How would I go about fitting in on IRC? I don't want to look like a sperg in front of the regulars

How would I go about fitting in on IRC? I don't want to look like a sperg in front of the regulars

>irc

you're already a sperg dude

everyone is always idling on IRC especially when you are on IRC. they start talking immediately after you leave

no one cares. 99% of IRC users are spergs. no one knows you so sperg on, user!

>being a sperg is socializing now
k dude

>fitting in on IRC

As long as you're trying to fit, you won't fit.

Wise words user

TOSHINO KYOUKO

idle more

>Implying using an archaic chat medium that only the most autistic of autists and reddit mods still use regularly is normal socializing

Hey!

How often does she eat Ayano's pussy?

Not this thread again

Introduce yourself like this:

Hello everyone. I'm ____ but you can call me ___.
My favorite anime is ______. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu.

Gets the bitches every time.

IRC is basically just trying to out-sperg one another

Get a cheap server with tmux+weechat so that you can be online at all times. Then join a bunch of channels on Freenode and Rizon and regularly participate in discussions. After a year you're no longer a newbie.

shut up stupid

Do her farts smell like rum raisin?

idle

idiot
dont talk about my gf that way

Yurus are pussy munching lesbians in denial.

Akari got raped by Chiina-su. They even hold hands in public.

you have to speak as little as possible, getting drunk and trying to be the center of the conversation ends up really really bad

>and reddit mods
kek, there's a reddit mod in one of the IRC I frequent. Is there a reason for this?

this is good advice

You go back to with your >sperg Kyoko spam

You made this thread a few days ago, didn't get the wrong answer you were expecting?

IRC is 20 years past circlejerk, you can't possibly know all the in-jokes and circlejerking they've done over this time and you will never fit in. You will just be banned over a very tiny disagreement in wording.

IRC was made before web consolidation and puts absolute power into one or two admins. They then realize there is absolutely nothing keeping them from hitting the ban button. IRC is always full of wrong shitty information on purpose because it's the only way they can collectively still pretend.

Lurk for a while and see what everyone likes and dislikes and what not to talk about.