Manjaro

I'm gonna install Manjaro Linux and I'm not sure what de to use, suggestions?

>garbage distro pretending to be arch
why bother
install macOS

Should I use Ubuntu than?

jk, I use Manjaro over Arch for stable packages & extra repositories.

your literally retarded

I use XFCE on it. I have it installed on an 8 year old cheap laptop and it runs fine for me.

I actually have autism.

Ubuntu isnt linux doe

i3wm as wm is enough

Manjaro i3 it's decent... Recently installed it myself. Don't care about the arch faggots, arch is a travesty, when I installed it I thought it was a normal OS because the trolls pretend it is. But it is a experimental tech support simulator to make your computer crash and have weird errors so that they can troll you and say 'read the wiki' even though there is no help in the wiki.

Arch users are the absolute lowest kind of human being. At least nazis and pedophiles help each other, but Arch users don't. Absolute trash humans that somehow got attracted to some 'unstable by design' OS

> Not using Antergos

Install Manjaro openrc. It's based.

>Wi-Fi constantly drops
>Thunar always crashing
>The fabled AUR is full of packages that one compiles
>A quarter of the antergos repos are build fails
>Laggy login screen
>Takes 2 restarts and 6 window closes to get chromium to work
>Have to watch for package breaks
>Arch and antergos forums can be summed as " install this 5 year old package with dependencies that also have dependencies that also have dependencies that also have dependencies that also have dependencies that also have dependencies that also have dependencies that need to be installed from the AUR
>Completely unstable
>Manjaro is buggy and bloated and slow
>"Failed to synchronize packages"
>Grub 2 doesn't work have to use systemd-boot
>Can't dual boot without a 50 percent chance of killing any other installation
>Can't handle complex setups
>Can't use an installation for more than a month without needing to reinstall
Just use debian unstable/testing or openSUSE tumbleweed

manjaro with xfce is goat

I had most of these problems on multiple PCs too, it's not a stable distro at all.

>Former Manjaro user here
I think you'd probably find more functionality from PeppermintOS. It uses a mixed DE but it is very similar to Manjaro but is based on Ubuntu. Arch/Archlettes are very bad at printers.

I used to think so but then I found PeppermintOS.

How can anyone be so retarded to get all these problems with a baby-mode OS? I've had antergos on 3 different machines and besides the laggy login screen, I've never had any of these problems unless I fucked something up myself.

what's its package manager?
do you have access to the AUR?
it really sounds like meme OS to me

It's a bloated distribution which main consists of ICE and and shitty theme. It's based on Ubuntu LTS

Manjaro has the most polished and modern implementation of xfce, kde and pretty much any DE. It is one thing that I love about this distro. It is on par with OpenPEPE KDE implementation.

Give credit where its due. Arch cannot look like Manjaro but Manjaro can look like Arch.

Pic related, straight from Manjaro wiki on AUR. Tell me again how apt/ppa is a bad way of managing packages?

Arch/AUR is a meme.

Manjaro is for transexuals who can't handle installing from command line.

>Manjaro is for transexuals who can't handle installing from command line.
T.T sun Sun one day i will be a real man

If it breaks you will have a hard time fixing it.

Just install arch, you will get comfortable using the command line and fixing stuff doesnt feel like science anymore

more like womanjaro

Get XFCE, then install i3. You'll have a nice XFCE install to use when i3 fucks up, and you can use its settings manager.