Are they worth the the offensive amount of money?

Are they worth the the offensive amount of money?

>most important thing is good camera, good display and good battery lyfe

Other urls found in this thread:

notebookcheck.net/Google-Pixel-XL-Smartphone-Review.180804.0.html
notebookcheck.net/Apple-iPhone-7-Smartphone-Review.173851.0.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pixel has better battery, camera, and display.

>offensive amount of money
>same as every other android flagship
>can't even use green text correctly

The pixel has better specs but a worse experience.

>pixel
Afaik the pixel oversharpens and oversaturates images in postproduction
Has anyone got a reliable non-shill comparison

the iphones have really nice cameras and bright, crisp displays so you don't need to worry about those. i don't know about battery life, though. i used to have an iphone 4s and the battery life was pretty bad, maybe they've improved since then.

>has a better display
>has better battery
shut the fuck up

notebookcheck.net/Google-Pixel-XL-Smartphone-Review.180804.0.html
notebookcheck.net/Apple-iPhone-7-Smartphone-Review.173851.0.html

Are you a pajeet?

>Do you already have apple stuff?
iphone
>Do you hate android for whatever reason?
iOS
>Are you poor?
dumb phone. all smart phones are expensive.
>Do you want to jailbreak it to play emulator games or whatever the fuck people do that for
android
>Are you already balls deep in google?
android

No. If a phone costs an offensive amount of money for you, you should not buy it. Living above your means is a path to poverty.

Get the iPhone when you can afford it without thinking twice about it.

The practice with yearly releases, especially with Apple and Samsung, is making the model that came before cheaper and raising sales that way.

>No oxford comma
savage
iPhone SE
>good camera
not the best but it's the best camera i've ever owned, if that's an indication.
>good display
i don't really care about a good display, but it's bright enough to view in sunlight
>battery life
I get 2 days out of it easily.

And it doesn't require a fucking backpack to carry around.

I'm already balls deep in google so I use android, but I was considering an iphone. Then I saw that they all have 2gb ram and 750p unless you go for the plus size

what the fuck is that about, literally why are they so expensive, the hardware is fucking garbage

>the hardware is fucking garbage
You mean the best display, fastest storage, fastest processor of any flagship currently? Stay mad pajeet.

>way better camera
>good battery
>bright display
>faster os (no input delay)
>women wet their panties

If I didn't live in a shit third world country, where iPhones cost 3 times more than high end androids, I would have one

>$0.02 has been deposited into your account

enjoy visible pixels on your """""retina""""" display

>all smart phones are expensive
Not really. You can get them really cheap if you're willing to be cucked by a contract but even if you're not it's possible to get them really cheap, especially on sale. My grandma picked up a decent one for just $150. Sure, you won't get the best camera or the best processor but it's still good enough unless you're going to install Gentoo and compile everything.

>SPEC LIVES MATTER
android can't optimize anything directly as there's too many variables so that's all left up to the manufacture, who shit out their own version of android with all kinds of nonsense in there that no one wants. most of them suck at optimizing stuff so instead they just throw power at the devices to make them not suck. Shit matter life? Fucking massive batter. Laggy as fuck? shitloads of ram and cpu power. Phone explodes? rugged version.

Apple only has to work with like 2 processors and 3 screens, so they can clean up the experience better than android can. You get a compatibly smooth and stable experience with much lower specs, but then they charge as much as the flagship phones because they can.

>the hardware is fucking garbage

Yeah really! It would explain why iPhones lose all of those real world speed tests!

Oh wait, the iPhone is still undefeated, I forgot.

ever heard of optimization, you retard?

That was my fucking point

You would rather have a garbage OS that runs worse on better hardware.

A last-year iPhone or Galaxy is still pretty expensive. It's retarded to buy more expensive phones than you can afford, they are literally useless pieces of crap. I have an iPhone and it's good but it didn't give me anything of value, it just feels good on my hands.

Phones have zero intrinsic value, and they are the opposite of an investment since they deprecate in value real fast.

As a rule of thumb if you even consider buying it on installments you should go for a cheaper phone.

And it's not like cheap phones are bad, the Moto G is really neat.

