Speccy thread!

Speccy thread!
C'mon Sup Forumsentleman, show us your rig.

Not shabby senpai, I am still incredibly salty at AMD as I had two 290X in a rig awhile back.. $1100 for those GPUs.. Died within a month, RMA died, second RMA died..

never again sapphire, never again..

>'Macs don't have specs'

mirin
what do you use all that storage for though?

OP here. 2 years and going strong.
I've had:
7950 vaporx
280x dual-x
290x reference
never an issue. Probably just lack of luck

R8 my housefire

Replacing the 850 Pro with a 1TB 960 Pro, apart from that pretty happy with the current setup.

>idle temps in Australian summers

Where are my fellow /amdhousefire/s at?
My cpu stays as cool as a cucumber :o)

Why does windows have such absolutely shit scaling STILL?

>He actually bought kaby lake instead of waiting 1 month for zen to at the very least bring intels prices down
Tard

>he is poor

It's not the Windows scaling, it's rather software (like speccy) using antique APIs. Microsoft just didnt make the cut like Apple. But they really can't blame software developers either as plenty of the more advanced Windows tools also don't scale correctly.

It won't bring intels prices down.

Yeah, much like nvidia aren't forced to drop their prices everytime AMD come out with things like the 4850, 7970 and R9 290.

Get real, nigger. Ryzen is looking to match the 6900K for $600, intel won't be able to keep selling the 6900K at $1,000 so there'll be a price drop a couple weeks after launch.

Sorry you are poor.

AMDwaitfags

just wait and then wait some more, oh wait its pushed back some more. better wait

Do you think billionaires get that way by willingly wasting money, retard?

>le money meme

Sorry you are one dumb mother fucker.

>this jealous fag all flustered because someone can afford to buy stuff

Is that why they buy fucking huge mansions and supercars? Why not just live in a shack and ride a bicycle? You will get super rich.

amd housefire+nvidia housefire

exhaust fan counts as a fan heater when I start up waifuwatch

>they buy
Oh silly little user, they don't buy a thing.

One of their companies does

>says housefires
>my heater fans
>screenshot 30°C at most.

Funny how almost all AMD FX Cpus stay cooler than i3/i5/i7s

under prime95 the temp peaks at 45

>he thinks its a individual getting rich and not its companies
Much to learn padawan.

:3

Considering i picked up this laptop for $1000AUD dollars down from $2000AUD 3 years ago. I don't think it is so bad, and still works fine

Before someone comments on the monitor, I run VR.

:^)

really need to get a proper tv, monitor and new build
or don't need, want

How is the rx480 working out for you ?

My nigga.

Posting from my bed computer (laptop).

Just built this a few days ago. Upgraded from a shitty overheating "gaming" laptop. The difference is night and day.

You again with your skymeme and windows 7. Why not just use 10? You already belong to the botnet anyways.

>inb4 ree windows 10
>inb4 ree graphic card

Not bad.

yea i'm thinking about upgrading the graphic card to the rx480 but i'm gonna wait to see the price of Vega when it comes out

it's ok, gets a little warm though.

Hello again.

I personally don't like Windows 10. Used to 7 and it gets the job done, so why upgrade?

Also don't see the problem with this processor. Works really well from what I've seen.

Yea mate the CPU is fine, I don't have a problem with that of course. But windows 7 doesn't work properly with it.

What do you mean? I haven't had any issues. Are you sure you don't mean Kaby Lake?

Are you me? That's exactly what I did with this build:
I had an MSI GS63VR, and the thing constantly hit high 80's to 90's under load. Took that thing back pretty quickly.

A pretty boring Node 304

Wait, why the fuck is Speccy showing 20147MB vram for a 6GB card?

bcs ur faggit

k thnx bae

What should I change/upgrade?

Can I join?

Hey it's you from the desktop thread

Build is coming up 3 years old now

The CPU cooler and thermal paste

I know cpu cooler, but what''s up with termal paste?

probably storing only high quality content..

Not sure if it's time to upgrade yet or not.

I really need to upgrade

Too lazy to updates the pic but now my OS ssd is 1TB (put the crucial in another build), and I went to having just 2x 4TB hdd, one for data and one for backup.

So far so good!

This poor PC eats salvaged HDDs and has had so many new parts.

I'm completely buying a new and proper PC soon.

Poorfag

Main machine.

Old desktop

Crappy laptop.

Dell optiplex, dual booting XP and Xubuntu. (Upgraded it from 512mb ram to 2.5gb, went from an 40gb ide hdd to pic related, still waiting on my agp gpu.)

Roast me.

Nah, don't like to kick a guy when he's down.

Thanks, it was originally built with a Pentium G3258 OC'd to 4.4Ghz @ 1.2v (Board's voltage limit) and BIOS flashed the 750Ti SC to 1345/3000.

770 still doing fine

Nigga it's 2017

I just built this for $600 by reusing the old HDD and case and power supply. It's pretty good, would buy again

So it was free and the parts were cheap.

>all of these windows 10 users
It doesn't matter how good your hardware is if you choose to run an awful OS

Windows is awful, but Linux isn't any better.

Can't wait for Google's new OS...

I'm talking about using the patrician Windows 7, mate.

>Windows 7 is outdated.

>Windows is awful, but Linux isn't any better.
Yeah, but OpenBSD + XMonad wipes the floor with either and is secure & stable as hell. And pretty much any Linux is objectively better just by being a *nix.
>Can't wait for Google's new OS...
BotnetOS

>OpenBSD + XMonad wipes the floor with either and is secure & stable as hell
But you can't do anything with it.

can we all agree W7 is the one true patrician OS?

Windows 10 is superior in almost every way.

...if you're a gaymer, I guess. I just use the damn thing to write code, ssh into my server (which runs OpenBSD only headless), and shitpost on Sup Forums. It does all three of those things just fine.

wrong

Can you name one thing you miss out on by staying on W7, other than DX12? Because by staying on W7 you avoid a botnet OS with a disgusting UI that advertises to you and actively works against your attempts to fix it.

Cpu is still good. Get a evo 212 and a extra fan and oc

not even dx12, since thats a total non issue

Why as 720p monitor?