Look up the solution for any computer problem in 2007

>look up the solution for any computer problem in 2007
>great results on the top; job is done quickly

>look up the solution for any computer problem in 2017
>all first 25 results are copy'n'paste canned answers from clueless Indians on answers.microsoft.com telling you to kindly follow completely irrelevant instructions, or fake sites luring you to download their malware disguised as troubleshooting tools

What went wrong?

Globalization

"Google"

>posts pic of qt3.14 Filipina
>doesn't post sauce

>clueless Indians
You already know.

You have access to a time machine, yet you can't use a search engine?

>What went wrong?
answers.microsoft.com

>Google a phrase
>Google returns a thousand completely unrelated pages because they have the word "the" in them

the worst part is, stackoverflow is fucked too

Name of the legless one?

when will beta white dudes stop fucking nigger asians and actually try to get a white woman?

Doing the needful

Never? Why would such a woman touch a beta faggot?

when you lose your virginity

cause he stopped being beta?

found the yellow fever nigger
maybe you'll find some yellow nigger when you stop projecting kek

you're the one projecting :^) I'm brown not white faggot

>i'm brown not white
is that supposed to be a comeback? kek

I don't have yellow fever, I'm not white. You're just butthurt because someone got laid.

>>all first 25 results are copy'n'paste canned answers from clueless Indians on answers.microsoft.com telling you to kindly follow completely irrelevant instructions, or fake sites luring you to download their malware disguised as troubleshooting tools
You mean Quorra? It's basically exactly what you described, but it's the new top results.

>i'm butthurt cause i'm laughing at some chink fucker
nice deduction, armchair shrink ;^)

>greentexting what i say is an argument
:^)

>projecting your own insecurities on me and saying i'm the one projecting them is an argument
;^)

Remember when a quoted phrase in your google query returned pages that had that _exact_ phrase?
Remember when a bunch of words in your google query returned pages that had _all_ of them?
Remember when you could use AND, OR and NOT operators?

Today, no matter what I search for, Google decides to ignore the quotes, ignore half of the words, substitute the other half with ones with similar spelling but completely different meaning, use some "smart" algorithm that is supposed to know better what I search for than I do, then present me with results that are abso-fucking-lutely useless.

projecting<

pic related, captcha

>use some "smart" algorithm that is supposed to know better what I search for than I do, then present me with results that are abso-fucking-lutely useless.
It's sponsored links at the top, news at the top, Google Approved™ at the top, etc.
>tfw wiki isn't one of the top things to come up when you search for a topic anymore

Get back to Sup Forumseddit buddy.

Search engines ignore words like the, an, a, of, or, many

Nothing went wrong. Programs are way more advanced.

Computer problems nowadays are not problems anymore, only snowflakes having insanely specific request about ui-related problems or nerds who don't want to realize that their obsolete machine can not and WILL not support contemporary software. Same goes for gaming on linux.

therefore, every problem you research will never have a solution because there are no solutions. You can either be declined the nice way, which is the Indians, or be only ridiculed, which would happen if you actually went to a store to complain about your "problem"

Like hell they do google shill

Who are these semon demons?

jokes on you, google drops common words liker that from your search.