Walmart Area 71

subtopia.blogspot.com/2006/06/area-71.html
nytimes.com/2004/11/14/business/yourmoney/what-walmart-knows-about-customers-habits.html
web.archive.org/web/20070426150740/http://www.reclaimdemocracy.org:80/walmart/2007/spying_operation.php

This right here is Walmart's "Area 71" datacenter. That's right, it's a literal and absolutely fucking massive botnet. If you've ever set foot in a Walmart, you've been botnetted. If you've ever protested against Walmart, you've been botnetted. If you've reported on suc protests, you've been botnetted. If you were for some reason dumb and connected to their wifi, all of your personal emails are now theirs and the botnet's. If for some reason you're working there, you're actively being spied on by the botnet.
People are quick to scream "BOTNET" with the traditional companies (Google, MS, Yahoo, et al), but many don't realize that Walmart is also a massive botnet. Arguably, a far more scarier botnet that's actually real and literal.
>All of the data are precious to Wal-Mart.

I work at Walmart stocking groceries for $10/hour and I don't give a fuck.

How does it feel to be part of the Walmosque botnet?

What part of "don't give a fuck" didn't you understand?

You should.

Stop using buzzwords. It is not a botnet.
Big data collection and analysis is not a botnet.

Can you stop saying "botnet"? It's NOT a fucking botnet.

Seriously, you are part of what makes Sup Forums so shit.

Large retail chain uses technology to more accurately predict what products sell in what regions, and at what times. It's not a botnet, it's not an overreach, it's smart business.

>botnet + overreach and smart business are mutually exclusive

>it's not an overreach
Did you even open the third one?

>facebook collect all your data
>google collect all your data
>both will sell them to third party
>screem botnet

>the third party directly spy on its customers to get those data
>yeah it's not a botnet, that's a smart business

Sup Forums- everything is a meme or a botnet, except Templeos for some fuckin reason.

Walmosque shills out in full force it seems

TempleOS has no native networking functions. It cannot be part of a botnet.

I love shit like this. When humanity finally extinguishes itself massive useless buildings like these data centres containing nothing but retarded credit card numbers and meaningless product codes with dates and times are all that will be left.

Fuck off, Wal-Mart

This. A botnet has nothing to do with surveillance and everything to do with involuntary cluster computing. That is, you run a piece of malware, and your computer starts receiving commands from someone else, in combination with a ton of other infected computers.

I hope an F5 tornado goes right over it some day.

Please stop tripposting, this isn't reddit.

>hur dur words mean what I strictly define them to mean without any consideration for context or how sub-cultures develop the meaning of those words

Go back to where you came from: reddit.

Take your own advice you meme spouting underage dipshit.

I don't think you know what botnet even means, OP

Neck yourselves.

Epic buzzwords. Go back to ribbit.

'Botnet' here is not used in the way you newfags think it is.

Of course it isn't, and it's why Sup Forums is just a bunch of autists screaming "BOTNET" without actually knowing what one is.

>implying God isn't a botnet

Why do people actually go to walmart, kmart, and target? They are possibly the worst shops that only sell garbage

Poor people/colored people
Misers
People who live in Buttfuck, Nowhere, USA

walmart isnt that bad. They actually have some good deals sometimes but I wouldnt go into the others unless I just need something and I'm right by.

I'm going to keep posting with a tripcode while you continue to bitch and moan.

I do not have a Reddit account. I've been on this site for ten fucking years, you can blow it out your ass.

They go to KMart for "Attention KMart Shoppers!"

>I've been on this site for ten fucking years, you can blow it out your ass.
Prove it, otherwise you can blow it out your ass as well.

>claims he's been here for 10 years
>uses a tripcode

i live so close to where that's at (caverna, MO) that my phone gps usually says i'm there when im still in arkansas

i dont know why people are so tinfoil hat about this place, it isn't a big botnet. i know plenty of people who have worked at walmart since this area is ground zero for them and they had no real issues concerning privacy.

i don't think any self respecting company would put their botnet facility right next to i-71 in one of the most congested areas in the south

>f5 tornado
>hitting the bella vista/caverna area
>mfw

too many big hills famalam

f5 tornados have become incredibly rare ever since Sup Forums allows auto-updates natively

B-but with muh global warming, shouldn't one occur every 13 seconds?

>If you've reported on suc protests, you've been botnetted.
How does an individual partake in a suc protest?
Do you have to get tested for STDs?
Just asking for my cousin.

>americans need somebody to pack their food
how fucking lazy are you, just shove it yourselves in bags

It honestly doesnt matter. With all the freedom murica has, there has to be some way of finding people who fk that up. I dont fully support companies spying on people but i do understand it has to be done to keep us safe. Only people who have major issues with this is people who keep their drives loaded with cp

You gave a fuck enough to post that you didn't give a fuck twice in this thread. I suspect you give a few more fucks than you'd have us believe.

Heheheheheheheeheehhehehe

> Just asking for my cousin.
Is she hot?

Food doesn't magically fly onto the shelves regardless of your country.

I think this board forgot what the word 'botnet' means. Kill yourself you fucking idiot.

Depends on your definition of "hot" and "she".

This thread has nothing to do with botnets. I agree that corporations' immense datamining practices are ridiculous though.

You have to know what a word means to be able to forget it

Let's install a rootkit into their heating system to blow the fucker up!