he's such a child that can't turn off all spying features of Windows 10 manually and he wants his mommy to install...

> he's such a child that can't turn off all spying features of Windows 10 manually and he wants his mommy to install linux or windows 7 to avoid.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Enjoy your outdated DirectX and other shit loser.

Win10 alpha:
>Theres no spying going on at all guize
People sniff network traffic and discover spying
>Yes there is telemetry, but only because this is an alpha build
Win10 beta released:
>Yes there is telemetry but you can turn it off
Win10 released:
>Yes there is telemetry but only to help the users. Also we made windows update install everything automatically because we heard some people don't want our (((updates)))

Windows 10 is worse than satan.
Satan is pretty chill.

Telemetry was already on 8.

Before win10:
>Linux is so hard to set up compared to windows, win7 just works ootb!
After win10:
>Hurr why don't you know these 20 obscure registry settings, every baby knows them

Only with the same updates that were also released for win7. Stop spreading FUD, pajeet.

There's telemetry in Windows 7.

Yes you can turn it off in Windows 10.

see

As opt-in. You can have everything off.

lurk more

The CEIP shit was already in XP, if you mean that.

>he cant just modify the kernal to disable the spyware that is there for no goof reason

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Enjoy not using a version of DirectX that only made minor changes, and will take ages before it is even adopted by developers, and probably then won't even matter till an even newer version of DirectX comes out since DirectX 11 programs still have DirectX 10 and even 9 options since developers realize not everyone will be capable running the latest version of DirectX... loser

Linuxtards are so pathetic.

DirectX is dead, we have GLnext now

>outdated DirectX
kek, are you serious or actually that stupid?

Cant turn off tele in w10, you can, however, not install tele updates on w7.

LMAO LOONIX BTFO

Ask for genuine Microsoft software.

>Enjoy your outdated DirectX and other shit loser.

Nigga what? OpenGL works just as well for my games. Soon Vulkan will make Windows obsolete for gamers.

Paedophile cartoons back to please.

What the fuck does Direct X 12 even do?

Nothing because there are no games developed yet that can full expose its potential. Literally a placebo at this point for Wincucks to boast about.

Most games still rely on DirectX10 - 11.2 libraries.

Alright, but what is the potential? What can you do on 12 that 11 can't do? Let's say a game comes out that uses 12 to its fullest, how is it doing that?

I don't know, I have not seen any benchmarks or official explanation from Microshit about how much power DX12 has to offer. The technical review period, they indicated it would show more detail in games with less resource usage.

It makes your processor good when you have moar than 4 coars.

Hitman has it, and it's much better than DX11 in that game. Frame time is way smoother, even though max and average is not higher. Not that you'd have any reason to care unless you have something like a 24 core xeon.

I would argue Windows 10 is a nuisance for gaming instead of improvement.

Steam recently released a patch to disable Xbox DVR in Windows 10 as it has been reported to cause input lag, frame rate drops and sluggish performance. It is enabled by default for all games even outside of Xbox.

The fucked up thing is that just to disable DVR you have to create a Microshit account, with a Xbox gamer tag, only then can you access the settings to switch the fucking thing off.

Windows 10 constantly keeps background apps running despite shutting them off through settings. It constantly uses your bandwidth to download shit from store like Candy Crush and bullshit apps despite setting 0 for silent install apps in regedit.

The user has no control over what is happening, Windows 10 ignores your settings and commands. Edge and Cortana are constantly on in the background doing telemetry and you can't remove then through Ccleaner or any other 3rd part app.

I would suggest if you really want to play games, use Windows 8.1, it has fairly updated drivers and DX11.2 which is more than enough for gaming without the bullshit and nuisance of Windows 10.

>more asyncronous stuff, should utilize multiple processor & gpu cores better
>multiGPU support that is better than SLI/Crossfire and works across different models or manufacturers.
>more direct control over graphics card
>less API overhead for drawcalls

no benchmarks yet. only alleged claims.

Ok, thank you.
Has any of this been tested with games that have DirectX 12, like rust or whatever else uses DirectX12?

I have pre-anniversary edition of Windows 10, most of those if not all problems were introduced in anniversary edition. Windows 8.1 is a total turd, I find it unusable. If I was going to use old Windows for any reason I'd use 7.

Still better than the 2% lonix shit

Microsoft has done some tech demo stuff that looks fairly impressive, but those things are designed to make DS12 look good.

For real-world performance we'd need game engines that have been designed around DX12 features. Currently we only have DX11 games with DX12 renderer patched in as an afterthought which means they do not even try to utilize strengths of DX12.