Electric Razors are a fucking meme

Electric Razors are a fucking meme.

I've tried out several electric razors that were $70+ and they worked even shittier than the $12 one I've had for years. They can't even shave as well as the cheapest disposable blade.

Other urls found in this thread:

us.braun.com/en-us/products/male-grooming/electric-shavers/series-3-3050cc-shaver-grey
amazon.com/Feather-Double-Razor-Popular-Bonus/dp/B0108UWYDM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>he didn't fall for the safety razor meme
Kek

They used to be good 20 years ago now they are nothing but garbage and a waste of money.

mine works great OP maybe your face is the problem

You need one of the high end $100 dollar ones with lithium batteries that lasts for weeks.

I have a nice safety razor, but I'd like something that's better suited for my genitals/anus. Are there any trimmers out there that are actually good?

this is what I use, but i use a chemical hair removal for the butt crack

Tell me more about the chemicals?

I really need to get myself a hand mirror to try to get my ass better

Put your mirror on the ground, squat, and run a candle along your ass quickly.

I haven't tried it but the theory is sound. No razor burn.

>not learning to shave with a straight razor that you can literally use your entire life and is self sufficient and gets a closer shave than any disposable/electric shaver ever will.

All these memes. Plus you look like a real man when you have a lady over and they see you shaving your face with a straight razor.

>posted from my typewriter

It takes me like a minute to shave.
Straight razor is only cheap if your time is worthless.

>Implying you have ever had a woman watch you shave.

You aren't me, man. Every girl I date sees me shave eventually. But not for you.

Yeah, they tend to be low power and pull hair as much as cut.

>biggest meme shit tier snake oil technology COMING THROUGH!1!!

they are only good for girls that can't afford a fucking vibrator and need to do nasty shit in front of a webcam at night.

>He does not shave after he shits

You are missing out user.

t. britcuck

make sure to get one with a blunt unsharp edge

kek this

I have this

us.braun.com/en-us/products/male-grooming/electric-shavers/series-3-3050cc-shaver-grey

works great

They're tools for people who shave very frequently/on the go.

I have to shave every damn day and often travel- it's fucking great to be able to do so with my nice electric in the shower directly under running water- no need for any cream or anything, zero friction.

That being said, always take my safety razor and a Feather or two just in case.

>$100 initial cost (when on sale)
>blade lasts for years
>super close shave, can't feel stubbles even if you stretch and put pressure on your skin
>cleans itself
>diy cleaning solution cost 2x bottles of rubbing alcohol yearly
>also comes with a pube trimmer

>e
all cucks

the redpill is to use hairclipper once every 4 days and elec razer on goatee area once every 3

that way you look normal withough breaking your balls

>shaving every 3 days
Wait until you hit puberty

its 2018 . people dont even shave anymore

seems to me like the beta nu-males gave up on even fucking

I have one from this series, as you say it's a very close shave. I find that it doesn't really work on some parts of your face though.

Yeah it fucks up around the left/right jawlines. The trick is to lock the head.

expensive shaving razors are the least meme thing that everyone calls a meme. I decided to try one for the first time for a few days ago, and I feel betrayed by all the people making fun of the number of blades and price. it's just clearly better

literally all you needed was this

>cuts and razor burns

what if im in my 20s and i shave once a week at most
im not a girl

>cuts

Doesn't happen if you're not a ham fisted retard.

>razor burn

Doesn't happen if you use shaving soap.

That means you're OK with having a facial hair or fap too much.
> if you're not a ham fisted retard.
Better safe than sorry.

>fap too much.
how much is too much?

>Better safe than sorry.
>I don't want to go outside in case I get killed!

Soap doesn't prevent scraping of the skin.

Use your meme razors often and your skin will develop a permanent 5'o clock shadow but instead of hair it'll be shitty skin.

Get some practice.
Try different blades. Personna red works best for me.

mine works great but it might be on account of its $270 price tag

The idea is you don't press down on your face, you let the razor glide over.

If you apply pressure you're doing it completely wrong.

>g-g-get different blades

Or get an adjustable razor like a civilized human being

they're more expensive than a vibe but your avg webcam bater ain't old enough to go into a dildo shop

kinda wonder how much they desensitize the clit now that i think about it

lrn2shave fgt

My dad is mentally ill and never gave me legit shaving advice. My girlfriend bought me an expensive electric razor but the replacement heads and cleaning solution are expensive as fuck. Should I learn to use a straight razor or is my current setup the most efficient? (Braun Series 7)

Just get beard trimmer imo.
Women like stubbles anyway

amazon.com/Feather-Double-Razor-Popular-Bonus/dp/B0108UWYDM

Pretty decent starter DE razor. It's very gentle.

sup man are you me? my dad doesnt even talk much

he just avoids everything in life :D

use a hair clipper to shave beard and elec razor for goatee area

will it cut though? that's my biggest problem, nothing fucking happens on my face. my beard is made of carbon fiber or something

Put it on my wishlist. I'll give it a shot. Thanks!

Really gets your neurons firing...

there's a reason people stopped using straight razors. they suck

>use your entire life
what the fuck, do you think it never goes dull?

Might be worth checking out the Merkur as well, could be more suited towards your face and it's built out of metal instead of plastic.

>he shaves with the double-edged jew
come home, comrade

>electric
Never tried but looks like a meme.
>safety
Meme. Fine for body hair, but you have to go out of your way to get the same quality shave as with disposables.
>straight
Darwin's award, buy now!

