/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/ we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/zP789wR

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
qt.vidyagam.es/IcDmsJb.jpg

>News
• user posts some useful Gearbest coupons for Ganzo knives and the XDuoo X2 • New phone from Ulefone, the U008 Pro • user got a Black Nomos replica and its more detailed than his white Nomos replica • Jack Ma meets with Trump about expanding Alibabe into the US and creating jobs • user just got the Mi Band 2, Mi Notebook Air and a Danganronpage Bag • user gets a Nilkin case for his Note 3 and a grip for his 3DS but its made out of brittle plastic • user bought a Jojo poster and some o ring dampeners • user got a Crossover 27 fast, a Korean IPS monitor • user received a Fidget cube it barely moves • user compares the Eiaosi X6 to a early model KZ iem he got for $1 • user gets ready to DIY with these double-sided pre-tinned boards • user reviews the KZ ZST • Some new reviews of the Zomei Q555 Tripod, the Xiaomi Yi 4k Action cam and a underwater housing for it posts cool scuba footage he made with the Yi 4k • user got his Monks • user shows off the Mi Router 3 • user receives headphone pads but doesn't recall ordering them Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

s.aliexpress.com/MBNJfYrU
aliexpress.com/item/sexy-keycaps/32778090926.html?
s.aliexpress.com/jIrQBNVN
s.aliexpress.com/f2Q3mmqU
s.aliexpress.com/QNvuIriu
s.aliexpress.com/yeqA3EBJ
fiio.aliexpress.com/store/1473108
aliexpress.com/item/mobile-phone-ring/32771127531.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ordered Karen mousepad. Time to get Karen case for my S5.

If a seller offers to extend my buyer protection as a solution to a dispute (item still missing after 60 days) and I accept, will I be able to raise a new dispute if the item still doesn't arrive? Or are you limited to 1 dispute per item?

Seller claims that he's "confirmed" the item is in my country but my local post say they don't have it and the tracking info hasn't updated since the item left Beijing in November

Is it Yanwen tracking by any chance, my nigga?

Some cool under 1$ stuff?

s.aliexpress.com/MBNJfYrU

Anyone else waiting for $1 kz earphones to come in the mail?
So hype. They're going to replace my Eiaosi x6.

KZ earphones.

Anyone know any good modeling kits for begginers building a small version of the Queen Mary as my first build.

Link to thos 1 USD phones? Or was it temporary?

Nah, not temporary.

China Post Air Mail nig

Before the autistic tripfag circlejerks and rerarded fags flooding this general we found some good under 1 items like headphone cases, multitools etc but now fags make it impossible to talk about actual chinkshit in this shit general

There isnt any

Go to the discord if your feelings are hurt, there are lots of homosexuals you can relate to there

There is literally

Nothing wrong with

Kz earphones

Nah thats ur kinda place

Wow. Great come back. Getting a reddit vibe here. Maybe Google or go on ali express and look for things under $1 you ungreatful bastard

So no good beard trimmers? Does no one else here shave? Or are unable to grow a beard? Like I get the earphones circlejerk is fun but some of us need useful things.

>thread about chink shit
>DONT TALK ABOUT CHINK SHIT HERE USE GOOGLE

cool

Yo, if it's regular "Small packet plus", then the chink ain't confirmed no shit, cuz there ain't no tracking info on em bitches.

If it's "Registered china post", then there is reliable tracking, but they see the same info like you do on 17track/track-chinapost/etc. Having confirmed that the package arrived through some special ass channels is a bluff my nigga. Look out for them chinese tricks. If it ain't there by the end of the protection period, dispute dat mf.

Just got my Baofeng UV-5R, I love it. Put on my Nagoya NA-771 antenna and started programming in frequencies for stuff like NOAA weather radio and using it as a police scanner. Really nice that you can do most stuff without a computer. Later I found my serial cable so I could program names for the frequency channels and set it to skip things like NOAA that broadcast 24/7 while scanning (the only two major things I've noticed you can't do without a computer, everything is else is doable albeit a little tedious from the radio). Gets a solid 9/10.