The iPhone 5 is still around €300 around here so I'd say iPhones and Apple products in general don't lose much value per year. The iPhone 5 is still a great phone and the iPhone 4 when left on iOS 7, 8 is still enough for average use

PS to : the Moto series are great phones. I generally like Lenovo but many people here on Sup Forums aren't able to or don't want to realize, that Lenovo, especially the last few years' ThinkPads are like the Windows/Linux versions of Apple ("overpriced" and "the thinness meme"). And what do people do in these cases? They buy the high-end versions of the old ones, which you can modify greatly. So is the case with old macbooks, maybe a little more restrictive than ThinkPads but you can definitely switch the most important parts to keep your system up and running.

No. Nothing in that phone justifies the price tag. If you can comparatively find similar hardware on cheaper phones, you have to ask yourself what you're "really" paying for. The answer is brand.

buy a nokia brick and a point and decent compact camera like a sony a6000 or fuji x100s?

fwiw i have a 6s and i like it but i basically just call, text, browse, email and manage my calendar with it.

it gets out of my way and it's not a huge deal if i forget to plug it in at night

>most important thing is good camera

Phone cameras are utter shit compared to real cameras.

>lyfe

What's your usage? I get roughly one hour of use to 10% of battery on my SE

Best camera is the one that you have with you?

just get a huawei mate 9

Lol look up literally any phone you want vs iphone speed test and see for yourself.

Eg google pixel vs iphone speed test
4t vs iphone speed test
galaxy shit 7 vs iphone speed test
Etc

>muh speed
whats the point if it just doesn't work?
Example of a simple task:
I tried getting my fap pictures to my iphone because i was going on vacation without internet
I couldnt do such a simple thing like copy pasting images via usb cable
I could do this shit on my old dumbphone
itunes didnt work either
all i could do was use ''the cloud'' which didnt work either cause my time was limited and my upload speed sucked.
I dont even wanna get into other shit.
Apple simply is the worst phone company even if you open your subway surfer faster.

As a non-shill who's been using an iPhone 5s since a few days, I can tell you that they are actually good phones.

iOS is a good os, it's simpler than Android but it doesn't get in the way of your day to day activities.The major gripe I have with it is that there are still some outdated design choices.
Official apps and games run better on the iPhone, but other apps tend to be better on Android, again which is better for you depends on what you use your phone for. Also the os is updated to the latest version which is nice and unique for a 3+ year old phone.

Hardware-wise it's clearly a quality product, it has a good screen, a good camera and a good build quality. My Nexus 5 can't match any of these (except the higher resolution screen).

Battery life could be better, but it gets you to the end of the day.

In the end, *if you have the money* buying an iPhone is worth it.

All the optimizing in the world can't fix a 720p screen, you dumb cunts.

Not iphone's phone you're an computer illiterate who cannot even sync his photos into his phone (you can even do it wirelessly provided your pc was connected to the internet)

>>muh speed
You say it like it's not the most important thing on a phone or computer lmao

it's not worth the money, it's a show off object to impress other retards.

Samshit scaled down to 710p is just as slow when compared to iphones

I'll give you the benefit of a non-meme response.

The quality of a screen isn't determined single-handedly by its resolution, not considering the fact that a 5" 750p screen is plenty sharp at the distance you'll be keeping your phone.

I think that other manufacturer are putting ridiculous amounts of ram in their phones to make it look like the iPhone has limited memory. 2gb is plenty of memory for a phone, hell 4gb can be enough for a fucking computer!

Iphones fault

>defending a 720p screen

Even Thinkcucks admit it's a shit resolution. Why are you so retarded?

Iphones ram is ddr4 3200mhz class 11, faster than anything you will find in android garbage for the next 10 years.

Shit resolution on a 12" screen, we're talking about a 5" screen

>720p is plenty sharp

They do have a pretty nice camera, otherwise garbage, would not buy

>720p
Iphone has a 1080p screen you poor nigger

its not though
it has to be usable

On a 13" inch laptop? No
On a 24" monitor? Hell no!
On a fucking 5" phone screen? Do you keep your phone sticked to your fucking face?

>can't spell correctly
>thinks his opinion matters

Yeah, a 5 inch screen that is held at a closer distance than your 12 inch screen.

Fuck off with your "premium" 720p screen. I don't understand this shit. Apple has the best screens in their tablets and laptops, but they skimp out on their phones. I guess that's why the iPhone is so profitable: they've convinced dumbasses to pay a premium price for 2009 hardware.

They have 100% adobe RGB color specteum tho

There's no spelling errors there, retard. Kill yourself.