I never got taught how to shave, so I use an electric and trim a full beard to 3-5mm every couple of days like a lazy mf

I haven't been clean shaven in like 7 years

>this is what I use, but i use a chemical hair removal for the butt crack
I bet your boyfriend likes that

In your 20s? Once a day is too much already. Once a week is OK for me, don't want to kill myself anymore.

>Not sporting a beard or at least stubble

You facking nonce

Like the razor in this post, if you are going to get a razor get a foil razor.

The best are the braun series and the panasonic ones.

The phillips razors are memes. the rotary style razors are utter shit.

>having to hide your weak jaw line

Any more than once a week is too much. I suggest doing it twice in a row every 2 or 3 weeks.

>tfw good jaw line
>look even better with a beard
I bet you can't even grow one or complain that it's itchy

Bait?

I can't grow one and it does get itchy.

no, please explain.

Who /masterrace/ here?
Git gud or die trying.

I dislike electric shavers. They are bulky, need to be charged, and I can get a close shave easier and faster with a standard razer.

Besides, who the hell shaves? I trim my neckline and shave to shape my beard so it looks nice, but being clean shaven sucks ass.

Having minimum beard growth is not so bad. One pack of cheap Aldi shavers lasts me a month.

Shaving fedora

Who here /noshave/?
Last I shaved was the 31st. That's when my electric razor broke so decided to not shave for 2017.

How do you moisturize your face so it doesn't itch after like an inch of facial hair?

Most people get a negative image off bearded guys. Depending on the person, you'll be considered lazy, unhygienic, antisocial, a creep, or (if you could pass as a middle easterner) Muslim extremist.
If you don't mind other people's opinions about you, carry on. I wouldn't want that, even if I did like having a beard.

indeed your dad does

plus, you get the benefit of using shaving soap sticks. I have the same now for two months and it will probably last twice as long.
They are a buck a piece. Compare that to the shaving creme meme bottles for three euros a piece and a lasting time of two weeks if you need to shave daily.

To be honest getting a good shave is 90% in the pre and post shave. It doesn't really matter what you use to shave with as long as your technique is decent.

nuh uh if you dont use what i use than your dumb

>There are people unironically not being clean shaven

What's being a nu-male like?

Doing it wrong OP.

I have basically the same razor, and it cuts my beard as smooth as a manual, only without ripping my skin to pieces.

Use it with shaving oil, not foam

>shaving in the winter

It's like you want your skin destroyed

You can resharpen it you piece of inbred shit

what it like being a low T beta faggot?

Shaving is a fucking meme. No one cares anymore. I keep a shitty $20 electric razor to trim and look mildly respectable. But in all honesty if you can't make yourself useful enough that people won't tolerate your body hair in spite of what other things you can provide, then you may as well just kill yourself. It's not like people wanted you around anyways.

>'men' wanting to have a completely smooth face
>can't even tolerate stubble

Wew, you're cubicle chimps aren't you? Your boss wants you nice and smooth like a fucking bitch so you know your place. I don't get the obsession for a smooth face shit on a guy. I maintain a stubble to 2mm-ish facial hair length and I use a foil shaver on my head every 2-3 days.

The only time I ever use a razor is to touch up parts on my head and to shave my balls.

been using this baby for 17 years and after exchanging the batteries i plan to use it for 17 more

Its remarkable that any devices functions for 17 years at all. Nice. I'm using a Braun Series 3 for the head and just some generic clippers with taper on my face.

lol

i was looking at new braun shavers when it stopped working, but they're so flimsy and plasticky that i cant help but think they're meant to break just as the warranty is up

planned obsolescence is a very real problem

As someone who's used pretty much every razor option available, the safety razor is the most superior.

Cheap, reliable, easy to maintain and use, and still aesthetic sitting on your sink.

Electrics are fine, but my beard hair is coarse and hard. Disposables are for 13 year olds, and straight razors give you the most superior shave at the cost of time.

You'll look the coolest using a straight razor, and it cut through my beard with incredible ease. But getting to that point took a lot of effort, and maintaining it is a hassle relative to the other options.

>All this Muslim scum shitting on honest, shaving people ITT.

I think even Braun's top-of-the-line Series 9 wouldn't last as long as your old one. Its the best of the best but it'll need replacing in under 5-7 years. I don't really mind that though.

You really need to fall for the double edge safety razor meme. It's soo smooth and painless once you get it right. Get pic related Muhle R89 and hit up /r/wicked_edge (inb4 >reddit).

Why is Philips a meme?

100 packs of astra platinum blades are $12, it really blows everything else out of the water

Can you shave your balls with it or just trim?

I've gone as far as 4 times in a row every 3 days and even I don't think it's that much.

Just make sure you shower afterwards and it shouldn't affect you.

I bought the cheapest feather DE razor and it works great, would I get any more mileage out of an all-metal butterfly razor?

Or is it all the same shit?

Find a therapist, buddy.

>What's the smooth face thing
>Shaved head to wear a wig

Nicer build quality?

My stupid razor causes me to break out horribly. Like even if I do it one time, with shaving cream. I know it supposedly take 30 days for your face to get used to it, but Im looking for a new job and I have to look good and can't come walking in there like I hang out on a Linux message board.

I switched to electric because my double edge was breaking me out too. Is there any way to fix this issue?

Is that it?
Because my current one doesn't feel poorly made or anything.

Feather also makes a $200 razor, what makes a razor $200?

>Feather also makes a $200 razor, what makes a razor $200?

jewish tricks :^)