Reasons to not use Windows

Reasons to not use Windows

>lube

good goy

It's actually for my hands. I get dry hands, although I don't use it as much as I should.

What the fuck is that abomination of a mouse? Am I getting reddited right now?

You can pick up a mid 2010 Mac Mini with macOS Sierra for ~$300

Reasons not to use windows

>being an autistic manchild
>being an edgy lol haxor teen
>being a disgusting weeb subhuman

>Reasons to not use Windows
You hate free time
You love inefficiency
Buggy FOSS software makes you hard
You hate fun
You're a boring virgin neckbeard

Just install Arch already like everyone else and call it a day.

this

Because GNU√Linux respects you're freedom.

cause arch and kde ist the answer to it all

Being Indian is worse than all of these things, pajeet. Poo in loo

Oh my god, you have to update! Windows sucks now!

You can turn off updates if you're not retarded.

>implying OSX contains less spyware than Windows

>turn off updates

Disable the service, it's not that hard.

>using hand lotion for lube

virgin detected, you know how clogged up that shit gets?

>Intel HD Graphics 4000

How about no.

I was actually updating by choice to the latest insider build released today. I just wanted to shitpost.
Ikr? You would use actual lube for lube. I use hand lotion for my hands.

BOTNET
O
T
N
E
T

Doesn't look like Solus to me.

You don't like games

Suuuuurrrre! Your Handy Wax

Because current Microsoft wants to serve an operating system that's centered around normal people who see computers as an ease of access for doing homework on Blackboard and checking in with their middle school friends on Facebook, not power users like most of Sup Forums who use plugins and vpns to get past sad pandas and actually care about consistent aesthetic design across the system.

bump

>I don't know how to disable updates
>I don't even know how to set my working hours in Win 10
>I can't use Linux because I'm a gaymer
>I like luxury but can't afford myself a Mac

shoulda got a macbook instead of that manboy gaming rig
You would be more productive if you spent time coding in a UNIX environment instead of playing games all day

What CPU fan you got m8? I have that case, I found out the hard way it's too small for a hyper 212 so I'm looking for alternatives

That piece of shit crashed on me while I was writing a script with no warnings whatsoever. After I booted it back up the whole file was fucked and had to spend 2h again writing it from scratch.

Just do frequent backups because CTRL+S apparently doesn't matter on this garbage.

Mac OS X doesn't crash

you can do all that on linux. Given how far gnu/linux has gone over the years, there's no reason not to move over anymore.

>box of tissues right next to it

The problem is people live in a "just werks" mentality and don't see computers the way the normal Sup Forums browser would. To a lot of people, computers are a means to an end, a tool much like a power drill, and not so much a machine that can be an extension of yourself more or less. And for them, Windows is better because

>the exes just werk
>the words just werk
>the 12 pt times new roman just werk
>the ctrl + alt + del just werk

and for a lot of those people branching out and learning how to make those justs werk in order to get the same experience doesn't work. They'd rather pay for the werks to just by people certified in just werking rather than figure out how to just the werks themselves.

People are gonna easily get turned off by

>compiling from source when a program isn't readily available with their package manager
>having to fix the shit themselves when an update fucks up one little thing
>figuring out how to work wine in order to run exes in a compatibility layer
>learning how to use anything but microsoft office for their daily activities

tl;dr it's not so much because people don't know you can also do those things on Linux, it's because people don't know how to use Linux and would most likely be scared off by the minuscule amount of extra work they'd have to put in just to do something basic.

>if you're not retarded
Read this part again.

>power users
>most of Sup Forums

Most of Sup Forums are paranoid autistic children.
"Power user" is capable of doing a single google search to learn how to disable automatic updates under 5 clicks - if they decide they don't need the updates for some reason.

How can an operating system respect my freedom? I wasn't aware AI had come that far, or that it had been implemented into Linux distros. What other human-like capabilities does it have?