>just hold the phone farther away so you don't see all the pixels

>its
>used in that context
Back to 3rd class English with you.

That's a grammatical error, not a spelling error. Back to English class, Pajeet.

>just keep your phone glued to your face
>it will totally not damage your eyes goyim

DESIGNATED

>just keep paying flashship rates for tracphone-tier screens

The resolution IS NOT the only factor tha determines the screen quality!
Having good brightness, contrast and colors have a cost too.
You're not getting a shit screen only because it has only 750 pixels width.

What I'm saying is that at the distance most people will keep their phone, the resolution shouldn't bother them.
Given the amount of money they spend to R&D it's impossible that they haven't thougth about this

SHITTING

STREETS

The only reason they haven't done it is because it would cut into the profits of the iPhone cash cow. Samsung has had 1080p screens for years now. They've also had multi-tasking, NFC, IR transmitters, etc for years. When will Apple catch up?

Apple has had pressure sensitive screens for years now. They've also had an AI, faster CPUs, GPUs and internal storage for years now. When will Samsung catch up?

Sure is android poorfag up in here.

A higher resolution does not mean a better screen.
I believe the latest iPhone has all the other things you listed except for IR.

The iPhone is a good to great phone. It has its shortcomings, and if they bother you, you should go ahead and buy another phone.

Translation
>buy a chink phone if you can't afford an iphone

>internal storage

wut? You mean they've lacked external storage capabilites and then jewed anyone who wanted more storage by charged a 500% premium for increased NAND storage.

Foxconn makes Samsung and iPhone, you're not a special snowflake because you have an iPhone, you're just a retard with a need for status symbols and toddler operating systems.

>nvme
>nand
Pajeet detected

the photos didnt go to itunes retard i draged them and it wouldnt let me

Exactly, If I will ever buy a flagship I will probably buy an iPhone, but I don't have neither the money nor a compelling reason to buy one.

>time it took to hack the latest android
>10 minutes

>time it took to hack ios 9
>2 years

>times it took to hack ios 10
>will probably take 4-5 years

>implying there is any performance increase when using it for cold storage, like most people do

Thanks Apple, I love paying $30 a go in [current year].

You can't spell correctly, how are you assuming you can do a complex task like clicking 3 times to sync an iphone?

>needing to "hack" electronics you paid for so you can install programs you want

ITT - Faggots who can't into PPI

And I'm even an Android user

This is the most retarded thing I've read today

>no oled screen
>stoneage resolution
>no fast charging
>no wireless charging
>no sd slot
No

all hardware specs aside, how can you buy from a company that goes out of it's way to appease niggers and flaming faggots?

If you plan on replacing the battery once so as to extend the iPhones life from 2 to 4-5 years then I think it's worth the money.

Or just keep a case on it and glass, keep it mint and then sell it to buy a new one.

iPhones have the best resale value.

Tip for you fags who want lg, DONT, resell value falls half on all phones .. the v10 is an exception cause it's a nice phone.

>buy oled from samsung
>blue pixels die after 3 months
No thanks

95% of phone storage is dedicated to storing photos and pictures. There's literally no performance increase using NVME or NAND over even the shittiest microSD card.

if you dont like my spelling dont reply back
i literally said it wouldnt let me drag the photos to itunes so after that i could click synch to my device
apple is just inconvenient and give you headaches for the smallest of tasks

My bad, that was the second most retarded thing I've read today.

Because they are niggers and flaming faggots themselves. Birds of a feather and all that.

Not an argument, cunt. There's literally no reason to not include a microSD slot except to increase profits by overcharging for NVME storage that nobody actually benefits from.

Because I don't like lag and waiting 10 minutes to open an app.

I have had an oled screen for almost a year now, so yeah, you're full of shit

>lagdroid, lmfao, amirite!!!

If you don't want lag, don't choose IOS

Yeah, they're so terrible that the iPhone 7 is "upgrading" it's screen to OLED.

>ios 9
>posting articles of years ago out of despair
Sad!

So post a recent android lag article

>article
Just use your cheap phone and see for yourself

All you have is memes
Meanwhile this is reality

Lol ok poor man

>wasting money on phones means you're rich

they cost the same as all the other flagship designs

But you are

Yes, goyim, keep making payments on your phone. You need a new phone every 2 years. You don't want people to think you're poor do you?