to climb the ladder

if i could skip AB i would but it's the current best shot at setting yourself up for pyramid climb

In rutorrent, is there a way to change the directory of multiple finshed torrents at once?

They clearly don't give a shit about that, especially PTH showing Sadistic's face

>podcast containing real voices discussing a criminal conspiracy
>posts on youtube
>OPSEC

W E W
E
W

ok lad i'll let you figure out how the fuck that all comes together

why would google do that

Save to?

the FBI has money.

Select the torrents, right click, "Save to...", change directory, click OK

if you're moving huge data, it might look like it's choking on a cock. give it a few minutes and it'll become responsive again. you'll know the move worked because the "finished" time will reset, along with ratio data

Yeah but im trying to change the directory of files that have already been downloaded. I could do it one by one but that would take quite a while.

Not for long, though. Trump wants small government, so he'll cut funds to all these federal leeches.

haha trump already said he wants to destroy piracy because it's bad for the music business, small government or not.

So... Save to?

Thanks, user.

/ptg/ sure has been helpfull lately/

Post feet

Are there good anime trackers or can one just stick with nyaa?

Animebytes

But honestly, you can pretty much get everything from Nyaa + BakaBT.

what did he mean by this?

not if you care about MUH 2D MONGOLIAN MOVING PICTURES TRANSPARENT ENCODING

who is Emm and why was she allowed on the podcast?

>m-muh placebo dadrock vinyl rips

Why is xanax telling me to grab refreshments? last time this happend what.cd was kill

Grill who becomes friends with tracker staff and is part of the "outer circle" of some private trackers.

How to climb to AHD/HDB? UHDBits has less contents.

>why was she allowed on the podcast?
she has a vagina

someone screenshot the apollo page, shit is up for me so i'm not sure

"We just want to make sure that PTH is as secure as possible"

this quote from Zed on the same podcast where his staff did this on his own volition really made you think

oh so she's a tracker groupie, interesting

That would probably be an effective way for law enforcement to bust tracker staff since most of them are autismos who never get female attention. :^)

>tfw the girl i was supposed to go fuck turned out to be FBI

>old men run all of the trackers

holy shit this is actually genius

delete this