If your laptop doesn't do this, it's trash tier

If your laptop doesn't do this, it's trash tier.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.lenovo.com/en/blog/6-true-tales-of-thinkpad-laptops-cheating-death/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thanks Satan.

>oh look, it's shit posting time

>unitonically shilling chinkpads for free

When would you need it to do that?

Also I hope janny deletes this one too, memeboy

Satan? It's not broken user, it's meant to do that. I know you've never seen good design before so seeing it now is probably confusing for you.

It's not shitposting when it's true user, try and counter my claim.

I was talking about them digits OP

Oh, nice, didn't even notice.

oh but it does

how much storage init?

if it's the X1, you can order it from the factory wiht a 1TB SSD

That isn't a laptop.

It's a computer I can use on my lap

Checkmate, weebs

I'm sorry you wasted your money on that crap and have to use it as a daily driver, sad little NEET with no money.

It's a thinkpad 13 actually

256GB SSD but you can put whatever you want in it.

It doesn't count if half of your lap has to be dedicated to a kickstand.

the last 2 tabs were hard to read

As someone who owns a thinkshit you calling people poor weeb neets? Autism

Hit the nose on the dot I see.
Never called you a weeb.
Probably bought that shit thinking you were gonna draw manga or something lmao.

I have a 2500$ MSI so you fail again autismo ;) have fun with your shitty shitpad

Just filter the fucking tripfag you retard

But... this makes no sense.

The only possible scenario where it might be useful to lay a laptop flat like that is if you're dangling Tom Cruise style over a heist objective from the ceiling... and if you've put the laptop down, you've already gone fucked up and triggered the pressure sensors. Does not compute, OP.

Hit the nose on the dot isn't even a real euphemism you got troll'd twice son.

Once when you bought a Microsoft tablet, and then again when you replied to me :3

>lo, for I am not genuinely mentally impaired m'lady
>t'was merely an act for the greviance of user

If your laptop doesn't do this, it's not even worth mentioning.

>They use surface books in the NFL and on Teen Wolf so you know they are good and people making fun of them are just being edgy.

FFFFFFUCK YOU WHAT DID YOU RETARDS MADE ME DO!!!!!?

>literally no dGPU convertibles right now
Try you actually use it for things besides shitposting. Edit some videos, make some 3D models, and play some high end games with the settings cranked. Lemme know how that works out for ya.

Is that one of the new ones? How is it?

Hahahahaha I laughed out loud. Funny trolle

For what purpose?

Top kek

>left handed
>breaks own mbp

truly a bugger handed user

>macbook_after_a_commute_in_your_backpack.jpg

The Thinkpad yoga 14, 460 and p40 all have dGPU in that form factor.

Oh no mine does it, time to kill myself. Been nice knowing ya :'(

Mine does, and its not fucking shitpad as yours, its an actual thinkpad.

Nig please

Why?

So is nobody going to explain the point or use-case for such feature?

Every laptop can do this at least once.

Something cuckholding and /mlp/.

Mine can do this

You have to be 18 years or older to post here, you little shit stain.

Unless you're a Brontosaurus why would it matter that you can tilt your screen 180*

If your laptop doesn't do this, are you even computing?

It cant, but it has a i7 6700hq along with a 1060 6gb.. soo yeah

I have to agree wholeheartedly with OP if this post gets dubs it's objectively correct

shit

Does this one have the latest Lenovo backdoor built in or do you need to update it when you get it?

I love it. I've never owned a "classic" thinkpad so I can't compare to them but it feels miles more durable than any other consumer laptop I've used.
It's basically just an ultrabook so has all the portability benefits of that but business grade so it's designed to be functional. Aka matte display, good build quality, isn't trying to look like a macbook, won't get stolen the second you look away from it because it looks like a macbook. The keyboard is great, touchpad is average but I mostly use the trackpoint now so it doesn''t bother me too much.

What use is there for laying it flat like that you fucking degenerate?
That's right, there is none.

THIS

Macrohard Underskin Sketchpad

Because it's more durable and shows that the designers prioritised practicality and durability of the product.
Hold the base of your laptop and push the screen forward. If you push hard enough the hinges will eventually break. With a screen that opens 180 degrees the screen will just keep opening until you hit the table.
This isn't something that will usually happen but it seems retarded in itself to have a mechanism that can break that easily. Plus. every time you open your laptop to it's max angle you're putting unnecessary stress on the hinges.
For a more practical case though, if you drop your laptop whilst open and it lands face down, if your screen is limited to less than 180 degrees the screen won't be able to open past its maximum angle and will most likely break or damage the hinges once it hits the floor.
Another practical use is pic related, even if you're going to try and challenge the other points with "but I'm careful with my technology!!!!", being able to use your laptop on a stand at a high enough level to be comfortable is extremely useful.

Retard

That's gonna be problematic for your hard drive.

How’s /mlp/ Emily?

It's only problematic if you quickly change the angle. If you set it up before turning it on or slowly turn it it's perfectly fine.

>not using an SSD

at this point the only reason not to switch is the price per gb

I still keep an external hdd for everything, but as for all internal drives - any SSD from 128 to 256gb

Mine actually can do that. It's a 10 year old Ordi though (Local laptop manufacturer) and totally shit also I didn't know or need that until now.

Free Cuckold Moments and /mlp/

l..lewd

>but it feels miles more durable than any other consumer laptop I've used.

All thinkpads are durable, there are lots of videos on youtube of people throwing buckets of water at it and so on. and there are tons of cool "survivor stories" blog.lenovo.com/en/blog/6-true-tales-of-thinkpad-laptops-cheating-death/

Even the shit thinkpads without proper buttons on the trackpad still are solid as fuck.

>The keyboard is great

This is what worries me the most because I do a lot of typing. good to hear a nice review

Remember when comparing something to something else for a single feature made sense?

"it has foldy screen its so good"

as fuckin if

I had an X61 that fell one foot onto fucking carpet, the screen broke.

Might happen of course, but it is designed to handle that. Was it under warranty still?

Thanks for finally answering

ITT a weeb trolls other weebs

Mine does
Pretty happy with it
I use it to annotate pdfs