>what's something I can buy for $1
>talking about chinkshit

Sure does sound like you input js very thorough and interesting, this thread really woul not be the same without you kind of people.

cool

I've been thinking about this for a while, and I've come to the inescapable conclusion that RegularOP, Comfy, Lithu and all the other drama magnets are paid by Amazon to derail these threads and put a stop to any meaningful Chinese shopping discussion. It's the only explanation that makes sense. After all, why would you camp these threads 24/7 to be ready to post a new one the second it hits bump limit and then never actually discuss Chinese shopping unless you were being paid to disrupt that discussion?

before kz become famous their earphone is around 12-30 yuan...

the kz gr also I got around 3 dollar from taobao..

in order :
eiaosi X6
shit
kz A1
kz gr
earpod
piston 3
piston 2
kz zs3
piston hybrid
rock zircon
piston pro

you really are a dumb shit.

Never come back to this general please.
Let alone, this board.

cool

Cheers :)

I already have a Rock Zircon. 8/10 IMO, a little too much niggerbass.

I might buy another pair.

Eiaosi X6, KZ ATE or VE Monks?

I just got zircon's and ATE's. ATE's have less bass so they might be what you want, might even be a little flat but I'm not sure yet. I'll be getting more of these chinkshit earphones soon since they are all so aesthetic and it cant hurt to have backups, right?

Recommend me some men tights that could be worn under a pair of pants or jeans when it's cold outside.
I was thinking about pic related, but they're quite expensive for chink underwear, anything better/cheaper?

Didn't know that Harry works at chinks now

I have zircons,ate-r ates ata ati ato

And I reccomend you to either buy another zircons or try out those xiaomi meme pro quadra driver earphones for like 25$

all KZ products are uncomfortable and quite heavy,theyr sound is little boring too,cables low quality. Zircons are light,really comfortable,lively[maybe too lively for some music] with decent cable and looks.

if you do not want skin cancer I'd invest around 10$

That's right. I had all sorts of cheap Sennheisers before, and my first chinko earphones, the Zircons literally blowed them away for 1/4rd of the price. I enjoyed them very much at first, but now I feel like the bass is a bit too much.

Thanks for the heads up. I already have two so I'm not looking to get another one any time soon.

Try looking for thermal leggings

Really? I found the ATE's pretty damn comfortable and im still using the shit silicone buds that came with them, And they definitely aren't heavy. As i said in the previous post I'm not sure if the sound is as good as Zircons though.

You've got $100 to blow on chink shit.

What do you buy and why?

Oukitel c5 pro because I want an upgrade from my iPhone 4s

>1/4rd

ATE are 3x bigger than zircons,heavy too and insert in weird specific way that hurts me after 30minutes of listening

here is photo comparison of le chink sizes

So maybe they are more comfortable than bullet to the head but very uncomfortable compared to zircons.

Has anyone tried installing Linux on a Cube i9?

Or alternatively, which /csg/-approved tablet should I get at that performance level?

aliexpress.com/item/sexy-keycaps/32778090926.html?

that is ATR though.

Idk where you live but even here in germany trimmers are dirt cheap on amazon

Its just not worth buying this from chinkland

I just shave the sides and the cheeks rest i just trim

They are all build 99% the same though. If i remember correctly only difference is atr have detachable cable where ate-s do not

Lol i own them man, i'm wearing them right now and have been for hours. and

I can hear a hum noise when using my iem earphones on my laptop. Have I been chinked? Which earphones are free of this problem?

IEMs and headphones are passive. The problem lies in your source.

Alicee-chan baka. My RasPi 3 failed a security check at the airport twice. I haven't see anything like this before.

What can I expect as "another logistic carrier"?

Idiot.

