Why do people create such half assed shit?

Why do people create such half assed shit?
It literally can't do anything and it has a time limit.
There isn't even a way to change settings or doesn't even have WiFi, not to mention NO SOFTWARE.

youtube.com/watch?v=9XL3i1bwiks

already saw it, there are more and more useless linux distros every day, this isn't something new

Druga1 is neat if he wasn't such a apple fanboi

retards

hes a idiot anyways, even with his Apple shit, he does not know anything, does not bother looking into things and just spills out shit and lies from his mouth

Druga1 is great, I'm talking about the alternative mac os that is even more limited than Tiger nowadays

Why so butthurt?

>even worse then templeOS

not sure this was possible but it is

kek

Literary some meme shit.

install ayy lmao OS or linux for niggers

It's not a Linux distro, it's an OS for PowerPC-based machines that is supposed to be compatible with the original AmigaOS and competes against AmigaOS 4, the official system of the "neo-Amiga" scene. You can run AmigaOS 4 on pic related, a fairly expensive contraption. MorphOS can be installed on much cheaper old PowerPC Macs.

CIA nigger alert.

Forgot the pic related.

No Amigafags use it, it's a joke.
Actual Amigafaggots use old hardware with accelerators, even with OS4.

>It's not a Linux distro
What is it then? UNIX based?

Holy shit, this thread is still up? If you don't give a fuck about it, why even talk about it? You guys are obviously too retarded to understand what's the point of it or know its history.

stop shilling ur shitty channel

this

Fuck off cunt, druaga1 is dank af

>druaga1 is dank af
>literary does not know that you can right click to get the dropdown menu in MorphOS
>literary searches for settings folder while its under he's nose named Prefes

also same guy who...
>thinks that the RAID firmware in BIOS is hardware RAID
hes so fucking dumb it hurts, literary the type of person who makes people who smoke weed look like shitheads

But he's a dude that has a hobby and makes fun videos that people obviously enjoy. You're so assmad for no reason.

I'll get the car.

>only find out that morphos is not amigaos after he already made the video
>says he will redo the video with amigaos
>thinks he can install amigaos on a mac
topkek

I guess, people enjoy fake shit all the time.
I just think you should me telling things that aren't true on video, then we get all those shitty threads about shit that people think is true but actually is some potheads lack of knowledge and caring.

Let's not encourage people who don't
1. think
2. act
in that order.
With the exception into an hero, of course.

amen

>literary

Yes, literary, you can go watch the video with subtitles, it will be there, written, literary.

>hes does not know what literary means on Sup Forums

>being this mad

>he thinks someone would be mad about others being retards

thank god there are still people with brains

>people like something I don't like
btfo