Computer/Food Warmer?

Ok Sup Forums so here's my newest idea. So i recently got a new build with a fractal design s and an rx480. I only have 2 case fans and i was thinking with the average temperatures of around 50 degrees Celsius overall, i could use it to keep warm food. My problem currently is my mom or brother will bring me food and it'll get cold if i put my attention on programming or games and forget about it.

So my question to you Sup Forums is can this work well? If i put my pc on its side and place a tray over the hard drive racks (on the back in this case), and then reverse the fans so air is brought in from the back and out from the front, could i use this as a 'food heater' of sorts?

I highly doubt this can work, but this is sincerely the most autistic thing I've ever seen on Sup Forums.

Well you did say rx480

>Attach cigarette lighter
>Attach adapter to cigarette lighter powering a mini food fridge/heater
>???

> attention on programming
> mom / brother bring food

Analysis... OP is an underage, spoilt, autistic, lying piece of shit with daddy issues.

This is actually why i ended up going with that card, i've had this thought out for a few months and the temperatures are partially why i got the card.

OP is a fucking genius

it's another nvidia shill thread

You should probably stop and eat when it is time to eat instead of grazing on food over time. Grazing means you never fill up and you end up eating more than you should and is probably the reason why you are a fat autistic shut in.

This

Run furmark and cover the outlet fan with a plate. You'll have heated food in no time, especially with an RX480

Why didn't you just get a 1060?

rx480's (like every other modern GPU) has custom fan curve settings in the drivers. just set everything to 5% to move warm air around the case while running games at high settings with dumb shit like vsync enabled until it hits 100c when the fans go 100% so the gpu doesnt die (immediately at least)

then, run a stock intel cpu cooler with shitty thermal paste application.

get a huge case and stick ur food in there for an oven like food warmer (or space heater)

ok thanks ill consider that, do you think i could try and keep the fans lower so the food heats up

shut up man i'm 22 my mom bought me this because i told her free lance programming is my career and she believes in me. I make 35k a year so you can fuck off you fucking neet.

Hey Terry when's the next release of TempleOS?

CIA nigger detected

It would be smarter to use a water cooling system and you'd transfer the heat to a passive radiator that could serve as a 'warming plate'.

water cooling is for faggots

yeah, although

Not OP but.
Ideal diet is 5-6 small meals per day.

Keeps metabolism running on high at all times.

I've done this before, it works pretty well. Here's proof-of-concept.

Sadly your computer is still running too cool to use molten salt.

just use a power strip and stop making these oddly complicated measures for the sense of being clever. it's not.

That image is old as fuck nigga.

>Not being autistic

move ketchup on keyboard for authentic, in restaurant taste

Wow

Ok thanks ill keep that in mind.

OP can't have a microwave in his room what a faggot. Hey OP when I'm fucking hungry I go downstairs and grab some food then go back upstairs and not make a fucking mess like a degenerate.

You're probably as fat as you are stupid

No dude so lets say my mom brings me a cut up steak with mashed potatoes and so greens. If want to heat that up it takes like 10 minutes and i need to make 2-3 trips for all the food. With this i can just stay in my room and pop open my computer where the food is still heated you know?

that's not autism, son. That's just a bad idea.

Imagine if you need to urinate, but you are too lazy to go to the bathroom (just like you are too lazy to heat food). Why not add a small compartment inside your computer for you to urinate in? Like a mini-toilet?

...just make sure you know which is the food compartment, and which is the urine compartment. You do not want to mix them up.

Here comes the tripfag to ruin the party.

implying anyone on Sup Forums doesn't finish meals within minutes

>You do not want to mix them up.
Weren't survivalists big on drinking their own urine for a while? If OP did that he'd have to leave his room even less!

>Not knowing falcon

>>>/leave/

Ah, even better!

I wonder if there is room for a washing machine in there as well? You know, since there is already water-cooling...

And the food warmer can double as a clothes dryer, too!

OP is a genius!

t. falcon

You are by far the easiest tripfag to doxx