Are you using your mobile devices in the bathroom?

ye

No, I'm not a retarded piece of shit.

of course

elaborate

I take my phone with me, yeah. It usually sits on the washing machine or the sink fitting though. I mostly get it if I receive a phonecall.

Not if im at a urinal.

But if im taking a shit, absolutely

This guy can't piss and use his phone

The 3ds is a great companion when pushing out an anus tearing log

>taking phone to the shitter
>touch toilet lid
>touch toilet seat
>touch your cock
>sit
>smear those fingers around the screen
>get a phone call
>put phone to ear
>insert toilet seat germs directly into your ear canal
>keep fiddling with phone
>put phone aside
>wipe ass
>pull up pants
>grab phone
>put in pocket
>wash hands
>walk out
>don't wash or even wipe phone or anything, but keep fiddling with it for the rest of the day
>eat food, touch face etc.

Why the fuck do people do this

It was the same with newspapers, people would shit while reading then toss that shit on the kitchen counter where they prepare food, like it's sterile

>inb4 le research le toilet seat less germs than your keyboard lelelele
>inb4 germaphobe

Only for pumping off, otherwise no

If it's a public bathroom I understand your concern . If it's your bathroom I do not .

Name one person who doesn't.

Fucking Steve that cocksucker

Both cases are severely unhygienic. Hell, I'd argue some public restrooms are safer than the one you have at home, since they're cleaned several times a day. At home you most likely do it twice a week at best and once a month at worst.

Just because there's no risk of getting HIV or whatever doesn't mean there's no risk at all. Besides, it's fucking disgusting to think someone literally smeared their shit fingers around their phone and then put it on their face.

I work at a major retailer and our bathrooms are cleaned twice a week .

>Go to toilet
>Feces particles enter the air
>Settle on sponge, toothbrush
>Proceed to rub over face and over teeth
>You've been doing this for the past [age] years and been perfectly fine
>Think getting the same particles on your phone is bad

sometimes if my phone is dead or low I will hold in a shit for like 20-30 minutes so i can charge it up to have something to read

I pee sitting down, comfort is king.

>Are you using your mobile devices in the bathroom?

Yup. I play my vita while taking a shit. That makes my shitting time worthwhile.

>what happens here happens everywhere

>settle on sponge
>implying that's a bad thing
you use soap to wash your body anyway so it doesn't matter
>implying i don't dip my toothbrush in boiling water before brushing teeth to at least partially disinfect it

Allah, do you not wash your hands after lifting the toilet?

Do you not close the lid when flushing?

Do you actually talk on your phone in the bathroom?

>A**tralia

Man! Fuck Steve!

Just don't touch the toilet before pulling out you're phone.

Right now im taking a dump. So yeah

It's the only way to shitpost.

I never heard of anyone doing that. If you (in particular you) do that then you have really bad hygene habits.

I don't see a reason to touch your genital area, but that's just me I guess. Also being a concern doing so it means you have bad hygene.

Also why do you touch the toilet seat? I personally sit directly on the porcelain area, but I understand many people not doing so. Still, assuming it's your bathroom, you should clean it by yourself after every use, so this should not be a concern.

The phone sits here (see picture) so you don't need to touch it before you wash your hands.

>>taking phone to the shitter
>>touch toilet lid
>>touch toilet seat
>>touch your cock
>>sit
Hold up. Why do you touch your cock before sitting?
That said though, I'd trust my cock in my mouth just as much as I'd trust food.

I don't. I poo in the loo and I don't have a phone. Mr.rajeet doesn't pay me enough to even get some gas for my tuk tuk.

Do you just let your cock hang over the front of the toilet?

Of course. Obviously it's impossible to get it into that giant gaping hole without careful guidance from my hands.

dicklet detected

>Obviously it's impossible to get it into that giant gaping hole without careful guidance from my hands.

That's exactly what I said about your mother.

Well of course. I am literally shitposting right now.

Only at work. At home I've usually got something on TV so I just shit with the door open and watch. But if I'm doing something on my phone and need to take a shit, I'll take my phone with me.

No

I shit quickly, I don't have time for that

Fuck all you degenerate slow shitters, eat more fiber you autists

>being a slow enough pooper to warrant reading or using phone or whatever
A shit takes like 2 minutes at absolute maximum, are you so autistic you can't just shit and leave

I find it a hassle having to take down my pants and whatnot when I'm just taking a quick piss. But I guess if you don't have anywhere to be and enjoy sitting on the toilet, why not

Must suck living through life like that, constantly worried. I feel for you, my man.

Jesus Christ...

dude.