Only 5 grams
Tough guy

s.aliexpress.com/jIrQBNVN

He looks like he's judging my life choices

If put a wire from my chassis to the plug it's reduced. But if I touch my chassis with my finger it dissapears. I-I'm ground?
So whenever I want to hear music I have to put a wire between me and my computer? We are bonded together forever

They edited a cheeky spark on the part his hand meets the headset to obscure thr shitty shoop job. Kek

Does the noise go away when you have the laptop plugged into the wall?

>if you buy this earphones
>you can run fast like black man

It's always plugged into the wall. I removed the batteries to use them with my flashlight.

Buyer protection ends in 3 days. Do I dispute now or what?

t. newbie

18350/18650s?

Like I said, bad source. It's interference as expected of onboard audio.
If it really bothers you, a cheap external DAC will solve the problem as it's isolated from other components.

You can get the Xiaomi pro hd for $21 on gearbest using "lhpro". It's got three drivers per ear not four, two dynamic and one armature.

s.aliexpress.com/f2Q3mmqU

Fuck those are.some good looking earphones

How did I do Sup Forums

Membrane is 10mm.
Have pleasure!
Have orgasm!

s.aliexpress.com/QNvuIriu

You're a real ""outdoorsman"" aren't you, i think you need more EDC shit.

I just realized it has been over a month since I ordered my kz ate from gaybreast, are they gone for good?

Haha fooled you! I haven't left the basement in 3 years!

65mah battery? What is that 2 minutes of play time

>expecting anything to come on time during the 11.11-Christmas-New Year's Eve holidays

Thanks! I'll get one. People has been complaining my mic noise and I like to hear my music at a very very low volume.
I think I have been chink'd on my power supply then, as I don't remember this happening with the OEM one.

What happens if I reject the Seller's proposal for a dispute in Aliexpress?
Does he have the chance to make a new proposal or is it escalated automatically to Ali?

>memeing this hard

Is the Doogee F7 the new meme phone? X20 for only $120

Just rejected one, will let you know what happens next

Fuck meming! That's my Christmas shopping done! Almost all under one dolla

Send a message asking to extend the buyer protection by 10 days or so. Don't bother with proper english, write something like "package not received, please extend buyer protection by x days". If he doesn't do it in a couple days, open dispute and don't close it until you get the item.

What's the best tv box that I can get out of gearbest?

Wasn't the x20 a flop for performance and efficiency?

What the shit.
k e k

I have the x96, it's breddy gud. Get the keyboard remote though, mine has the 2gb ram option kodi runs fine with the extra leg room.

Probably the international version of Xiaomi Mi Android TV Box ().

s.aliexpress.com/yeqA3EBJ
Are these a meme ? I'm considering buying

Hey im looking for something like pic related for a small project.

How can I look for something like that on aliexpress or alibaba ?? Im only finding numpads :/

Thanks, I'll get that one

I've got kind of a stupid question. But I've only ever used GearBest and AliExpress to buy my chink shit. But one thing I'm looking at I've found on GeekBuying and I've never used it before and I'm kind of cautious. It wouldn't be anything super expensive to buy, only like $10 worth of shit. But is it really worth it? I don't want to get chinked out of anything more than that $10 if you know what I mean.

It comes pre-bloated, I had to remove loads of plugins

Anyone has experience with cheap "geneva" watches from aliexpress? Am I going to get chinked?

Is fiio.aliexpress.com/store/1473108 really Fiio's official store?

The Fiio M3 is 20€ cheaper there than on my country's Amazon.

I'll give you one guess on what I bought from ebay the other week.

Best chink gopro alternative?

How come nobody talk about this?? Excelent for anons with manlet hands. Pls include into news thanks.

aliexpress.com/item/mobile-phone-ring/32771127531.html

Get the KZ EDR2, should be available for under $4 on aliexpress

Yi 4K

XiaoYi!

Great sound, cheap cables, dies in a few month.

geekbuying is pretty much the same as gearbest. Buy from wherever is the cheapest

A Neo Geo Pocket?